Edc thread

>edc thread
>guns everywhere

kys
what do you need that for

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=2184064
techdirt.com/articles/20150706/09575131559/dutch-government-moves-to-let-intelligence-community-have-more-hacking-mass-surveillance-powers.shtml
theregister.co.uk/2002/11/04/german_secret_service_taps_phones/
cis-india.org/internet-governance/blog/india-central-monitoring-system-something-to-worry-about
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tumbr filename
kys

2kms obv

don't post hatefrog here pls

you don't need a computer. and yet you have one.

at least you got dubs

Niggers

What about smileyface?

It's a distraction to make Americans think they're free.

>"YEAH SO WHAT IF THE GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT AND SPIES ON ME WHO THE FUCK CARES LOL I HAVE MY GUNS"

Do people really carry guns for safety?

I thought it was a hobby thing.

Every first world gov. spies on its people in 2016, to believe this isn't true is lunacy.

At least we have some level of individual physical safety

SHALL

It's hard to belive but in some corners of the world that is normal behaviour. In third-word countries such as Clapistan or Somalia a nigger could jump on you and kill you at any moment. Your only defense is to keep a gun ready at all times and hope that you can kill that nigger before he shoots you.

people who carry guns around usually are going out of their way to look for a situation to use their gun

>what do you need that for
They live in a stable lose/lose society. They need them because all of the criminals, idiots etc. around them also have guns.

In a society where everybody has guns, the only way to defend yourself against a burglar or whatever is to shoot before you get shot. Sure, the homicide rate goes up massively, but it's too late to do anything about it. You can't simply remove guns and pretend the problem doesn't exist.

WELL REGULATED

>Every first world gov.
It's USA, Russia and China that spy on everyone, stop projecting your third world police state on the rest of us

>lunacy
well if YOU say so mr texas ranger

>individual physical safety
Enjoy going to the mall and getting shot at

>what do you need that for
Defend myself against Trump drones and edgy alt-right memesters

you forgot the UK

>Every first world gov. spies on its people in 2016, to believe this isn't true is lunacy.
What is transparancy

>mr texas ranger
lel'ed

What about nearly every EU country.

America is by no means free, but guns is better than no guns

idk what 'transparancy' is user

You don't need a need. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

>What about nearly every EU country.
shiggy

NOT

WELL REGULATED

>words always meant the same thing

"The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it."

constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

BE

WELL REGULATED

INFRINGED

>A well maintained militia

How does this change it at all

INFRINGED

WELL REGULATED

He's saying some retards take 'well-regulated' to mean 'controlled and limited', when it had a different meaning at the time

Luckily for you, the republicans have enough of a majority to change the constitution to remove that archaic wording.

If the republicans wish it, they can change the 2nd amendment to read:

"Everyone can have guns"

Unluckily, the arms industry makes a shit load of money from 'gun grabber scares' since it always sends the prices up when people rush to buy guns before they think they're gonna be banned.

The irony of anti-gun shit is it makes gun manufacturers very rich.

To shoot you, tumblrkek

idgaf

WELL REGULATED

A tool that with the pull of a 4lb trigger (4x waterbottles) enables you to end a previous life.

That is incredible freedom.

EDC does not belong on Sup Forums it belongs on /fa/ or /trash/

well regulated means it has to be regulated and well, it's in the constitution

it's literally there, plain text - sorry not sorry

>YEAH SO WHAT IF I'M NOT ALLOWED TO OWN GUNS WITHOUT JUMPING OVER A SHIT TON OF HURDLES WHO CARES LOL THE GOVERNMENT WILL PROTECT ME
How anyone can claim to be against government tyranny and support gun control at the same time is beyond me.

"Well regulated" nor "militia" had the same meaning 200 years ago.

Well regulated meant properly functioning, it wasn't a reference to government regulation.

The militias of the time were of the "minute man" variety. Requiring every citizen be able to own guns to "ensure the security of a Free state."

The meaning is abundantly clear: people have a right to own guns as a check on government tyranny. It's absurd to believe that a Constitutional amendment would even be necessary if the intent were to protect government-funded militias.

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>kys
found the 14 years old who discovered Sup Forums through youtube comments 2 weeks ago

Don't forget Sweden
>sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=83&artikel=2184064

Italy and Netherlands
>techdirt.com/articles/20150706/09575131559/dutch-government-moves-to-let-intelligence-community-have-more-hacking-mass-surveillance-powers.shtml

Germany
>theregister.co.uk/2002/11/04/german_secret_service_taps_phones/

>UK

And India
>cis-india.org/internet-governance/blog/india-central-monitoring-system-something-to-worry-about

Yes. Some random passerby helped an officer yesterday who was screaming for help and shot the suspect three times. They conceal carry.

I conceal carry too. I have had a handful of run ins where it's prevented a crime against me. If this happens in the USA imagine other parts of the world. Humans are the most dangerous creature on the planet. Waifu conceal carries a revolver. It's a great equalizer.

>want to take edc photo
>house is too filthy to find a decent spot
>begin crying
>slip on my own tears and bash my head on the coffee table
>suddenly blood everywhere
>instantly begin vomiting due to my sensitivity to blood

Yep, fucking Monday.

>the meaning of "well regulated" hasn't changed at all

Retard

Shall not be infringed means it can't be infringed upon and well, it's in the constitution
it's literally there, plain text - sorry not sorry

That changes nothing, it's not well calibrated, it's not functioning as expected.

