Could you survive without google?

could you survive without google?

Other urls found in this thread:

dominiccummings.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/on-the-referendum-20-the-campaign-physics-and-data-science-vote-leaves-voter-intention-collection-system-vics-now-available-for-all/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't post on Sup Forums without google captcha so yes

>try to datamine for a campaign
>your shit is all fucked up

legit good read

dominiccummings.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/on-the-referendum-20-the-campaign-physics-and-data-science-vote-leaves-voter-intention-collection-system-vics-now-available-for-all/

i purged all google services from my life years ago, too bad their captcha is everywhere, which is the only thing that i am forced to submit to.

I've been using DuckDuckGo as my search provider for over a year now. It finds stuff better than Google in my opinion.

I have no problem ditching Google but I use Android so I need a fucking Google account to download apps.

I've switched from Gmail to Tutanota a couple of weeks ago so I would delete my google account instantly if it wasn't for me using Lagdroid

apks are your friend

>mfw Killary Clinton lost the US election

No Google no android

Google is pretty cucked and they're monitoring everything without a doubt but meh the days of having privacy on the internet are over anyway

You have your one blackbox laptop running the most stripped down Linux possible, that on boot swaps in a randomized MAC before init 3 or whenever network services start, and you have a VPN in Russia or some fringe country that's using Camellia encryption.

Otherwise yeh in the future the police are going to have full on IP traffic monitoring systems they'll have operators watch. UK are already so far down the 1984 precursor steps that they need to start rioting now.

If I was a UK citizen I think it's time to start taking real active measures against the government, inciting riots, and largely behind the scenes gorilla tactics.

holy shit, that pic is real!

Schmidt & google are fucked under Trump admin! YESSS!

Fuck Google!

>no other viable mobile OS
Nah, I couldn't. The translator is also not easily replaceable. But the rest of their products is simply not that good anymore, I would gladly welcome the change. I absolutly hate what they did to YouTube and Chrome.

>yandex
>yahoo
>bing

>>>>>>>yahoo

>Schmidt & google are fucked under Trump admin! YESSS!

Wrong. Trump already apointed a Google employee to his administration

I don't see how Google brings food to my table and a roof upon my head for it to be any kind of factor to my survival, so yes.

>duckduckjew
You are the cancer.

>gorilla tactics

i wish i could but no idea what email to use everything else seems to be worse

just ice for harambe

>poo in loo sites with THIS APP IS VERY GOOD AND HAS THE GOOD FEATURES MY FRIEND DOWNLOAD MY APK NOW GOOD :)
Fucking Android

Protonmail.

Whats so bad 'bout google compared to the harambillion others things that track you?