What's your opinion on phoneposters?

What's your opinion on phoneposters?

I'm not sure about it. One the one hand quality may be lacking and reddit influence is visible on the other hand I feel like more threads stay active as the "page 1 barrier" does not exist.

Phone posters are dumb and lonely sad virgins.

If you are outside, shitposting on Sup Forums instead of talking to stacies you are clearly a sad virgin.

>this is what retards actually believe

>salty virgin trying to justify his social awkwardness

LMFAO get a life, weirdo hehehe

>more threads stay active as the "page 1 barrier" does not exist.
?

What is this new hate-meme I'm seeing about "phoneposters"?

Is it because the uploaded image always shows up as "image.JPG"?

Sometimes I feel like laying in my bed all day to shitpost on my phone, and I honestly don't feel like sitting on a chair for my desktop or sitting up on my bed for my laptop.

Can't I just be fucking comfy without you sperging out

Example #2:
Phoneposters don't care about their health and sleep cycles.

>Sometimes I feel like laying in my bed all day to shitpost on my phone, and I honestly don't feel like sitting on a chair for my desktop or sitting up on my bed for my laptop
>he needs a phone for that

I only ever phone post because I invented mobile devices.

arent u dead

I don't give a shit about what people post from, just whether or not they're talking any sense. And honestly, given that 90% of the people posting from PCs are talking shit, however bad the average phoneposter might be, they're not going to make the place noticeably worse.

We need Useragents in Sup Forums badly.

>they're not going to make the place noticeably worse.
"FLOEEEEEENSSS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Why are people pretending that people posting from their phones and people posting from their computer or laptop are different persons?

I post from my computer at work or at home. I post on my phone on my way to or from work.

Also, ironically, while these ads affect Android users, there's an Ad Block Plus extension to Safari on iPhone that allows me to post from my iPhone with no issues at all.

When youpost from a device with no physical full-size keyboard, you produce low quality content due to frustrations caused by touchscreen typing.

Isn't that just the same guy every time? You have to remember that Sup Forums isn't a very big place, compared to other boards.

I've been here long enough to be able to identify certain anons based on the way they write, what threads they frequent and their vocabulary.

Uh-huh. So how do you explain the low quality content posted by all the PC users?

sure is /qa/ in here..

They are just dumb. That's why we need useragents. Sage and hide every ubuntu/windoze/mactoddler via script.
But when someone dumb picks up his phone to post or browse Sup Forums, his experience goes even lower. He causes trouble not only for others, but for himself in the first place.

Isn't that just the same guy every time? You have to remember that Sup Forums isn't a very big place, compared to other boards.

I've been here long enough to be able to identify certain anons based on the way they write, what threads they frequent and their vocabulary.

Zzzzzzzzzz sorry I dozed off for a second there. You were saying?

Phone poster here

All i did was get off of my pc, lay down in bed and continued to browse on my phone before sleep.

The biggest difference for me is the time it takes to get my thoughts in my post due to slower typing and more typos.

I was a pc poster and always will be. Phone is just convenient.

Example #3:
Convenience kills everything good.

Sorry, but phone posters just can't be taken seriously. Posting from an desktop PC is the patrician's way to contribute

phone posters are all 21 and under

It told me I was banned, but maybe it was the wifi or something

majority of phone posters are younger generation and have bad taste. they might not be stupid, but they're not my kind of people. I wish they would stick to their generation's internet, twitter/facebook etc instead of coming to Sup Forums.

Phones are Technology though. And phone posters are tech illiterates. That's why it's important to ban them all on Sup Forums.

This is obviously a bait thread.

I post from my phone when I'm around my house or at the gym though.

>working
>at the gym
>doing shit at home where I'm not near a comp
>waiting for something

Phones getting to this point just meant I could now browse Sup Forums on the go or just more easily in general. I assume a good chunk of people who have been on Sup Forums since before smart phones became a thing like I have also use phones to browse and post from time to time.

I don't feel like many people came to this site on their smart phone and kept coming here on it never joining using a computer. Maybe they did though who knows?! I use a smart phone as an extension of shit I do on the computer but younger people often use smart phones almost entirely and don't bother with a real computer.

If you're going to ban tech illiterates, you might as well just shut the entire board down.

Guess that would be a good start, yes

And this is why you have to go.

Why is that, buddy?