Why doesn't Apple hire an Indian CEO or head of hardware design to fix their hardware problems?

Why doesn't Apple hire an Indian CEO or head of hardware design to fix their hardware problems?

Teenage girls don't like brown phones.

>the number increased sharply ... during 2011-13
So that's why the iPhone6 got touch disease.

Indians are incapable of designing anything good, these H1B visas are low-tier codemonkeys

Apple's hardware problems are entirely voluntary, they could easily make a new MacBook Pro with better specs in the same case as the 2015 model but they'd rather demonstrate their bravery by pissing off customers.

You don't honestly expect Indians to wash their hands, do you?

True but they will if you slap an apple logo to it. Hell you could probably sell plastic wrapped turds to them if you slapped an apple logo to them.

Touch disease is a hardware problem.

And?

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

it's a fucking meme, no one gives a shit if you're indian.

First of all, stfu no one cares.

Second, you're totally right. I've made several Indian friends over the past few years and almost dated this one Indian girl I was crushing on hard. Indian people are pretty cool.

But yeh, fuk off nerd.

pajeet pls

>he thinks the meme is real

Only butthurt IT workers who lost their jobs to superior workers are angry.

>falling for old copypasta

>he doesn't memorize every fucking obscure copypasta on a vietnamese basket-weaving message board

the meme isn't real you are no threat to real technical jobs

That's ok anonymous indian, I still love you.

1/3 is indian
1/3 are fired Tesla employees
what is the last 3rd?

is this a copy pasta?

>The crazy ones.

>The misfits, the rebels, the trouble-makers, the round-pegs in the square holes.

>The ones who see things differently.

>They're not fond of rules and they have no respect for the status quo.

You can't fix stupidity.

Because the company is run by marketing

>I prefer apple because they are just soo much simpler than windblows XD
>it just werks

2016 has been an amazing year

wow sir hi im indian too and i think the thing we see around here on internet is very bad. many people say i am 'pajeet' and are very rude as if i am a bad person but i am not! i hate all you dumb fucks i will kick your dog you insult me i kick your dog.

soon

>pajeets wrote a self-congratulatory article for a pajeet website
OP why do you do retarded shit

>"One in every 3 Apple engineers is Indian"
>found Apple's problem

Apple has been going downhill. All the bugs in their OS releases. The Disk Utility rewrite which is complete shit. The new MBP fiasco with MemeBar. New UIs for stuff like iTunes which are complete and utter shit.

Why can't PooInLoos leave one IT company alone? Just one damn company so we have a chance at having something nice in the fucking world.

>sleeping restlessly
>dreaming a dream
>steve jobs has returned from the dead!
>steve jobs to retake ceo position at Apple!
>all the world is abuzz with the first resurrection since Chrirst
>where has he been? what does he know? what will he change at apple?
>first apple show since steve 2.0
>the lights fall dim
>the crowd waits breathlessly
>steve walks on stage
>stands before the crowd
>pic related appears on stage
>steve utters just five words
>the sweetest five words in the world
>"You have to go back."

>the poo just like the rest of india
>but when they poo
>they poo in the loo

>>"You have to go back."

homosex

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Tech industry virtue signaled so hard they blew white talent into the trash and hired a bunch of uninspired automaton brown people to replace them. Little did they realize the enlightenment and scientific advances for the last several centuries didn't occur in Europe and in European diaspora nations by accident.

You wan non-shit innovation back? Fire the neopotistic indian hiring manager who is filling your company with his cousins and go back to hiring the actual smart and creative peoples of the earth: white goys and jews.

>code monkeys as something worth fighting
to me all the programming and support can and should be made in india, becouse there is no big money in it.
The money is in the meme industries where coding is just a start to new techs like neural netorks, blockchain, meme startups, internet of shit, networking, R&D, patentes.

I would use such a turd for graphic design because it would be superior.

iTODDLERS

KUCKED

AGAIN

Women, transhomos, hispanics, niggers and nu-male hipsters who have hair like skrillex

>muh diversity

>steve jobs in america
>success!
>steve jobs in india
>poo

Just more evidence that everything about India and its culture is shit.

you're just expected to Google unusually-long paragraphs like that one

also reminder that most of those speaker grilles are actually fake and aren't even drilled into the case.

DUDE ffs I was eating

i am indian let me me tell you being indian is a bad thing , the problem is the religion , which is divided into 4 subtype decendent of (priest/worrior/merchants/peasents) they never unite,cant eat together,cant shit together,cant intermarry ,further the hindu priest class are inbred veggies who drink cow urine and tell everyone else to do the same, so all the problem

so when the people get born into india and see all these problem after being educated , they wanna run away from all these shit .. (also the culture is pretty much backward ,rapes and molestation theft are pretty common) so they wanna get to UK US any country where there is equlity freedom and people dont shit on street and drink cow urine .. some get sucessfull other dont

when all the educated class left india is left with all village hindu religion fundamentalist .. some guy get eduacted and the cycle continue.. i support trump deport all indian to india .. make job in USA .. but at the same time kick the ass of indian politicians hard enough to make india developed so that reverse migration occur . it will e good for everyone