Any recommendation for an affordable gaming laptop

Any recommendation for an affordable gaming laptop.

Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1262832-REG/acer_nx_g5waa_006_15_6_aspire_v15_notebook.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O6k-6NEcD4M
amazon.com/HP-quad-core-A10-8700P-SuperMulti-Refurbished/dp/B01I0N90J0/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1479433074&sr=1-2&keywords=HP 17-g121wm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ps4

that's not a laptop

What is that?

oxymoron

Well, I mean an affordable laptop that is efficient performance wise.

Anything with a 768p screen and gt 940m.

Or elitebook 8560p + gpu dock.

Well what's your budget? Affordable means different things to different people and theres like 100 different currencies.

Fucking tripfag.. I actually keked though so 2/10

Well at most 600$

Fancy garlic bread.

Ugh not this shit again. Build a 400 dollar tower and buy a 200 dollar Chromebook. Have fun in college

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1262832-REG/acer_nx_g5waa_006_15_6_aspire_v15_notebook.html
If you can save up a bit more, this would be a good option.

Gigabyte Psomethingsomething, I cant remember. Either 12 or 15F or someshit

that model is a bit expensive in my country

>gtx 940mx->gayming
>kek
Go for anything with atleast a 950 with 4GB ram. Gtx 960 would be ideal in this category. Or if you can wait get something with pascal graphics.

>gaming laptop
What the absolute fuck my dude?

Describe the games you wish to play.
What you'll play most and the most demanding game you want to run.
Spoiler! There really aren't any good gaming laptops for $600 Or even higher.

Cyberrobot

Well GTA fallout

I got an Asus X550ZA not too long ago. Works great for games but terrible battery.

could you elaborate on terrible ?
How terrible are we talking in numbers ?

Here you go familia
youtube.com/watch?v=O6k-6NEcD4M

Convert your third world play money to usd so we can actually see what you can afford.

Bullet in head

i'm like OP but i've resolved that instead of going once again with another amd apu laptop with a 15 inch screen, i'm just gonna save up a grand and buy a 17 inch screen machine with at least some sort of dedicated graphics.

the high end apu 17 inch machines are in the 600-700 dollar range and defeat the purpose until you put in significantly faster ram.

the dedicated gpu units use shitty low bit bus width ram unlike a proper desktop gpu. i've had 512 bit ram pushing 384 GB/sec since 2013 on this card, it's disgusting to see laptop gpu's that cost so much using 64 or 128 bit ram.

tl;dr: if you want to max games up to say 2007, an A8/A10 apu with decent/fast system ram will be great.

if you want to max anything at 1080p expect to pay well over a grand as the sub grand 'gaming' laptops rarely have anything past low-mid tier gpu's for their given generation.

lastly, make sure that shit is legit quad core. if you're not familiar with how intel jews their laptop cpu's you need to be. one assumes "i5" to mean quad core and no HT when often it's a dual core only.

final note, my last 'gaming' laptop was an amd A8 4500m iirc, which was considered to be faster than intel HD 4000, not to mention infinitely more compatible with games. the most demanding game i played was F.E.A.R. 2 on high/max (1366x768) and it was 30-45 fps playable. iirc that came out in '09.

i found this model a bit cheaper the other day on amazon but i was actually considering getting one for light gaming and, well, actually having a laptop again. 17 inch laptops are such a limited category.

amazon.com/HP-quad-core-A10-8700P-SuperMulti-Refurbished/dp/B01I0N90J0/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1479433074&sr=1-2&keywords=HP 17-g121wm

>affordable
>gaming
>laptop

You may only choose two.