/ptg/ - Private Tears General

>SACEM was caught abusing autistic kids that enjoy music.
>SACEM is under investigation for pedophilia
>French authorities refused to comment while they were sucking nigger cock and taking it up the ass while terrorist attacks were happening all over the country and their women were multiculturaly raped in the street

Old AutismClat: >New to /ptg/? Have an inquiry? Consult the wiki or the PDF before asking redundant questions
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
a.pomf.cat/ameuju.pdf

Ladder climbing: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uflqB2YGAQjvfSue25j9ryGuxm1UylHEsOKaEqIi0KQ/edit#gid=0

>Various tracker IRCs and sites open for signup:
pastebin.com/dD3cqWKc

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Know the following:
>staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before, though most claims of being staff are false
>staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>sneaky bastards will try to convince you that cheating can be evaded. It can't and you will be banned and everyone will laugh at you
>people claim to report emails and other personal info posted here to staff to get you banned
>most of the invite offers here are people trolling you with false hope - begging for invites is a waste of time

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jerkcurb/night-on-earth
nocd.club/index.php#
torrentfreak.com/music-group-confirms-what-cd-raid-claims-millions-in-losses-161118/
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3155774
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4713505
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So do I delete my WCD torrents lads?
Or should I keep them for cross seeding on whatever comes next?
I have them all on my local storage obviously.

Just pause them for now.

DELETE
FUCKING
EVERYTHING

I deleted all my torrents and I'm not even on what.

>mfw seedboxfags continue paying for their seedboxes after wcd dies

I'm keeping mine, solely cause I know I was the only guy still seeding them, and someone might want shitty late 90s Strayan albums

I only kepts a few torrents I filled requests with, just in case someone else is looking for them.

whats going on with ggn?

I run my torrents on my VPS that I need for other stuff, so no loss for me. Also I'm on other trackers than just What.cd.

Okay. I mean I have lots of space on my seedbox and figure if a new one comes online the first uploads will be a lot of the more popular albums I have already, and the exact files making it easy to cross seed?

kek I'm such a whatcuck

Well I mean I have all the albums I downloaded already stored on my local drive, backup drives, etc. But I renamed them to my naming convention. I still have the original filenames / torrents on my seedbox. So, curious if I keep those.

I mean if I upload to a new site I'd probably use my cleaned up file and folder names. I use the WCD format for my cataloging but a lot of the WCD torrents weren't actually to WCD recommendations.

they were on OVH

I know but have they given a statement yet?

Will Wikipedia accept that or remove it? It's pretty legit in my opinion.

What's gonna replace whatcd?

Fucking French assholes

>paying to maybe pirate again in the future

Yea, they'll be back after they fix their shit

According to their own definition of the word library I think they should accept it.

"A library is a collection of sources of information and similar resources, made accessible to a defined community for reference or borrowing.[1] It provides physical or _digital access_ to material, and may be a physical building or room, or a _virtual space_, or both.[2]"

good I need some neps

They already removed it

>mfw getting all the latest albums off BigBoyz

First for Emm is a tranny.

Why is Wikipedia full of such wankers?

do they have this?
soundcloud.com/jerkcurb/night-on-earth

Has it been removed already or does it await moderator approval?

You mean some guy removed it. Undo it and reference their definition of library.

I can't check now because at work. :o(

I'm just memeing but people are uploading albums there big time.

Nice thing about BigBoyz is also if you have a request, people will go out of their way to fill it.

No point. They'll just lock the article,'because 'of trolling'

time for someone to fry that ip

where do they recruit? i'm on every good tracker
also check out that song caratboi, you'll like it

Reminder that if someone (IP or account) reverts more than 3 times in 24 hour you can get them b& as per WP:EW

I got on through Reddit. Used to be you just send a PM to someone if you had an account with X amount of age - which I had from trolling. I don't think that's the case anymore. You could have gotten in via WCD. I can't check now but I imagine they might recruit from BTN or HDB?

It's extremely easy to have buffer on there too. Their point system and so much freeleech. Senseless to waste buffer elsewhere for common stuff. I remember when I joined I posted in some thread there for new people and they literally gave me enough points as gifts to be /setforlife/ it's ridiculous how friendly redditers are.

nocd.club/index.php#
Enter your HDB info to login

feck, my hdb and btn accounts need work

:^)𛲠

Phishing website don't do this.

sent ;)

This stupid cheeky smiley needs to die already.

hello lasereyess

As much as it will be an inconvenience that what.cd is gone, I'm actually glad, the site was by far the worst of all the private trackers with a terrible site economy that just forces everyone to wait for freeleech download a huge amount of shit they don't want just to get some upload so you could get stuff you do want.

