Tfw you just want to code on your own projects but your CE education takes so much time you never have time to do...

>tfw you just want to code on your own projects but your CE education takes so much time you never have time to do anything else than math and physics homework

How do you cope with getting a real education?

by not being stupid and passing without trying too much/at all

i spent 15 hours a week(lectures included) for my real degree and the rest for myself

You study EE instead

Enjoy getting replaced by Mexicans

Not if the wall is built.

>your CE education takes so much time
Are you taking eight subjects per semester?

>!e.FaLconO6
I remember your trip, were you working on an OS or what?

6 subjects, the European bachelors degree is speeded up

>tfw work 3 jobs and school
>want to code own projects

If I was just in school, shit would be easy. homework and studying is easy pussy shit, but I have to pay bills and eat

>he thinks having a degree matters at all whatsoever

sauce

how does it feel to be underage?

it's your mom

>code on your own projects

how do people actually enjoy programming?

I'm a junior in CS and I fucking hate programming.

That's like saying you're a chef that hates cooking.
What the fuck are you doing in CS if programming doesn't fascinate you?

>i was expected to go to college
>have never enjoyed anything, don't have hobbies, only thing i do is engage in escapism
>randomly pick cs, figured i could get a job where I work in an office and make 50k a year and don't have to work overly hard

I seriously cannot fathom how people enjoy programming.

>I'm a junior in CS and I fucking hate programming.
It happens to literally everyone who's studying. Only neets say otherwise. I can go months without writing a single line of code and then suddenly spend weeks reading about programming and writing some low level shit for fun

I'm not like that I just don't enjoy it and find it autistic for lack of a better way to describe it.

It was sort of interesting at first but now it's not. It just got 10 times more autistic and for being a junior in CS I know jack shit about programming and can't follow conversations.

99% of the time to complete assignments I just google "how to do x in [programming language]" and then edit the code enough it looks like my own.

Don't you enjoy creation, user?
Wouldn't you like being the very creator of a small world, God more exactly. That's what the appeal of programming is. You can create almost anything within the limits of the hardware. Which are not a problem with today's computers.

Just look at present day video games.

>going into college without a passion or idea of what you want to do
Awful

I really just don't enjoy anything, haven't really since I was like 13/14 or so.

I know at least I got a scholarship so I'm not going into debt for it.
idk what else I'm supposed to do though

I know that feel
>4 hours of work a day
>classes after that up until 21:30
>get home after 22 and go to bed
>wake up at 9 and gotta leave for work in an hour

at this point I just want to die

Why are you retards working while studying?

because school ain't free

>he doesn't get paid to study
kek, what shithole doesn't have welfare in 2016?

iktf user except i actually make time for projects/competitions. My circuit teacher once said "if you want to do something you'll find a way. if you don't then you can make up any excuse to not do it." There are times where i skip hw or skip class so i can work on projects. I always make it up and its always the biggest fucking hassle but i have never regretted doing it.

I'm a white male in America in 2016.There's no help for me.

if you don't like problem solving and are willing to just google everything without doing anything yourself then maybe just get a truly mindless job and become a drone for the rest of your life. Maybe working an assembly line is more your style. If there's nothing you enjoy then you should probably kill yourself. I mean that sincerely and as a warning of your mediocre life-to-be rather than just some rude shit to say.

Well if you are just going to get a degree for shekels, computer science is probably not a bad way to go. Better than some generic liberal arts shit.

GI BILL bro.

Yea I mean you'll have friends and coworkers die and get a little fucked up from it and be expected to reintegrate seamlessly into a society where everyone complains "muh feelings" and you end up drowning it out with alcohol while hiding everything from your family...

But other than that it's pretty sweet.

I'm an immigrant in America
I'm not allowed to get any loans, aid, or anything like that

Get the fuck out of my country you smelly pajeet sandnigger.