Get VPN working

>Get VPN working
>ISP is banned from posting on Sup Forums due to abuse

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/21/hellraising-website-Sup
pastebin.com/8bfsk6jP
reddit.com/r/Sup
digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-an-openvpn-server-on-ubuntu-16-04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THANKS SUBSCRIBED :)

most VPN servers are banned.

Get a VPS and st up OpenVPN on it yourself, or just use an SSH tunnel, you'll have better luck with that.

Don't listen to this guy. Many popular VPS addresses are banned too. DO, etc, they are all banned.

And which are not banned

yo mom's IP

Do you want to know why they're banned? Couldn't be because of data mining to keep this site running, could it?
youtu.be/6KFz9WRRNpk

I don't know, but you could circumvent most of the bans with a pass. ;^)

>you could circumvent most of the bans with a pass
nope

It's actually a dedicated server I use for personal projects, I decided to set up a VPN for shits and giggles
OVH in Canada, what are the odds

I used express vpn and some servers worked with Sup Forums

Just get a Sup Forums pass

Use a non mainstream host. Shit you guys are amateurs.

Why would you use a dedicated server for a personal VPN?

Go with a provider that doesn't have it's own client or set one up yourself. Any service with a client is obviously gonna be the first choice for all the donkeys.

Sure. Be a good goy.
See:

I get the same thing when using my phone too. Have to turn on airplane mode all the time to disconnect and obtain a new IP. About 1 in 5 will work.

>10 minutes of illiterate bullshit
What's this cancer tried to say?

Nice ad hominem attacks there. You sure proved him wrong.
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/21/hellraising-website-Sup Forums-under-new-ownership/
pastebin.com/8bfsk6jP
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/3lt1gv/Sup Forums_is_now_owned_by_hiroyuki_nishimura_founder/

>reddit
Back to it and never come back.
Fucking cancer.

VPS/VPN ranges are banned since the age of moot, dumb newscum.

no u

I know that, but it's not like Hiroyuki hasn't been involved in data mining and selling user data to advertising companies before. That's why I posted this: Great reply, appreciate it. When you can't argue, resort to ad hominem attacks and wilful ignorance. You sure showed me now.

Just PM'd you the fix

>Give argument for an redditor
Are you tried to force me win is some sort of Special Olympics?

Can you not see the other links?
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/21/hellraising-website-Sup Forums-under-new-ownership/
pastebin.com/8bfsk6jP
Or was it too convenient not to and make more ad hominem attacks?

>Breitbart

I've seen that video in the past, and I stopped it in the middle because I could feel the agenda oozing out of the faggot that made it. It's not a credible source.

I've also posted a video with credible sources linked in it. Even without that, it's no mystery that Hiroyuki has been involved in some shady business practices.

>breitbart
>pastebin
You're on dangerous way.

See:

I have the server for hosting other shit regardless, why not?

wrong

I'm doing it right now

Just put a static route for Sup Forums to bypass the vpn so you don't have to disconnect to shitpost

How do I do that
I literally just followed digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-set-up-an-openvpn-server-on-ubuntu-16-04 to set it up

Add a route on your PC that points Sup Forums's ip to your default gateway

Vpn still worked in 2015, I remember using proxy.sh and half of IPs were good.

I imagine some obscure host in foreign country might still work

Why are there so many redditors on this board now? They are just so easy to spot.