MS joined Linux Foundation!

Enjoy your cancer and backdoors Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ztTOT_d7kd8
youtu.be/SOXeXauRAm0?t=1m27s
youtu.be/-VQ7VYg8Pww?t=1m7s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrace,_extend_and_extinguish
youtu.be/FEfSlk1EHNI?t=2m3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>largest open source in existence
>Backdoors

When was the last time you checked the source before doing an upgrade?

it would be nice to have Microsoft office on Linux

not everyone using Linux is a paranoid scizophrenic. Anybody with half a brain knows already if you're on the internet you're being tracked/spied on, it's no secret

it's worth it though, the internet is great

I think it ended up happening to one of the *BSDs.

I'm going to buy a mac now..

What is a VPN? What is NoScript? What is Ublock? What is TOR?

>He has to buy a computer to get an OS which will spy on him anyway.

Better than Microsoft

It's for selling drugs.

This. I literally have Facebook messenger installed on Linux. If you ever want actual privacy you would use privacy oriented distributions.

ADOBE WHEN

Already done since kernel 3 you [add an insult ad-hominem here].

We had this thread four times yesterday.

>Get rid of the unneccessary ass

Why

>[email protected]

>[email protected]
Is this a joke?

Prepare to maximum kek :

youtube.com/watch?v=ztTOT_d7kd8

kek that fucking buddha

Awesome, found something else to waste my time on

>rectum cream on desk

Linus Torvalds coding at incredibly highg speed:
youtu.be/SOXeXauRAm0?t=1m27s

Some other guy having his dead dog in his office. Yes, you read that correct, he hoards dead dogs in his office, I repeat, dead dog in office:
youtu.be/-VQ7VYg8Pww?t=1m7s

I feel weird now

Wow, you weren't kidding, were you? Kudos.

so what, people keep their dead parents in the living room

>talking out of my asshole

so you're retarded and proud of it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embrace,_extend_and_extinguish

Ah, yeah, americans really do that, don't they?

Fucking degenerates. I'm sorry, but that's just how I see it.
When you're dead your body wants nature, not a fucking shelf.

I kinda feel bad for these guys though, look, this one suffers from depression he has to fight with alcoholism:

youtu.be/FEfSlk1EHNI?t=2m3s

that linus perpetual smile

>professional apple polishers

>not being autistic == being retarded

>no dudes in panties developers
i guess that meme was not true at all

How is this not Sup Forums's first response?

Not him, but Isn't it obvious? A shitton of newfags have flooded the site recently - thanks to all the noise Sup Forums made.

>not only using facebook
>but also having actual software made by it installed on your computer instead of using it through the web browser
Get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

Because it doesn't make any fucking sense.

>And so it begins...

Oh yeah? How? It totally does. Microsoft are scared of GNU/Linux, and this is just an act of apple polishing. They don't want people to switch.

>microsoft getting involved with something that isn't microsoft

Nope, makes perfect sense.

I'd say, looking at things like the specy and "battlestation" threads that it's more Sup Forums that flooded.

What does Linux Foundation even develop nowadays?
What can Microsoft actually affect?
Kernel and GNU are out of their reach at least, I think. Everything Fedora or neckbeards develop as well.

*Fedora
Meant Red Hat.

It really doesn't matter.

Any time you hear "Microsoft reach out to..." or "Microsoft to assist with..." then we should start to worry.

Yet gives root access by pressing just enter.

Linux losers everyone

amazing how little of an accent he has for a fin

Are you surprised? He's been living in the US for almost 20 years.

Additionally, he's a Swedish Finn, which means he would have more of a Swedish accent than the heavy Finn accent.

>cremated dog

So? I sleep next to my girlfriend's daughter in a small custom-made pine box and also her former cat in a tiny circular basket container. It's just a matter of when to scatter. Perhaps keep only a small bit for keepsake purposes. It's not taboo.

Nice link OP.

I trust greasy virgin neckbears who spend 98% of their time on computers to keep the software they run clean and efficient
far more than I trust a company that literally wants to spy on me and ensure I buy their products from keeping backdoors and malware/adware off of my machine, let alone keeping my machine running smoothly and efficiently.

I might not be looking at the code, but you can be your bottom dollar that there are more people (with good intentions) looking at the code for Linux than there are people looking at Microshafts code

so much this

#damn

>I trust greasy virgin neckbears who spend 98% of their time on computers to keep the software they run clean and efficient
from experience, i can honestly say with 100% confidence that you are wrong in that assumption

I'm wrong about what I trust?

What kind of experience have you had that would tell you about what I trust? Are you stalking me user?

>open source, anyone can contribute
>EXCEPT THOSE GUYS FUCK THOSE GUYS REEEEEEEEEEE

>Windows 10 not on the botnet side

"contribute" doesn't mean anyone can write their 2nd grade tier spaghetti code and shove it all up in my application

"contribute" means they make it available and anyone who wants to can take the original code and add your contribution (assuming the maintainers don't want to use it). Or even fork the whole thing if they want.

As I re-read this, I realize that it has nothing to do with your post in the context of the OP.

So I guess disregard that, I suck cocks

Microsoft joined Linux to fix their Azure related stuff for themselves

the guy in the second video has a messy office but he has a pretty nice house by the looks of it. lovely back yard.

>FOSS
Fully
Outdoors
Shitting
Streets