Hello im korean please help me

Hello, I am Korean. In Korea, because I lack information I came here to ask here I am private game server vm the operation as ware. But ddos attack was coming I don't know how to stop. Have you ever tell anybody like? I am Korean, but if you are interested in Korea I'm going to give you the information about Korea. I beg you.

Other urls found in this thread:

ubtutorials.com/tutorial/1139/how-stop-small-ddos-attacks-ubuntu.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How big is your dick?

Stop playing games you manchildish gook

Stop eating dogs.

Install Gentoo

Are you a Korean?

음성듣기번역하기언어전환영어
Yes I am Korean.
I'll provide all the information I am in Korea, if you help me. I beg you.
The game is darkeden ubuntu linux. I beg you.

제발 도와주세요 DDOS 공격을 당하고 있습니다. 저는 한국사람입니다 저는 미국을 사랑합니다 제발 도와주세요 트럼프만세

now this is what I call meme

why u eat dog

Change your IP address.

> Not running red star
And this is why you will never be best korea

Attack comes when we change the ip.

>9gag
Dropped.

Serious answer: hook up fail2ban to read your game server's logs.
>I am Korean, but if you are interested in Korea I'm going to give you the information about Korea.
What's Korean for "gaijin"?

>darkeden
That game was really stupid but kinda fun, I have good memories of it.
Good luck with your private server koreaman

waeguk-saram?

The two fail ban apt - I don't know how it should be set to, he did have to install as get team viewer by help. I urge the Korean woman is an American man, I like them very much.

>I urge the Korean woman is an American man
wat

>I urge the Korean woman is an American man, I like them very much.
Based google translate

send ips lol
it's probably skidirai users again. fucking iot botnets

I don't quite understand you, but you really need to learn more about Linux before you run a public server. Any way, do you have a list of the attackers' IP addresses? Do you have logs? But a screenshot with the logs.

음성듣기번역하기언어전환영어
Team viewer if you could help me with? I'm going to tell you how I target Korean woman, and I'll give you any information about Korea. Please I beg you.

>Team viewer if you could help me with? I'm going to tell you how I target Korean woman, and I'll give you any information about Korea. Please I beg you.

>음성듣기번역하기언어전환영어

>Eumseongdeudgibeonyeoghagieonajeonhwanyeonga

What does this mean? I only read Korean, I can't speak it.

>I'm going to tell you how I target Korean woman
kek

Before you do anything else, try following this: ubtutorials.com/tutorial/1139/how-stop-small-ddos-attacks-ubuntu. And for Christ's sake (Christianity is pretty popular in Korea right now, right?) do NOT let random 4channers administer your server.

Oh it's a translation when information provider available to translate. Seriously, don't worry about.

Thank you. But it can to stop ddos?

If you block their addresses, yes.

>Hello i am a korean who comes from korea which is where koreans come from and being a korean i have issues with korean related activities. Korea.