found cp on the work computer i use.
1. tell boss
2. call police
3. profit
your input will be appreciated. thanx.

Call the police.
Ignore any one else who says otherwise.

1, 2, 3, in that order.

i would stay home one day by calling sick out of work then call cops, say you would like to remain anonymous, is this actual cp or loli anime type stuff

it was all created in 2008 between january and april.

record it aswell please op

Call a lawyer first
Never know if they can pin it on you

Pretend I didn't see shit.

it's cp. only looked at the file names and preview images..

Where's the backup option?

call sick and call cops while at home first you might have to get a lawyer. The thing is who ever did this knows that if you do snitch that the whole comapny may go down the drain bassically a rat, this may a time bomb for destruction either do what i said or tell your boss. But your boss may have done it who knows.

the back up to the computer.. might have it to the server
wish i could but might be the better option
only 2 people use it and it's not him

post it here

yes.. you just said everything a thought today.

it was all created from 2008
so playing stupid if it gets found is best
i think?

it's a windows 7 machine with everything
in the shared directory of the user that
normally uses it... seem strange.

Just be yourself

thanks for everyone's help
will take that advise.

report it to police and make sure they can't pin it on you

Also look for another job after.

underrated post

Just delete in and keep doing your job, they don't pay you to police other people and snitch on them. Stop asking for trouble.

I would 100% recommend this. For any other reason than cp.

Pedos are scum.

>>my sides

I would definitely call a lawyer first and see what they say before telling your boss or calling the police, since it may very well backfire on you.

Delete it.

See you in faggot. Share'm

4. make "what do?" thread on Sup Forums

This please

reported

Always hilarious to see how the CP witch hunt affects people. It's not even a stretch too. OP your life is basically over if you're associated with CP. People have more of a good will towards you if you're a mass murderer. There is really no winning move in your situation. I would ignore it and quit the job.

Just do this OP

As the other anons said you have two options.
1. Pretend you saw nothing.
2. Go nuclear and protect your ass.
And no there's no third option, you can't afford to be "kind" in this one.

You are legally required to report it. So report to your employer, report to the police.

Otherwise you could be held accountable.

>So report to your employer, report to the police.
But take a copy first.

3, 2, 1 in that order

Do this.

Picture of a 16 year old wearing a microbikini is nothing you need to be worried about.

This. Whoever did it will try to blame you.

literally call the cops, it's gonna be a hilarious shitstorm someone you work with will get busted and you guys can make fun of him and gossip about it for years

you won't get in trouble people who are saying that are retards. who calls the cops on themselves? cops first

Take a copy of it and fap

1. Go tell boss
2. Boss is the culprit
3. Boss pins blame on you
4. Go to jail

I would just delete it and say nothing. I mean what are they gonna do? 'Hey you deleted my CP stash!'. Yeah right.

Here's what you get told to do if you work developing pics or some shit and this happens:

1. In this case it would be immediately close everything
2. Call cops
3. Tell person in charge

I don't recommend not telling anyone as that may fall on you. I also wouldn't tell anyone before you call.

This is many hours late though so hope you did it in this order OP

OP is in prison

Kek

OP probably pissed someone off at work so now they are setting him up for a fall. Either way you are fucked. If you call the cops you will most likely get fired even though you did nothing wrong.

Save it to a flash drive, delete it from the computer and fap to it. That's what I'd do.

>OP has to seriously consider whether reporting a bunch of pictures might ruin his life forever or not

CP is really something.

Do nothing. Why should you get mixed up in all of this?

Go back 30 years and you would report it and get a promotion if anything. These days the SJW attitude has made it into something nobody wants to deal with. The company will likely get rid of him just because he blew the whistle. But if he says nothing it could be far worse for him. Such is the world we now live in.

This is the best option , period, also if it was created 8 years ago there is a big chance the person that downloaded it is not even working there anymore

Honestly, I'd pretend i didn't see anything. If it's the work computer, that puts everyone thet works there in the blast radius. cp is nuclear op and you don't want to be anywhere near that shitstorm

This. The police will happily haul you away instead.

Don't delete it normally, deleted files are saved in a hidden partition of your drive even when deleted permanently. That's how file recovery works. Use a shredding program and use a high pass number.

