/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg (embed)

>News:
• Infographic-user writes a review of a cheap butane lighter, not good for EDC but good for in the house • user accidentally sends half his chink shit to a friend's house • user gets his "authentic 18th century" pirate flag • user buys NES multicart but it's still in China 6 weeks later, maybe the tracking is messed up? • Pokemon Cock Edition Hydro Pumps you in the pussy now only $6 on Ali, $4 on eBay, free if you want the ROM only for emulators
youtube.com/watch?v=JMeCNuFA9es • user buy Xiaomi Mi Max from physical Xiaomi store, not for manlets • user posts review of Xiaomi Notebook Air 13, great build quality and English by default but shitty fn key and touchpad • user's new power bank has quickcharge 2.0, he doesn't know, shocked as hell • IEM review round-up by user specifically to help infographic-user • user gets Kingdian S500 cheap, still not as cheap as it used to be • user's chink shoes come with free tea, /csg/ divided on if he should drink it • /k/ user passionately hates on reddit after someone asks him to join the reddit secret santa • Weegie user has a Redmi 4 Pro, screen looks nice • Entitled user shows electric shaver he bought after getting no help from /csg/, may be his bad attitude • user likes his Mi VR, sometimes slips off the nose >Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms/featured
youtube.com/user/serpentza/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=m7plA1ALkQw
youtube.com/watch?v=1-8TJtZr2pU
youtube.com/watch?v=0NCkXuNfM-A
youtube.com/watch?v=HGehwMt1Vdw
aliexpress.com/item/SINOBI-watch/32698044607.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eQVc533ePSI
youtube.com/watch?v=ThIYPVwWL20
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg
banggood.com/RK61-Backlit-Dual-Mode-Bluetooth-Wired-Cherry-Blue-Switch-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-p-1069701.html
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Yuemi-87-keys-TTC-Red-Switch-Backlight-Aluminium-Alloy-Mechanical-Keyboard-p-1096747.html
geekbuying.com/item/XIAOMI-Mechanical-Keyboard-87-Keys-Gaming-Keyboard-373239.html
yesstyle.com/en/shoe-size/help/section.html/hsi.798
aliexpress.com/item/jews-did-nanking/32709124911.html
aliexpress.com/item/flashlight/32582705009.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so when are we getting a $12 book full of beautiful pictures of chinkphones?

Honestly, the Xiaomi book would look nicer than the Apple one.

How do I power a bm-800 for $5? Alternatively, any other chink mics that don't need Phantom power?

These Expat Vloggers have a pretty good youtube channel about life in China

youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms/featured

youtube.com/user/serpentza/featured

>Beta WM
>Ugly AF
Why are the stereotypes so true every single time?

What aesthetic chink shit items are there? Pic related is bretty gud. Also the Mi Mix:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7plA1ALkQw

Getting desperate for subs there, Serpentza?

BM-100FX / ML-F100TL
Has a Cable to connect to both 3.5 and USB ports to provide extra power.
youtube.com/watch?v=1-8TJtZr2pU

For Cheap Phantom Power -
An user posed a schematic for cheap DIY phantom power and its in the archive somewhere.

USB sound cards:
USB provides at max 5v extra and some of the cheap usb audio cards provide even less.
ones with the CM108, HS-100, CM6206 chips should be decent
an user also noticed that there is a New new somake design and posted a sample here with his BM800 >SF-666/920
these are also decent cheaper alternatives that connect to 3.5 and don't require phantom power
youtube.com/watch?v=0NCkXuNfM-A
youtube.com/watch?v=HGehwMt1Vdw

nice looking bikes, wonder if they're chink shit too

comfy please use your trip for all your posts in this thread, tia

forgot pic

Interesting wrist fedora
aliexpress.com/item/SINOBI-watch/32698044607.html

Bought that Xiaomi RGB lightbulb and realized it was 220V. Will it work on my 110V lamp or did I cuck myself?

Got an Anker powerline micro USB cable. Seems pretty decent for 4€.

Shipped really fast too, as I ordered on 11.11. Apparently they have a warehouse in Britain.

Not me.

Charges at approximately 1000 mA from a wall socket, which is about twice as well as the default LG charger. 400 mA from tg USB 3.0 port on my laptop.

anker isnt really cheap chink shit

i mean its chink shit, but not cheap
ive heard good things about the quality of anker stuff

Dunno about where you are but in the UK Anker stuff is cheaper on Amazon. Good stuff as well, I have the braided one.

Anyone bought a xiaomi mi band 2?

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=eQVc533ePSI

CHINKED

youtube.com/watch?v=ThIYPVwWL20

Please recommended a good 7" tablet. I'd like long battery life and speaker(s) good enough to play kpop and a generally snappy experience.

buy one, it's good shit

>speaker(s) good enough to play kpop
There are no tablets with tin can on a string speakers.

>qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

banggood.com/RK61-Backlit-Dual-Mode-Bluetooth-Wired-Cherry-Blue-Switch-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-p-1069701.html

But they say switches are Cherry.

I have one of those, they're pretty nice.

Thanks, just ordered one
Have a Misfit tracker through my insurance but its quite shitty

go along believing everything the chinaman tells you and see if you don't get chinked

Does anyone know when the new Xiaomi MK keyboard is set to release?

I want to get my mummy a pair of chink slippers because secretly I think it would be hilarious if she got feet cancer

How much should I overestimate the size?

Ships in 11 days apparently

banggood.com/Xiaomi-Yuemi-87-keys-TTC-Red-Switch-Backlight-Aluminium-Alloy-Mechanical-Keyboard-p-1096747.html

geekbuying.com/item/XIAOMI-Mechanical-Keyboard-87-Keys-Gaming-Keyboard-373239.html

Well, my RK61 has Kailhs. They're a touch heavier than Cherry, but effectively identical.

yesstyle.com/en/shoe-size/help/section.html/hsi.798

Someone with experience buying tablets?

