Wintrash stories

I booted up my PC today and found message from Win10 saying that CPU-Z is no longer compatible with this version of Windows and decides on its own to remove the program from user space along with other programs that Microsoft doesn't like and starts replacing them with their own Windows apps.
Its even removed AMD Catalyst Control Centre and installed its own Win10 drivers.
I search around and for some reason nobody is covering this. Apparently its been happening unnoticed with Windows uninstalling programs and even sometimes Steam Games. It would be nice if anybody knew a way to turn this off.
But seriously, What kind of communist bullshit is this? If this is going to be Microsoft's last Windows release, then they still don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Quoting from Torvalds: If a change results in user programs breaking, it's a bug in the kernel. We never EVER blame the user programs. How hard can this be to understand?
I mean, if you apply an update and it suddenly breaks user apps, then THERE'S SOMETHING FUCKING WRONG WITH YOUR UPDATE! YOU DON'T FUCKING REMOVE SHIT THAT'S NOT YOURS

Other urls found in this thread:

extremetech.com/computing/218570-windows-10s-broken-fall-update-removes-user-installed-applications-without-asking-first
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

user terms and agreements you agreed to m8

go buy a Playstation 4 if you want play games

ITT: things that never happened 2 : Eletric Boogaloo

That's dumb

>things that never happened 2
extremetech.com/computing/218570-windows-10s-broken-fall-update-removes-user-installed-applications-without-asking-first

> It would be nice if anybody knew a way to turn this off.

Install gentoo

Here's a fun "Wintrash" story

>be me
>slightly retarded
>still know how to configure my OS tho
>update to Windows 10
>configure it
>everything just works without any problems what so ever
>watch freetards reply to me with pajeet memes whilst I enjoy my superior software

>>slightly retarded
fully*

>what so ever
whatsoever

>whilst
while

dumb wintard

For fucks sake, just install Linux and be done with it.

Why did you install Windows 10 in the first place?

Fell for Sup Forums shills, user

this senpai

rekt

I personally went through the privacy statement to find that quote but I could not, word for word, find it.

I found similar quotes but not the same exact quote which makes me think you are being dishonest.

"We may also disclose personal data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets."

" Finally, we will access, transfer, disclose, and preserve personal data, including your content (such as the content of your emails in Outlook.com, or files in private folders on OneDrive), when we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:

comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies; ... (there's more associated with this statement)

"For more information about data we disclose in response to requests from law enforcement and other government agencies, please see our Law Enforcement Transparency Report, available at microsoft.com/about/corporatecitizenship/en-us/reporting/transparency. "

"To comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, or to help our partner company or local operator comply or respond, we may access, transfer, disclose, and preserve your data."

" When you use an Xbox Live-enabled game or app, the publisher or service provider for that game or app has access to data about your usage of Xbox Live and that game or app, and may disclose or display (such as on leaderboards) such data."

>Your account has restrictions that prevent you from signing in at this time. Please try again later.

Awh, somebody mad that their daddy put time restrictions on their account? Poor baby.

>underaged b&

You got me on whatsoever, but you cucked yourself on whilst.

Win 10 kept installing it's own Language drivers for some reason even though I had the correct ones.

Kept reinstalling the wrong nvidia drivers as well.

Fuck win10,
Win7 master race

If you can't install the enterprise version of win 10 don't bother installing it at all. Windows 10 is a shit.

>Turn off win updates
>Turn them back on and restart my PC 1 hour into a 16ish hour download session
>Come back and realize i have to wait another day before i get anything done

>fucking yesterday my legit win 10 started showing the "authenticate windows bullshit"-watermark
>could not for the life of me find a way to do it legit
>end up cracking a product i own

>set connection as metered
>download several gigs of updates and bullshit anyway

>50% chance clicking an icon in the taskbar does nothing
>high cpu usage no matter what i'm doing
>just shit in general
Can you wizards just fucking make shit just werk on lunix? All i want is muh gaymes and photoshop.

One of the many reasons why I'm looking for the One Perfect Distro so I can dual-boot, disconnect Win10 from the Internet forever, and just use it for games.

W7 is here until 2020 and maybe more. Why do this to yourself?

Good point, i think it's time for the annual "i'm installing linux and never going back!".

My fun wintrash story:

> be me
> use professional software
> windows 10 updates
> uninstalls my shit because it is not compatible with it.

Yeah fuck that shit