Why are their products so shit?

Why are their products so shit?

Why you say that? My k70 rgb (knocking on wood) is holding up well.

I wouldnt say they are shit so much as overpriced.
They got popular so now they can just coast along on brand recognition while releasing mediocre products at inflated prices for them sweet profit margins.

The brand itself is irredeemable after they hopped on the peesee masdurr wace kiddie train, but they have no outstanding QC issues I am aware of.

>corsair h100i software had issues with W8.1 and now W10 also
fucking hell.

not sure what you are talking about, my vengeance case is fucking amazing

Their peripherals are. Their cases, ram, PSUs, etc are great.

Their cases are excellent.
Their AIO liquid coolers are good.
Their keyboards are great.
Their mice are decent.
Their mouse pads are excellent.
Their RAM/SSD/Flash drives are good.
Their fans are good.
No experience with their speakers/headsets.

Overall, not a bad company. Good warranty and customer support as well.

They're just stuck in RGBRGBRGBRGBRGB mode and likely wont stop for a year or 2.

>OP either got a bad product or broke it himself
>Feels the need to bitch about every single product the company makes.
>A thread dies for because OP is an emotional retard who cant just write a review and move on.

Their mousepads are fine.

They used to be great

I mean, if you are gonna spend hundreds of money of pc parts, they might aswell have RGB lights

I have a case (600T), RAM and a PSU (RM550x) from them. All work fine. The PSU even has 10 years warranty.

Using their AIO, RAM and PSU for ages now, never had a problem, that includes multiple systems mine and for friends. Guess I'm lucky when its comes to getting parts.

I like the two Corsair PSUs I have. That being said, I haven't bought one in years so I can't say if they've gotten worse. I have noticed that they have started spewing out "gaming"-style mice and keyboards so it could be that they are just slapping their brand on all sorts of cheap crap these days.

Corsair PSU, case and mouse pad here. No complaints.

They used to be great, still make good cases and ram. PSU's use cheap Chinese transistors but it's not like Corsair is only one doing it. Pretty much nowadays it's hard to buy a reliable good PSU for less than $120.

My xms2 are still rocking hard

/thread

Because they market their crap towards “gamers”

>Why are their products so shit?
Why are you propagating fake news? Shame on you. SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

Got a M65 RGB mouse, mouse pad, RM650x PSU, Vengeance memory and Carbide 400Q case. Everything works great, good quality, decent price and not overly flashy (though they do sell flashy stuff too). Not sure what OP's issue is.

Literally the apple of PC components

How so? All I got from them is ram but it holds up without fanboys crying about now having enough.

>Tfw typing with a K70R keyboard *RIGHT NOW*
>Tfw just bought a CX750M PSU
>Tfw nearly bought a Corsair Carbide Air 240 case
HOW DOOMED AM I?

This^

I own a Corsair 750D Airflow Edition case and it is the best case I ever owned.

Ive always been under the impression that they made reliable PSU's. If there are any better brands, im all ears.

Seasonic, they make the high end corsair PSU's.

The cheap ones from corsair are chink shit and usually have only 2 year warranty.

>Broken RM750i here
Fuck corsair. Hopefully their fans don't burn out because I filled my case with them.