/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Only the Strong Survive Edition

Old thread: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

>If you have a question, check Google. If you can't find an adequate answer, ask here.

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before, though most claims of being staff are false
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you that cheating can be evaded. It can't and you will be banned and everyone will laugh at you
>people claim to report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/whatcd/status/799435387634614272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MUTRACKER ARISE

all around me are familiar faces

If it doesn't matter then why are you getting so butthurt?

FIRST FOR BLOATHD

It's time for the rise of ZeroNet trackers.

Sup ForumsTRACKER ARRISE

So we're going to jail right boys???

Release the tracker TARS

yes my child

only americucks

>tfw live in some shitty south east asian country and don't have to worry about jail

they said they have deleted all the data, so we're probably fine.

but this could just be bullshit, after all this is a site where a 14 year old got into the user database and emailed everyone a warning letter from the riaa lol

WCD was pointless anyway.

>High ranking WCD member here.
>You do realize that what.cd is still up, right?
>User count was getting too high, we had suspicions of infiltrations and the paranoia was getting out of hand.
>We've shut down the primary way to access the site- those who have been told the new method may still access it.
>It's up to those people to disseminate the information to trustworthy people, and provide them with the UNIQUE activation key to gain access to what.cd through this method.
>We're "re-doing" the validation process, this will quickly and effectively cull the numbers and trust will be regained in the community. This is the most effective method.
>It will all be worth it in the end.
>Godspeed, comrades.

how the fuck can I find out this method? sounds like some fight club shit

plz life without wcd isnt worth living

libble a shit

It's really sinking in that I have no place good to get music anymore.

TARS STOLED THE TRACKER

TARS FACK U

>Kanye
>blacklisted
thatsracist.jpg

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.

As a reminder, you can go to Developer > Work Offline in Firefox if you'd like to browse your profile and other cached pages.

waffles is our only hope

Really doubt it
What.cd was huge
I imagine if they did actually want to pursue people legally it would probably only be the owners/staff

>have no place good to get music anymore.

Soulseek and Rutracker are enough you cuck

Listening to this Wu-Tang is nice. I knew i should have unbanned shkreli sooner.

Nope
twitter.com/whatcd/status/799435387634614272

Lol, what a bunch of fucking cucks

ready for federal jail, cuck? :^)

wasn't there like 200,000 users on what.cd? shit's not gonna be a smooth transition like it was from OinK to what.cd/waffles. expect a plethora of sites competing for all those users (and with it, their donations). i wouldn't be surprised if people in the seedbox business tries to get in on the action.

>muh restrictions

This is why private trackers universally suck.
>bbut they rules protect us
From what?
Not the feds, clearly.

Double /marked/.

I'm not a member but I'll try to join if it comes back up.

Never used Soulseek, is it easy? I'm pretty dumb.

New thread while old one was still page 2, good job.

>caring about this popular garabe
glad it's banned, attracts less heat

Doesn't even matter at this point.

>Paranoia level: OFF

That's not my profile. It was just an example.

>I'm not a member but I'll try to join if it comes back up

well waffles doesnt have any interview system, it's invite only

It's basically napster 2.0

Any retard can use it.

lol these guys are openly cultivating an elitist community? Good riddance. These shitlords can fuck themselves and anyone here who supports them should fuck off Sup Forums

>High ranking WCD member here.
>You do realize that what.cd is still up, right?
>User count was getting too high, we had suspicions of infiltrations and the paranoia was getting out of hand.
>We've shut down the primary way to access the site- those who have been told the new method may still access it.
>It's up to those people to disseminate the information to trustworthy people, and provide them with the UNIQUE activation key to gain access to what.cd through this method.
>We're "re-doing" the validation process, this will quickly and effectively cull the numbers and trust will be regained in the community. This is the most effective method.
>It will all be worth it in the end.
>Godspeed, comrades.

i've already got my activation key, can't wait till it's back up and running

What.CD never cared what sites you browsed as long as you never gave out invites.

We got a funny guy

funny how?

>tfw still no open sores linux slsk client

It wasn't even a clean transition from oink.

