Technology you bought and stopped using after a week or month of purchasing it

technology you bought and stopped using after a week or month of purchasing it

i wanna know what to avoid buying

Do like Debian, wait 2 years and then check if you still need it

Those dirt cheap Kindle Fires they have on sale for $30 all over the place are pretty nice if you put cfw on

You mean technology you can ship to my P.O. box since you have no use for it anymore?

Ipad

I have an HP Stream 7 and Asus cheap something. Both are awful to use. Hopefully, there'll be a way to make it UWP apps only in the future. Basically, I don't want to see the desktop or deal with the file explorer to get shit done. Tablet mode is close, but not quite there.

Nook e reader. Shit is small as fuck

I like my tablet. Use it as a remote control for my pc/tv.

Samsung gear. That shit was like an ipod nano on your wrist. Worst 200 dollars I spent. It was the gear 1 or 2 though, the newer ones might be better though

I don't think I used this more than 5 times.

is it not accurate enough? I was considering getting one because I've given up hope of finding a gf I could stand

Surface RT.
Worst piece of shit ever. Worst """""OS"""" of all time. All drawbacks of windows phone and windows desktop in a single device. Even a 30 euro android tablet can get more thing done than this crap.

Don't. It's not with the time put into prepping and cleaning it. It makes a simple thing into an elaborate production that's never satisfying.

The added sensation does not offset the cleanup effort.

I don't know what a vagina feels like but the other anons are right. It takes too long to lube up and clean, you have to powder it after every use with this talc powder looking stuff, and if you want it to be body temperature you have to soak it in hot water before you use it or buy an over priced vagina warmer.

It's much more simple to just use my hand or a butt toy.

And to add to this, I've tried two and they felt exactly the same. I have the stamina unit with a vagina opening and my buddy let me try his with a tighter tunnel and a butt opening and I felt no difference at all.

thank you all. so are there any viable alternatives beside the hand? i searched 'butt toy' and all i saw were plugs.

I have a couple dildos and a butt plug. My hand alternative is getting blowjobs off Craigslist. Otherwise I'll pull too hard and rip the skin.

kek, I'm talking about alternatives for straight guys that don't involve other people, dude

>shoving things up your butt isn't straight

user, it's the current year!

>what is prostate toys

Continue

Waste of time. Doesn't feel like the real thing, but still takes more effort than it's worth (like the real thing).

DRAGON DILDO THREAD

POST YOUR FAVORITE

TRADE ADVICE

GIVE RECCOMENDATIONS

thats... thats actually a nice shape for my rump

Xiaomi RN3P

Reboots randomly so I can't use it as my main phone.

It's being relegated to Facebook machine and YouTube remote

I like that they censored the coke can.