Good riddance.

The most comprehensive archive of music to have ever existed - containing over a million unique releases of books and albums - was destroyed as the archive suffered attacks from French law enforcement perssured by the music industry [citation]. It had 1,091,055 releases & 892,015 "Perfect" FLACs as at November 16, 2016.

[citation]:torrentfreak.com/music-group-confirms-what-cd-raid-claims-millions-in-losses-161118/

maybe it's better to remove the literature part?

Sup Forums here. how long for a replacement boys?

Are you going to spam that shit in every thread?𛲠

Not even good copypasta

lmao basement dwellers are mad that their illegal site got shutdown not try to make themselves look like the good guys

can't talk sense into distorted perception, I guess

>its not true because its ilegal!!!!!!!

Yeah it was better trolling the first time it was posted, as copypasta it gets stale quickly, especially with all the professional shitposters that hang here - need to be more creative.

It had 3mil torrents

So is there any way to get into PTP and BTN for newfags now that what.cd is shut down or might I as well start paying the usenet jews?

The SACEM had already been trying for a long time to fuck music up here but I didn't know they would succeed at fucking it up for the whole world

WCD was the easiest place to start, but not the only. People also went through AB. If you are a weeb that might be a good route. What trackers are you on?

It was a library (or not? wikipedia says it is).
It was destroyed (or does this imply physical libraries?).
-> It belongs on the list of destroyed libraries.

Yes but mostly music, books not so much

not mention worthy anyway

We're currently working on the logo.

is this the worst general in all of Sup Forums

>What trackers are you on?
none

I literally discovered private trackers 2 weeks ago and was thinking of taking the what interview

I'm not a weeb but I do occasionally watch anime. It'd certainly be better than a music tracker since I wasn't interested in music at all, just as leverage to get into movie and TV trackers.

How do I get into AB? Wait until registration opens again?

Its between battlestations and chink shit imo, kids with their parents credit cards

go to play.pokemonshowdown.com/showderp and pm apt-get, he's a big user there, has tons of invites

Yeah, you wait. I think BigBoyz closed registration too, but, that would be another route.

>How do I get into AB? Wait until registration opens again?
That's never happening, give up the ptg dream.

unlimited invites to nostream
post ur email

[email protected]

[email protected]

>be what.cd user without seedbox
>have shit ratio

kek nice tracker you had there faggots

kek nice internet connection you have there faggot

[email protected]

>Be user
>Don't have account on what.cd

try one of the opensignup trackers on reddit and hope for it to become big

the chances are slim but it's the only thing that'd help atm I guess unless you know someone who has invites personally

I had over 700GB of buffer on WCD, and my connection is only 30/10. Never used a seedbox, just kept all my torrents seeding for years.

The economy was fine. If you were a new user, the freeleech buffer got you enough to grab plenty to listen to.

LITERALLY
THE
LIBRARY
OF
ALEXANDRIA
FOR
MUSIC

Can someone maybe post a pink floyd and patti smith discography in flac? I was about to grab that last thursday

I could have sworn there were ratio-less private trackers, anyone know any?

BTN

based MTV

Do MAM interview, get PU, then get into TehC, then get Fanatic, then get into AB. Much longer than before, but it's all you got.

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3155774
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4713505
was it really that hard?

t. Whovian9369

Learn to fucking google

who did this

I've had a WCD account for around 2 years now,
Is it possible I can get into these with just that?

Those albums don't contain single tracks, but rather the whole CD is one single FLAC. Already checked those, thanks for the effort though.

Nigger, just split the files

You wish... just do what said to get into AB, then get into PTP, then into BTN. MTV only recruits from HDB now (lmao if you're on HDB why would you want to be in MTV) so good luck with that.

lol

h-how?

pls no bully

>nostream
[email protected]

>needing to split files in 2016
The new site should get rid of .cue files too. They are worthless.

I think it depends on the album. I don't mind if they're there if it's one of those that have 50 or so 2 seconds of silence tracks so the final song can be track 69 or some shit.

[email protected]𛲠

me

[email protected]

[email protected]

they're a gender?

[email protected]

anyone know if Saerome recruits anywhere?

wasn't it 3 millions!!!! like 1 day ago?
What.cucks can't count?

love the fact that the person that's reverting the what.cd destroyed library entry is a french IP :^)

I think 3 million torrents, a million albums.