I never bothered with what.cd becuase I couldn't be fucked dealing with oink wanking all over again.
I'm free, I don't have to download and seed shit music I hate just for ratio, I don't have to restrict how much of a good thing I can download, I don't have to worry about drama, I don't have to worry about an artist being blacklisted.

Forget what/waffles - be free.

Aww, poor little boy, couldn't get his meme OP up this time, abloo bloo

Your ass smells like shit

Fuck 2016 XD

I'm in HDB and BTN, I should be able to get a buddy from there to hook me up if there is no recruitment.

Thanks. Pretty off the radar as far as DCMA notices?

Soulseek is littered with transcodes and you can't tell which release you're actually getting when you download something. For now, go listen to all of that shit you have saved in your backlog and wait until a new tracker pops up.

So what? Your mom loves licking it.

SERIOUSLY FUCK IT

Sounds like you just validated your identity for an invenstigation user.

I hope you like federal fuck me up the ass prison.

Nicotene-plus

Nah that's the guy who was upset about threads being made too fast. I'm making crying WCD pics as I type this for later.

Can't wait till you die of obesity. Best day of my life.

yeah i can't wait to go back to slsk to download directly someone with 300 kbps upload speed after being in a 500 queue waiting list

Yeah, I'm like two years behind I snatched so much shit in that last FL.

>Trusting private trackers 100% and not checking everything through spectro anyway
Wow, what an idiot.

Nobody has gotten a DMCA on it because it is not nearly as popular as torrents.

haha i mean shit i really liked wcd for what it was but i rarely actually used it. all my music is koreaboo shit so jps is just fine.

concerns about btn/ptp/ahd though.

if emp dies im going too.

Cheers

Nice. I remember checking it out a while ago and it looked abandoned.

>giving a shit about music

It's not like we lost something actually useful like PTP

Ptp is next you faggot.

Like a clown, faggot.

>bob dylan wins an oscar
>trump is potus
>what.cd is no more
FUCK 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

PTP staff has already proven they are smarter than to use French hosting.

I wonder if the WCD tranny will kill herself

newfag here
is making new threads before the thread hits a later page a standard thing

JUST

This. PTP has 312cuck behind the wheel and he isn't letting that shit go anywhere. He even talked on reddit about how most trackers just use cloudflare and are idiots. 312 has that shit behind like 7 proxies.

What.cd was NOT taken down

It's just a fucking validation ploy- no servers were seized and they are NOT under any police investigation you gullible fucks

Literally nothing happened, it's just to get rid of the newfags and normies who cant be trusted

fuck off turd

>trump is potus
This is a good thing, you fucking cuck

unfortunately yes because of retards

Generally it is avoided but had a happening so lots and lots of traffic today.

>Trump is now my President and God Emperor.
>WCD libcucks getting BTFO and crying

2016 is awesome.

You make a new thread when the old one passes 300 posts.

I would believe this, but people are talking about it openly on fucking Sup Forums of all places, so I know that this is complete bullshit.

So what is the new bump limit if over 300 posts is no longer it?

How's it feel to be underage?

Anyone else having connection problems with What.cd?

Is he /our guy/?

I think it's 315 now or something.

Hello, Fed. Already preparing your honey pot, I see

bullshit

You first Nekro

So how do I reactivate my account? I've been active on what for 5+ years but never made any friends.

>You make a new thread when the old one passes 300 posts.

311 actually.

See, if it was WCD, I don't have to worry as much because chances are, autists like you would have reported it already.

>tumblr filename

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>WCD libcucks getting
But WCD had Nazi music...
Where am i going to find my Nazi Flacs now?????

PTP going down wouldn't be as big as a blow as WCD going down, at least.

there are so many sites of with good HD encodes for maintstream movies, and a decent amount of sites that archives non-hollywood cinema

>Literally nothing happened, it's just to get rid of the newfags and normies who cant be trusted
What about all those fags who shared their music?

Yeah. PTP goes down, still got HDB and people would up more stuff there even.

>PTP going down wouldn't be as big as a blow as WCD going down, at least.

PTP is much more important than WCD

lawl you're on the second stage in the 7 stages of grief