Background checks NOW

People just seem to not understand that the constitution is a set of binding rules for the government to follow not the people. The rights of the people aren't given by government but by god or innate.

It's not vague in the slightest yet they continue. It's put in the simplest of terms yet the attacks still come.

lmao regulating means infringing you guys

get a load of this pile of fag

Shooting people senpai

Do you need a watch and a flashlight when you gave a phone that does both well? No! You want them because they either 1) function better or ultimately 2) look cool.

>yet the attacks still come.
ARE YOU A VICTIM BOO FUCKING HOO

if you are mentally ill terrorist you don't get a gun

Well regulated means well functioning. A well regulated clock keeps time accurately, a well regulated militia is an effective fighting force (as opposed to a badly regulated militia that ends up doing something embarrassing like the peasants crusade)

>the constitution contradicts itself in one sentence
Ok

The Founders definition of militia was different as well. It was a militia of the minute man variety, not the professional soldiers of today. Every citizen needed the right to own a gun in order for the militia to function.

I don't understand your definition of the 2nd Amendment. Is it your understanding that it was written to protect government-funded militias from a firearms ban?

No cucks allowed.

how does regulate mean infringe

>background checks

This very much so. Too bad the bureaucratic definitions of those not mentally able will never be reliable or rock solid.

You think your gov't is gonna tell you that it's secretly violating your rights? Get real.

Forget the constitution, how on earth could anyone on Sup Forums support gun control on an ideological level?

it needs to have a regulation, a list containing names of gun owners for example

Hundreds of thousands are on the terrorist watch list. There's no procedure to challenge your placement on the list and there's no public criteria to determine who is on the list.

Hell, Senator Ted Kennedy was placed on the list by accident and even with his immense powers, it still took 3 weeks to get his name off.

What's next, gonna argue that the founding fathers only knew about muskets?

It doesn't in the context of the constitution, yet you seem to be calling for the right to bear arms to be regulated.

You're on a fucking watchlist for posting on Sup Forums in the first place, enjoy advocating for your own rights being violated.

Can you own a bazooka, grenades

who cares, in principle i'm right

reminder that when the constitution was signed

- there was already a repeating rifle in military service in europe
- civilians owned field artillery and warships

Why wouldn't you? Do you lack the facilities to deduce that the more lethal weapons get more and more expensive?
>my neighbors have tomahawk missiles

fix the watch list then, you aren't arguing with the idea of watch list

im glad i made you agree

>molyneux
shit i didnt know i was talking to nu-pol there

Sort of.

It's easier to own a launcher/cannon than it is actual explosive shells (this doesn't mean you can't shoot huge solid projectiles, however), but it's far from impossible.
Most of it comes down to storage requirements for explosives in general.

There isn't really much stopping me, as a US citizen, from using a registered Destructive Device (such as say, an old 20mm Lahti) as my home-defense weapon. Nobody would, not so much because of regulation, but because it's retarded, but there you go.

Its both, shooting sports is fun.

o hay thats mah gun ;)
i really like it.

I would love to shoot one of those offhand just for kicks

The idea of a list of citizens that the executive branch unilaterally revokes the rights of is contrary to even the basic principles of our country.

>in principle i'm right
No, you're not, considering there literally is no due process or transparency in terror watchlists.

An infant can be put on the no-fly-list for sharing a name with someone on it, he'll be put there indefinitely, him or his family will not really ever be able to fight this or sort it out, and he will never actually have that right restored.

That you want to use THIS system as a basis for determining who gets what rights suggests you're either a mouth-breather lapping up what the media tells him, or the biggest simpering bootlicker imaginable.

I wouldn't, they're heavy as sin and the ejection is more violent than a Hillary supporter, if that ejecting casing hits you it'll grievously wound you.

>watch lists can't be made to work
i accept your surrender

While that stance seems more reasonable at first, it still has a problem in that it revokes rights with out due process.

>you aren't arguing with the idea of watch list
I kind of am, because the watchlist being transparent and open to the public literally ruins the idea of it, so therefore, it cannot justify it's existence in a free nation.

Deathcamps can be made to work too.

>European "men" are so emasculated and cucked that they actively enjoy the fact that their governments ban them from using things for self-defense

>everything is Sup Forums depending on my mood
Sure

We have a process for revoking rights and punishing behavior, it's called the criminal justice system. If the government is convinced that people pose a threat, then the government should charge them.

Yeah, i'm sure your shitty little handgun will protect you against unmanned drones :^)

Yeah.

>roughly 10k gun murders a year, most are Jamal/José territorial disputes in concentrated areas of metroplitan cities
>anywhere between 100 000 to 2 500 000 cases of Defensive Gun Use annually (depending on which source you look at)

People do, and it works phenomenally.

>this argument
Any event which would cause large scale civilian revolt would also see large portions of the military siding with them.

The handgun is to protect you from leftists.

You don't shoot at the fucking drone you tard, you shoot the drone operator and his family.

a lot of bad hombres have been empowered by a certain outgoing leader.

some people wear safety pins to create safe spaces

others cc

Regulation = deathcamps

ok

bait

Drones are surprisingly easy to deal with unless they're the more expensive kind that fly high enough.

>the executive branch unilaterally revoking Constitutional rights is "regulation"

Wasn't really where I was going with that but ok:
>we're just relocating you
>this is for the best of everyone
>we're doing this for the safety of the people
>these people are actually dangerous
>we need to take harder measures
>we're relocating you again
>oh shit did I leave the oven on