I'm considering to buy a MiPad 2, looks awesome.

>free shipping via UPS Global Expedited

via Bhutan and Madagascar.

Living in Brazil sucks. It takes roughly 3 months to arrive at home

more like "Ur Parcel Slow", am I right

Waiting on these, and 5 pairs of those art socks

no, UPS actually says it's going to get here (USA) in 6 days, just in time to not get delayed by thanksgiving

i just ordered something way too heavy for epacket - naturally the shipping cost must be included in the price, but it's still a good price

It's pronounced "oops".

What do I buy my dad for christmas?

What are his interests?

>still waiting for shipments
IT'S KILLING ME
WHY DON'T WE HAVE AN UNDERGROUND/UNDERWATER TUBE DIRECTLY TO CHINA

Ordered the Xiaomi pen from dd4 when it was on offer

Can confirm its a pen but it hasn't started a housewife yet

House fire*

Where can I buy tools for basic electronics online for cheap?

How much do refills cost?

Everywhere, depends on what you need.

>jump on hype train and preorder new cubot v2 smartband
>then chinks of GayBest are postponing the shipmnet for like 2 months now
>check today and see there are already 2 reviews of item nobody can have right now
>check review and see this

Dont worry guys, GB reviews are 110% legit, sure you can trust them!

I'm trying to get into electronics, especially DIY projects.
I don't know a lot of things yet, but I do want to have all of the necessary equipment in beforehand (i.e. pliers, cutters, crimpers, strippers, wire wrapping tools, etc.)

kz zs3 or kz ed12 and why?

Don't buy more shit than you need. Aliexpress has everything.

>pliers, cutters, crimpers, stripper
Get a £10 multitool that can do all this shit adequately if you're starting out. You will also need a soldering iron.

There are plenty of "DIY" electronics projects on Ali which are pretty much paint-by-numbers for soldering which will give you some practice and something useful at the end of it as long as you don't fuck it up.

Good wire cutters are a must (there's decent 2$ ones on ali), I wouldn't use a multitool for that. Wire strippers are also essential and cheap, they don't have to be the automatic kind.

Hope you ordered the Scream ones

Sorry, when I say multitool I meant something along these lines:

aliexpress.com/item/jews-did-nanking/32709124911.html

What do?

fuck them hard. no mercy. remember, these people have no souls. they can hardly be referred to as people at all.

Damn right I did

>Please do not open a dispute
isn't it fucking obvious?
ask for full refund or new screen and threaten dispute if they won't

finish him

REV UP THE CHAINSAW

How much was the screen?

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

>tfw once paid 16 eur shipping for a 5 eur item just to fuck over chink
never surrender

27 bucks

Activate the Omega 13

>try to outchink the chinks
>claim the items never arrived to me when they did
>aliexpress suspends my account
oh well .

I'm about to move to a new place or be potentially homeless.

What should I get besides a job? Something like cheap necessities that I might overlook and have to spend 20x later buying it locally.

solar shit

If you're about to move or be homeless you're not going to be around when chink shit arrives in a month time.

What did I get today /csg/???

A box full of socks.

It's another flashlight!!! aliexpress.com/item/flashlight/32582705009.html

Brightness is OK, it has pretty good throw for a light this small due to the large head, but the LED was pretty poorly centered. It will make a fine light though. The lanyard is actually halfway decent, usually the lanyards I get on my chinklights are pretty shitty.

buying this sexy fucker right fuggin nao

I hope you don't live in America, those phones tend to not support US bands.

Anybody find any eneloop equivalent yet?

Why so many flashlights? Are you autistic? (seriously).

I've read that torches hold a certain fascination with autists for some reason.

You know the screen is a lot smaller than the shiny black part, right? Not a bad thing, just be aware.
I think it's the same OLED as the xDuoo X2 has.

EBL is my go-to. Cheap enough and consistent.

I'm not autistic, but when I get into something I tend to go balls deep for however long I'm into it. This is just another phase for me.

I'm not the autist buying a $1300 Spy 007, that's for sure.

He is the biggest cuck ive ever seen.

Anyone here have the ILIFE V5 Pro?

I'm thinking of buying one while it's on sale at GB for 112$

Yay or Nay?

Chink shit

Work phone, only for calls. Plus, in world where eeverybody's phone is a bigs a chef's cutting board, it gains even more appeal

Don't bother buying a different mic. If you cant find a cheap way of getting phantom power, just get one of the Neewer/other generic black box phantom power supplies. No point buying a new mic if you can buy an entire supply for a couple more and have an even better sounding mic.

The BM-100FX sounds worse than the standard BM.

Justice has been served, you lying dishonest subhuman piece of shit. I hope that in 4-6 weeks you get a large package delivered and you open it but inside is a bunch of Chinese children with metal pipes and they shit on your furniture and break your legs.

What did they mean by this?

Just checking. Could be a pain in the balls if you have a few hundred in your contacts as well.
My mam certainly likes hers.

You do know that's literally the definition of Aspergers? You probably are autistic.Trust me, im am.

What is the best flashlight for $10?

Five $2 REEE torches.

cree

has anyone seen those $9 quadcopters lately? i wanna give them as xmas gifts

I got an ultrafire T6 torch ages ago and it's pretty amazing for 5$. Get that and a quality 18650 battery for 3-4$.

I went to a bunch of doctors and shrinks when I was in high school and I am 100% certified not autistic.

Do you need it check if its the right model for your house there are reviews on all of them,

If you had to go, you probably are.