Ask someone who works for a phone company anything

Ask someone who works for a phone company anything.
Some common ones include:
>How well does the Pixel sell?
At my store? Not good whatsoever.
>How do I pronounce [Huawei]?
Wah-way

How close are we to making phones with x86 processors that dual-boot android and windows 10 (desktop x86)?

How many people still have their samsung galaxy note 7s and how many of them flat out refuse to give them back even though they've been globally recalled twice?

Ask Qualcomm. I doubt we're close, though.
I know that in the US (I'm from the UK), only 85% of Note 7's have been returned. Here in the UK, we're phoning customers telling them to return their phone.
On a side note (pun intended), I know I'll be getting the Note 8.

No one gives a shit about you

Why are you bitter? What's gone on in your life that made you this way? Hows about you fuck off?

When will we see OLED in monitors?

>caring what you do fag

My uncle is an engineer for cellphone providers,and works with towers and shit who cares what you do.

When you show/tell people the Pixel, what do they say?

I'll redirect you to this.
People usually love it! Buuuut, the high price for the handset alone, and the high upfront cost for it on a contract put people off. Personally, I'd buy one if I didn't already buy a new phone a few months before it was released.

How many people complain about no headphone jack after they've signed?

Pajeet,what fone do you use?

None; we make sure that they know about the iPhone 7, and that it has the adapter and all that type of stuff before we look at payment. A few people have been turned off the iPhone because of it, though, and some people hate the home button too.
I'm not a Pajeet, but I have a Huawei P9.

How's huawei for the price? western price but chink brand

>Wanting x86

It's chink but also part western.

It's excellent. Camera is fantastic. The phone is nice and fast. Plus, you can have an SD card. The fingerprint reader is so fast too.

Do you know if phones with multiple usb type-c ports are in the works?

>not wanting a more energy efficient cpu architecture that lets you run x86 software
retard

why? just use a hub

if usb-c headphones become a (popular) thing, it might justify two usb-c ports

Hey user, do you have any info on the "new" S7 Edge in Blue Coral arriving in the UK or EU in general?