If arch linux is the best, why doesn't the creator of linux use it?

if arch linux is the best, why doesn't the creator of linux use it?

He just wanted something to read mail with.
What he's got works fine for his purposes

because all he does these days is reading and answering emails, so any shitty OS would do.

That's RMS. Torvalds works on the kernel constantly still.

He probably thinks it's too hard to install? He dosen't identify with being an Arch special snowflake

He changes distro every now and then. Last I checked he used OpenSUSE, then he used Fedora.

Who knows what he uses next, maybe even debian

He'll probably switch to Solus soon.

Hopefully Solus.

linus doesn't but greg does

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

Why?

Fuck off microshill.
Solus is taking Sup Forums by storm and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
It's the new Gentoo.

Samefagging 24/7 is not called "taking Sup Forums by storm" you fucking underage basement dweller

>solus

he likes simple oses, not ones that are too difficult to fix. that's why he uses fedora

That's why he uses Fedora

Solus is cancerous.

I had tried it out because of you fucking keks and what I found was a resource intensive operating system with no repositories that gets its funding FROM PATREON.
ARE YOU FUCKING KEKKING ME, MATE?

The creator of Linux doesn't even use Linux lmfao

But that's wrong, motherfucker.
He uses Fedora.

Fuck you Jason, fucking die.

He's on re order saying Debian is too hard to install.

He uses Gentoo
The manliest OS

arch linux is simply not the best

He uses Fedora

He just got too deep into it and he can't get out without it being awkward

>resource intensive
>runs smooth on a 5 year old dual core Intel atom
Kek

because he's a redhat shill

Because he has said it before and says it again: he's not a sysadmin person. He just builds kernels.

If it can't run on a 10yo machine it's not useful tbhsmhfam

>10 year old machine
Runs fine on my e7200 with 2GB ram and igpu.
How old is that?

To me the two are not mutually exclusive.

>next next next install
>too hard

Of course not. But that's why he doesn't understand fully how to use and maintain a linux-based OS.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

If X is the best Y, then why doesn't Z use X?

You fucking mongoloid, I said linux-based operating systems. You can't even do copypastas right, can you?

Linux only uses computer for mails and internet browsing. I'm not kidding.

See a doctor, you're experiencing a stroke.

Linus

>See a doctor, you're experiencing a stroke.
It's a typo you fucking retard

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were retarded.

Linus does everything in Ecmacs

>fucking underage basement dweller

Given that they're funded by Patreon donations, I'm more inclined to believe it's not random bored neets memeing it for no reason, but much rather a superagressive and carefully prepared and executed shilling campaign.

You're the guy who is scared to upgrade, and doesn't know what LTS is. Solus is trash.

Oh right. If he shitposted on Sup Forums and watched chink cartoons, then he would definitely need something more autistic like gentoo or arch