FIREFOX is Malicious

I installed Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit and now this pops up whenever I try to open Firefox. Absolutely no problems with Chromium or Edge.

Firefox is fucking garbage and is malicious. Not a false positive by the way, you mozilla shills. The SJWs are malicious

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_blob
virustotal.com/de/file/1bc8c17cce5a3e843670c607a5bac368961c5878208e8feed8f43629ec403c90/analysis/1479473016/
cvedetails.com/product/15031/Google-Chrome.html?vendor_id=1224
cvedetails.com/product/3264/Mozilla-Firefox.html?vendor_id=452
cvedetails.com/product/10007/Apple-Webkit.html?vendor_id=49
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool story bro

nice blog

u mad faget

nice samefagging you firecuck shill

Excellent tale companion

>6 posts
>3 ip's in thread
geg

OP probably installed an extension that is actually producing the malicious code. Clearly he's a faggot who does not computer.

nice try shill, I tried reinstalling firefox with a clean new profile, same thing. malicious turd piece of shit browser

>Clearly he's a faggot who does not computer.
Ge's running the pleb version instead of ESR, what do you expect.

Clearly you have something wrong with your system period.
>Has "Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit"
>Has "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware"
>Has "Firefox"
I have had zero problems. If this is a bait post you definitely have my undivided attention.

Down syndrome general

actual ignorance wow

>i have a lump in my breast but I feel fine, nothing is wrong

baiting with what? im just posting facts. clean install firefox. malicious. malwarebytes is Sup Forums approved

you are free to try it yourself

stop using firefox immediately if you care for your safety and security

use opera, chromium, vivaldi, edge, fucking anything but firefox

just get brave it just updated

I'm curious, where are you getting the download link for "firefox"?

Firefox official webpage. Even uninstalled my 64 bit official build to get the official official 32 bit Firefox

You probably have malware that attaches to the Firefox executable.

OP here I've installed pale moon for the first time ever and the same message pops up for pale moon. It is fucking firefox piece of shit. use anything that's not gecko piece of shit guys

>FOSS software
>Malicious
OP is a retard and a baboon, you definitely fucked shit up on something since Malwarebytes doesn't detect shit on my laptop

Not mbam. Anti exploit is a different program

Because no Foss software has ever been found to be malicious....

>FOSS Software
>ATM Machine
>PIN Number

why is it called binary blob when the b in blob stands for binary?

I just call them blobs you fascist.

but the correct name is binary blob

Maybe in your backwards society. I don't need to be redundant to get what I'm talking about across.

go ahead and live in your world of make believe

Lolk friendo

I'm referring to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_blob

>Windows 10
You have nothing to fear, if there is some one more program in the malicious OS.

>Malwarebytes
>Malwarebytes anti exploit

Either something fucks up with your firefox or you're just purely retarded.

WTF I hate Firefox now

OP is a fag as usual, sage and move on.

>Exploit code executing from Heap memory blocked
Maybe you are using an outdated library because firefox actually had terrible memory leak problems in the early days.

>he installs addons that try to exploit winshit

0 addons

doesnt explain why a clean fresh first time install of pale moon brings the same warning

download anti exploit, install, restart, turn on protection, open firefox

TIL

who here was here when malwarebytes accidentally'd hundreds of thousands of company computers after they accidentally classified the windows login file as malware and thus once the computers were shut down and turned back on you were greeted with a black screen?

I made $4,500 in one day fixing this for all the schools in my district

VERY EPICK

Maybe you should, oh I dunno, delete the "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla" folder before talking shit about Firefox?

People still use antivirus?

virustotal.com/de/file/1bc8c17cce5a3e843670c607a5bac368961c5878208e8feed8f43629ec403c90/analysis/1479473016/

Nice try idiot.

Shut the fuck up, faggot!

Firefox is one huge exploit.
Poorly designed bloatware with tons of memory leaks and buffer overflows. SJW code monkeys can't handle secure programming and firefox still exists because of NEET customizers and retards that believe firefox is not a botnet.
Firefox privacy is a bullshit, shit has google zombie cookie by default and tons of network requests to google and mozilla servers.
Firefox "security" compared to others, just look at the code execution CVEs found in 2016:
cvedetails.com/product/15031/Google-Chrome.html?vendor_id=1224
cvedetails.com/product/3264/Mozilla-Firefox.html?vendor_id=452
cvedetails.com/product/10007/Apple-Webkit.html?vendor_id=49

f1refox.com.co problably

>shit has google zombie cookie by default and tons of network requests to google and mozilla servers.
What do you mean?

You can see network requests by using wireshark.
You can check zombie google cookies in cookies.sqlite file IIRC. Lost the bugzilla page, sorry. They set it as NOTFIX

You can fix it.

I don't have time to deal with insecure browser that requires additional steps to be non-botnet.
I use epiphany (webkit2) and I am fine.

>winblows 10
>antivirus
You are retarded.

>being this retarded.

You do really code executing from heap memory is normal for JIT? JavaScript Engines all implement a JIT if the need performance. Firefox just isn't whitelisted internally for the malware detection software. V8 hasn't changed much which is why Chrome and other chromium based browsers are not affected.

You do realize this shows that Chrome has more vulnerabilities in several categories
>I hope this was bait

How do I fix it?

>I did something only a retarded mongoloid would do
>something bad happened as a result

>>I did something only a retarded mongoloid would do

I installed Firefox for the first time, so you'd be right

I'll make it easy for you shills

downloads.malwarebytes.com/file/mbae_current/

Crying over your FOSShit SJW browser being malicious

the people should know

It's nice that you think that but apparently you can't read or understand basic computer concepts.
All Firefox tried to do was execute code allocated on the heap. that's not "malicious".