Call habits

What are your call habits ?

>I dont take any unknown calls
>After they stop, i search the number, if i cannot find any online record or its negative, i wont even pick it up the next time they ring
>If its family i also dont take it usually, they learnt to text me which is objectively better in every way
>I just answer the calls i knew about in the first place or pizza boi

>Have truecaller
>immediately see who is calling me

How can you search the number if It's unknown ?

This is literally me.

>text
>TEXT
The 1980s are calling

i know it sounds autistic or obsolete, but think about it, if someone texts you asking for something or details about an appointment, it just better to have the exact data later on when you are just dealing with the stuff

>Reject calls in public
>if a number calls i ignore and reverse look it up
>i reply with a deep hello if I'm unsure who it is
>if people keep calling i send their location through text

>hello is this mr johnson?
NO THIS IS NOT MR JOHNSON FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME TAKE ME FF OF YOUR DATABASE STOP FUCKING CALLING ME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No it's not literally you, you fucking retard, google 'literally'.

>I send their location through text
Why? And how do you find that information?
That might be actually unsettling, imagine you're spamming someone's phone and after a few calls they send a text just containing your current location. That's some alpha shit.

Maybe it was op replying to op because he's a schizophrenic faggot

>don't answer any calls without bouncing the traffic through at least 20 countries
>hang up within 1 minute to prevent backtrace from being successful

this, so much this. i dont know why i get triggered by this shit, but kids saying this about everything makes me just mad

>text is obsolete
Eh? Don't millennials SMS each other all the time? Am I in an alternate universe?

>what movies taught me

not at all where i come from, SMS as in iMessage then yes, but its 99% facebook messenger 1% viber/whatsapp/hangouts

Was thinking the same thing.

I'd be interested in how to get real-time location from just a phone number

>>If its family i also dont take it usually, they learnt to text me which is objectively better in every way

yeah spending hours going back and forth instead of handling that back and forth in a couple minutes is soooo great.

>Unless I'm expecting a call, turn airplane mode on

Pretty simple.

>call habits

I don't I simply don't only a retard calls anyone

I did this for months and it was heaven, now I have actual responsibilities so I can't just go off the radar, it sucks.

>he doesn't have a job

You must be over 18 to post.

Only person I've called in recent years is my dad.
Occasionally my landline rings and some market survey company calls and asks "we are doing a poll about x political party, are you an elderly person aged 60 and older? - no - they hang up"