ayy lmao

MPC-BE + MadVR master race here.

download shitty corrupt file

blame media player

works on my machine

topkek

this

if your media's fucked up figure that shit out

I've never had this happen. What's the cause?

For the Linus webm, their raid controller failed and ended up shitting their entire storage server up.

They hired a professional data recovery service which recovered the data, but on the first attempt there was a slight error and it corrupted all the video (hence the webm). It was recovered successfully on the second attempt.

>vlc

Me on the left

VLC only acts bad when you have a SHIT GPU.
Not all of us are neets that live off of our parents and use 12 yearold computers. Go back to your anime.

>VLC on Windows 10 with good CPU and GPU
>lags like shit when seeking in the video or stepping back 5 seconds by clicking on the "step back/rewind" button
>VLC on Android with shit phone
>seeks instantly and clicking on the "step back/rewind" button is instant

What am I doing wrong? MPC-HC is instant and fast on my computer but VLC is shit laggy.

I'm worried that MPC-HC is abandonware since it has been over 1 year since last update, so I really want to use VLC but i can't take the sluggish shit

use mpv

I love this meme.

Have you ever tried playing a large remux? When I tried vlc it couldnt play it. It wasnt the file because mpv and mpc-hc could play it.

Bullshit.

The idiots who are behind VLC cannot buffer their data correctly. Even if you tell it to load 5 minutes of video into the RAM right now it won't do so. And that's what the stuttering is - loading data from the hard disk.

Because the faggots never learned how to buffer.

VLC is not a meme, it simply sucks