Who /comfy/ here?

Who /comfy/ here?

>external keyboard without external display
Dropped

>wen you dont know whether to attention whore in tpg or mkg so you make a new thread

>laptop users

Also:
>poorly compressed, blurry, giant shitty quality picture reveals OP as a phoneposter

Yes, you caught me. I have a phone and use it to take pictures.

Uhh.. where's your Thinkpad?

?? Whats a thinkpad

all you need is a laptop unless you're a pc gamer fag

having a desktop computer in 2016 when you're not a gamer makes you a retard desu

what does the cooler master button do

This doesn't really apply to me because as you can see I'm using an external mechanical keyboard.

You're marginalizing over 9,000 other computationally intensive operations there shitposter.

>computationally intensive operations

like what? pc gaming is the only thing i can think of that requires powerful hardware

It's the same thing as the windows button on other keyboards. It opens the application menu

>tfw when data scientist

That's not our problem. In the meantime, kindly keep your retarded suggestions to yourself. People will still be doing ray traces, data munging, FEM, etc. on desktops.

well if you replace "gamer" with
>person who uses system taxing programs, including but not limited to, games, video editing, engineering applications, and other computational programs

desktop setups ARE for everyone though. Even if I sold my tower I'd still dock my laptop into my monitor, external storage, and kb+m

Holy fuck dude

Wow haha. Is that a T520?

Nope, 420 blazeit

le daily thinkpad circlejerk threada