Alright lads, I bought a Macbook Air 13" 2014 for £450

Alright lads, I bought a Macbook Air 13" 2014 for £450.

It's in decent condition and I've been impressed by it, however I'm not here to create an argument.

Has anyone got experience with UK gadget insurance? The main reason I bough this was to take it around with me, last thing I want is to drop it and have to fork out a load to get it repaired when I only paid £450.

Most sites value this at £900+ with a small excess, in terms of accidental damage it noted you have to provide proof of ownership or regular use.

Can you just show them your Icloud showing it's linked, as it's second hand obviously I have no real form of ownership.

Anyone got any advice or experience?

>Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support or personal consumer review site

Fuck off, I've been on here for years and this thread is a decent discussion for gadget insurance compared to half the shit threads.

BREAKING NEWS: OP is gay CONFIRMED

>Anyone got any advice or experience?
Sell that piece of shit and get a real laptop.

Fuck off mactoddler.

Get the fuck off of Sup Forums and NEVER come back.

Nice shitpost, retard.

Rekt

see

Try endsleigh gadget insurance

Nice shitpost, retard.

>gadget insurance
what a fucking retard
cant you just not break it?

and considering that the "blue book" value of your computer is twice what you paid for it, that would even be more incentive to not insure it

Sorry, not everyone spends their lives in their basement.

I'm not sure if you know this, but some people actually leave the house.

Being clumsy is just as disgraceful as being a basement dweller.

Eat shit faggot.

I've never managed to break a laptop just because I went outside.

I certainly wouldn't pay some company in hopes that they would help replace it in case it does break, especially considering they adjust your premium based on the value of your product, which in your case is twice what you actually paid.

Unless you frequently break your own things, paying for insurance on something like that is dumb as hell

Are you legitimately retarded?

see

We all think you're retarded.

Spending your life in a basement is in no way related to wasting money on appliance insurance. Its not even related to not being clumsy with your things, its completely unrelated

Yo I bought a prepaid phone at walmart and I want to get it insured. I paid $100 but the insurers are saying the phone is worth $600, so my premium will be based on that. I'm completely incapable of using basic algebra so Im unable to see that its a bad deal, I'm more concerned about my reckless nature. I just break everything I own, probably because I actually leave my house unlike your neckbeards

wat do