phonearena.com/news/Is-this-phone-Meizus-answer-to-the-Xiaomi-Mi-MIX_id87465
>100% display smartphone
>fingerprint scanner on the screen
>pop-up front camera
>5.4 inches

Is this real life?

>100% display
I'm hard
Though the camera looks stupid and easy to break, I'd rather not have a front-facing camera than have to deal with this.

Just don't ever use it, problem solved.

I wish this is real, my next phone for sure If I can get one, the mi mix sold out in 10 fucking seconds.

I'm pretty sure it's retractable, so just don't use it you dummy.

I wonder why they made it with that weird aspect ratio (2160x1080) just normal 1080p would be perfect.

Chinks are getting pretty good at electronics stuff...

>concept

At least people had the mi mix in hand when everyone found out about it.

>be a world tier electronics company like Samsung, Sony, or Apple
>send off a couple designs to get prototyped
>before your hardware prototype arrives, a Chinese company is mysteriously already announcing all your innovations on a device that looks oddly familiar to your prototype

Bet this happens more often then not.

build quality and QA are still major problems

Chinks are millimeters away from blowing a massive hole in the phone market, honestly they already have.

I wish this was the case, the sad true is that right now big companies like samshit or apple gives 0 fucks about innovation, they only care about how monetizing and milking more and more users at a biggest proffit and lowest expenses: same old shit design with bigger screen, with more pixels, with more internal storage, etc

actually a retractable camera solves the "I have to put a sticker on my camera" problem too

hardware switch for microphone array and sold

Never have I though that phone can look like this, mostly because I though people would only do appealing products, I was wrong.

Too bad the chinks get all your data anyway.

>4g
>Not 5g
[TRASHED]

aspect ratio is 21:9
I measured it in Paint

21:9 on a phone is pretty weird imo

>fingerprint scanner

Nobody forces you to use it you tinfoil cuck, anyway if you are so worried about NSA you have to ditch your mobile devices all together.

Instabuy from me on launch day desu famalam

For the devices that are like $200 and under yeah

what the fuck that's not even 16:9 it's even worse than that.

looks like a glass ruler

>21:9
>on a phone

KEK

The front camera looks so retarded though. Wonder if the fingerprint scanner is in one place or is the whole screen.

And people were calling the iPhone longphone..

>now

retard

Yes now Samsung galaxy and iphone have their well established fan base, years before they were more furiously competing and trying to gain more market share.

muh dick

Why jesus christ? why?

It actually makes a lot of sense. They left 240x1080 pixels are of teh screen for the software navigation buttons.

>no borders no buttons no nothing
>just a sexy piece of glass
the future is finally here. I have been waiting for this phone for a long time. The iPhone stagnated the phone industry so badly I thought we would never see phones like this.

So how would you navigate? Is there a pressure sensitive home button thats hidden?

What? Samsung has been destroying Qualcomm's CPUs for a few generations now.Don't even mention Apple. Samsung had also been an industry innovator and leader on display technology. Microsoft may not be doing anything spectacular with Windows but their hardware is one of a kind. Dell's laptops are in their own class as well.

I'm pretty sure no one other than Samsung has wireless quick charge.

>asian

into the trash

>sexy

fuck off back to your iPhone, adults are talking