dbrand.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Intel

Panties and stockings

hint #1

+1 for pantsu

This, most likely.

Dragon dildo

That's a big box o' dragon dildos if I ever seen one.

Macbook

Google Pixel?

opening box..

DRAGON DILDOS
R
A
G
O
N

D
I
L
D
O
S

I spy purple paper ;))))))

Refurbished Chinese dragon dildos.

I bet it's something disappointing like a new fagbook

>Apple

tadaa you fucks

Enjoy your botnet.

Neat, I've heard good things about the 2016 werewolf dick packaging.

It really emphasizes that you're [spoiler]knot[/spoiler] getting anything less than the best bad dragon experience.

Never rhought a dildo would be the less gay alternative to what you ordered.

I FUCKING KNEW IT

what do i win?

Oh, a box of shit.

its the 15 incher too :^)

Feminine lingerie would have been less homosexual than this.

>haha hey guys look at my new apple product

>he thinks he's not a fucking retard

and that's all you get.

You wasting your money on a piece of shit is not that upsetting for me.

Hey, let's all talk about something significantly less gay than a laptop for media and 3d design professionals that costs a gorillion dollars and comes with a 450.

Should I spring for the medium or the small?

remember when Apple was colorful and fun?
wtf happened

just kidding.

>Paying over 400 $ for any tech product
Why are people so stupid?

Do you assume everyone who makes fun of you is the same person? I can't even afford a Mac.

Modern design happened. It'll go full circle eventually.

i mean, the small will satisfy you now, but the medium gives you something to work for

well it does come in two colors now

that wasn't me, friend

Go small unless you want to start using adult diapers at age 35.

Hey buddy, can you take some closeups of the touch bar/detailed buttons and images shown on it?

>it does come in two colors now
yeah boring and more boring, or maybe just other boring since more boring would actually require effort

To all those complaining about glare and fingerprints.

The touchbar is matte

Wider color gamut means these are going to be the most colorful Macs in a long time. Turn on that beautiful screen and watch the colors POP.

Steve Job's death was a mistake

Holy shit that keyboard looks like garbage to type on

dbrand.com/

this is easily the worst photo i've ever taken on my Nexus 6P

I make 400 in 2 days, my dinner is about 90 and my lunch is around 50-60, how is 400 relevant ?

4 000 is something I work at times for 1 week or 2 weeks, for a normal person, that's like spending 500 on something, new, that will last at least 1-2 years

In other words, I work hard (yeah not rly) and I CAN afford it.

Dildu

Im typing on one at the moment, it's not the most practical option due to shallow travel on it but the keys are large and feel tactile. Over all 7/10

It's actually very tactile, mechanical feeling in fact. Low travel makes typing very fast.

I can type 95wpm on these while I was stuck at 80-85 on an MX blue keyboard.

this search bar looks really handy and comfy

Fair enough, I wasn't expecting them to be tactile at all, they look spongier than my ass.

Kinda the opposite, very clicky. I think it might feel really good w/ a keyboard cover; currently have one in the mail. That should also dampen the damn noise that comes off of this thing. Feels like I'm on a typewriter all over again.

That's like 5X your dick size

my dick is not 20 cm lol, its 25

best part of this thing. It's so customizable.

Plz

I really don' like the keyboard the on the newer MacBooks, they feel flimsy and seems like they could fall of on any time.

I was okay with the MacBooks before, but I honestly think Apple has gone full retard with the touch bar, though the Touch ID looks cool though.

is there an easy way to record webms from android for upload here?

Have to agree.

Even if someone was to give me one of these i wouldn't want it.

>it's so customizable
>18 pre-set buttons

It doesnt matter how much you earn. Poor people can "afford" to "buy" iPhones too.
The question is can you be so stupid and technologically illiterate to pay for stuff that costs less than a third somewhere else?
If you just like to throw out money why not give it to the people that starve to death?

that's just for the system, without any third party developers

Enjoy your 10 cables OP

isn't that what you wanted?

I'm looking for more for like images or the scrubbers shown on the screen; want to see how pixelated/clear they look since I'd only be using it for video editing for the most part.

It is retina screen with the same width as main one and height of 8 pixels.

fugg, I'm blind as hell so that might not be so useful

enjoy giving your fingerprints to the botnet.

*80 pixels.

Oh, that's not bad.

You forgot the other half

So what can you technically do with the bar?

Still looks a little narrow, might have to go check out before I pull the trigger.

Enjoy your complimentary black bull you cuck

Testing upload from Android.

Fucking w/ you, here's an example as per FCP.

That was really bad.

So uh, can you put the normal F keys on the bar? I would think that would've been an option.

I thought USPS didn't allow shipping explosives.

No that's the Note7

you just hold down the Fn key, and they appear on the screen. Works identical like the macs before.

I'm not even memeing right now, that is fucking ridiculous. This is why I'm still going for the 2015 rMBP.

Apple invented exploding phones.

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

>that's why i suck cocks instead of taking them up my ass

Nice projecting

>t. mactoddler

I am memeing right now though

I got the GPU upgrade too.

What's that benchmark program with the squares that load in, and the cars racing on a dark street called?

So can macs finally render clouds in Photoshop without catching fire now?

For that guy that was wondering about the keyboard. I just got a silicone keyboard cover delivered and it is NIGHT AND DAY. Still feels very tactile and comfy but now the keys feel like they have more depth and aren't as clicky. Very nice.

>t. mactoddler