But do this and tell no one. If you tell anyone they might think you're lying and its yours. If you don't delete it, someone else might find out and point their finger at you, or if you leave, the next person who buses it might get fucked over.

>hidden partitition

No they are right where they were the sectors are just marked as empty.

Accidentally contract ramsomware.
Make sure you're not the one using it when it happens

Not reporting a crime is a crime.

Tell boss. Tell police.

Record *everything* you do or is done by others on paper.

Yes the sjw's have ruined CP too...

>Just found CP on the computer I use.
>Because I put it there lel

alternate way it plays out

>Boss, I found CP on the computer I use
>Who put it there
>Me. O SHI, I meant, someone else!
>...C-can I have some
>n-no

Third way

>Boss, I found CP on my computer
>Oh thanks for finding that I wondered where I left it

Fourth
>Police, I found CP
>th-thanks

Fifth

>CP, I destroyed some police
>Boss: You are fired?

>2. call police
U even thinking about what to do?
U instead ask on a CP board?
What a retard

IT IS A SETUP. RUN.

Call a lawyer, ask him, not Sup Forums.

this, play it safe and do what he says, this could all be dumped onto you if you're not careful

1 and 2.

Report it to the police. Just do it.

So did you try fapping to it? Be honest.

.quote{color: green!important;}
find cp on work computer.
tell boss
call cops
get fired
go directly to jail

INB4 it's just 2D and OP lives in some cucked place like Canada or bongland where 2D drawings are illegal

wat

>Boss, I destroyed some CP.
>You are the police

>CP, I was fired
>Police: You are the boss

>Fired, I am the police
>CP: You are you

>Police, I found my boss
>Congratulations

>CP, I found some police
>You are hired

>Boss, I hired some CP
>Police are fired

>Police, I hired my boss, and found some CP
>The CP is destroyed.

>Boss, the Police fired CP
>You are hired

Fuck, this makes some sense.

It's possible the police would investigate you if you came forward, but the fact that you came forward at all strongly suggests you're not complicit in any crime.

And this really isn't Sup Forums-related

Kek

LMAOOOO

NIGGA I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY FOOD BECAUSE OF YOU

Turn yourself in.

Toppest kek.

>So it says here you asked the hacker known as Sup Forums what to do? Gonna take a look at your personal ISP account history, "just to eliminate you as a suspect" :^)

THIS

Ok what if you were someone that was abused and put in cp of..
Then when if you got it and fapped to your own cp...hypothetically

Man Sup Forums has changed. I guess I'm getting old.

>Police, call the Boss
>CP hires you

>being nostalgic about blatant pedophilia and/or hebephilia and/or ephebophilia being the norm
yeah, i know man... you know Sup Forums has gone down the shitter when sex offenders are no longer the champions..

What is irony my dude

>what is a double irony reacharound
jack me off user

>tell boss
>get thrown in jail

>call police
>get thrown in jail

>profit
That's your least dangerous option.

99% of the people who did that got charged with the crime as if they were guilty.

If it's 2D loli then don't report him, he has good taste. But if it's 3DPD loli, then report him.

>If it's 2D loli then don't report him, he has good taste.
If it's 2D and OP hasn't shown, how can we possibly know if he has good taste or not?

Source?

>it's another random lit pixels in a screen can lead to physical punishment episode

OP, this
Lawyer up or atleast get legal advice

As usual, anyone saying anything but CALL A FUCKING LAWYER AND DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU is either operating under the delusion that the world works like getting in trouble with your parents or a cop.

This. Only report if it comes back.

LMAOOOO UNDERRATED POST LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oh hello mr kiddy fondler

>autism

Only if you live in a shithole.

do you really want someone's ass to be in jail? The government is your enemy not your coworker

if anyone ever asks you don't know anything about anything about anything

you're probably being framed, dipshit. don't report it unless you have an alibi otherwise you'll end up screwing yourself over.

Old Sup Forums laughed at every fucking horror posted. Old Sup Forums was a monster but a monster with a sense of humor. New Sup Forums is a fucking asshat who complains about everything because they think they are a special snowflake.

i just puked a little in my mouth.