Help my friend

help my friend

my friend is both Swedish and a retard. He is planning buy a CSGO knife instead of an SSD.

please explain to him why he's wrong.

kys himself

Tell him, that his wife is fucking Ahmed

>kill yourself himself
do you even English?

You cant cure retards, just let him spend his mothers money as he pleases.

he'd like to clarify that it's a

>physical csgo knife

kys yourself

Let the market punish him

>both Swedish and a retard

Good luck trying to persuade his sorry ass.

>tfw your british friend thinks you're actually serious about buying a fucking cs go knife

>'tfw'

lynch yourself please

>look mom I posted it again1

Kek, I have a friend that is willing to do the same but he wants a skin over a gpu

dox

>CSGO knife
you're both cancer

let him have his fun

i fucking lost

why do u care what he buys? just laugh at him and call it a day friendo

Why would he buy an ssd if he doesn't need one?
t. recently bought a $100 yoyo.

which one did you buy? pic related is my yoyorecreation messiah from like 6 years ago

yyf edge

noice

are you going to run it stock or swap the bearing/response

are they good compared to toy yoyos?

Serious question from someone who doesn't know if his profience in childhood was limited by the quality of his yoyos or not.

I'll see how it plays before changing the pad.
Yes but you don't need to invest that much. A $30-$40 yoyo will do just fine. Might want to get the replay pro (arguably the best under $20) to test the waters first.

The ones mentioned are competition yoyos, usually made out of metal ranging from aluminum, to titanium/zircronium with precision ball bearings that sometimes are concave to keep the string centered, preventing the yoyo from attaching to the silicone (usually) pads on the inside wall of it; requiring you to 'bind' the string against the pads to return it. (essentially a trapieze mount). This allows for intricate string tricks. Types shown here are mainly for 1A competition. There's a lot more than what I explained here, the yoyo world is expansive, though I've never met anyone on here who also yoyos. I've been at it for almost 9 years now, its a fun hobby

a csgo knife is not real

an SSD is real

I see, thanks.
I might just get one of the recommended cheaper ones for shits and giggles