Oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking T460?! No way...

>oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking T460?! No way, brah! That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man. I just got 32 GiB RAM in my little beast, absolutely no stalls working on any projects, brah. BRO! what GNU slash Linux distro do I see there? Hang on let me look, bro. Oh okay, bro, okay bro, debian is pretty gnarly but, ya know, I'm more of a freeBSD kind of guy. Anyway, dude, my squad and I need to fly so catch ya on the flip sigh, bro.

later broskis

The first two guys on the left are top qt, but the other two on the right are troglodyte tier

Jesus when was the last time you where around anyone OP?

d-delete this

Since when do chads and normalfags talk like it's still 1988?

I said hello to a cashier today

>scandatious
>bombatious
>gnarly
I know a few chads and none of them use those terms. Just an excess of brah.

>catch ya on the flip side
what is this, 1972?

i hope sage gets perma-heem'd soon. hopefully mickey gall'll do the job right

fucking turbofaggot fights literal whos and thinks hes a lad's lad

I dunno about anyone else, but whenever i'm around people who are like, really enthusiastic like that i feel even more awkward.

Plus it always feels so fake, like they are mocking you.

It's what autists think chads talk like because they never leave the house.

>feels like they are mocking you
>only feels

It's called irony brah

I don't understand this thread.

>tfw a bunch of normie bro dudes were talking about cpu bottleneck, amd vs nvidia and 16gb of ram meme in one of my classes the other day
kind of hard to believe that consumerist internet memes seep into real life

Not one of them is attractive

>I don't know what satire is

that bicep is disgusting

Satire of what? This is just some pointless copypasta.

pretty sure it's just an implant

its dis guy

>see this thread every year or so
>always 3 or 4 fags being like this

how autistic do you have to be?

Why does that bicep look like the head of a penis?

Copypasta or not, it still makes fun of and exaggerates the way Chads speak. Most copypasta is satire anyway

>hello
>not good day m'lady

you know what you fucking said

I can't stand normies like those on campus

Good thing I have a literal safespace of like-minded engineers, and never have to see those people.

Thanks user, I spent like 10 minutes the other day trying to find this copypasta and couldn't.

the picture makes me nervous

Fucking brogrammers

HECK YEAH

The thing is I know you're joking, but that EXACT exchange happened to me two days ago when I took my thinkpad to class.

There's a guy in my Psych course (I needed a humanities class and it was that or gender studies) he's super extroverted, but runs Trisquel on his laptop while complaining about other developers in some FOSS chat client he's working on, he talks like this, all the time, and he's surprisingly knowledgeable, it's so fucking surreal

See
I fucking hate dealing with these assholes

>oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking T60p?! No way, brah! That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man. I just got 8 GiB RAM in my little beast, absolutely no stalls working on any projects, brah. BRO! what GNU slash Linux distro do I see there? Hang on let me look, bro. Oh okay, bro, okay bro, debian sid is pretty gnarly but, ya know, I'm more of a GNU/HURD kind of guy. Anyway, dude, my squad and I need to fly so catch ya on the flip sigh, bro.

>tfw your Psych class has more linux users than my computer science uni class
>tfw you're the only person running linux
>tfw you're the only person with a thinkpad

>one of them goes into the Marines
>gets shipped off to afghanistan
>boots drops, guns out
>explosions all around
>a faint song off in the distance
>sounds like the sound of the club's theme song
>shaking hands gripping chest
>pull out tattered picture
>tears flow
>blood follows
>lay to rest

He's actually a really nice guy once you get past all the vocal tics, gave me some tips on hitting the gym more often, not getting ridiculously in shape, just staying healthy that kind of thing

>going to the gyme where all the chads are

Yeah in my experience not the same. It's like they go out of their way to make me feel inferior socially because they can't compete intellectually. It's fucking high school all over again. In a time when nerds are supposed to rule the world this is wholly unfair

Oh and inb4 autistic
Yes I am on the spectrum

If you're being genuine, there's nothing wrong with speaking like this. If you're being a sarcastic fuck then kill yourself.

>Making fun of speech patterns of eccentric extroverted people
This is why you don't have friends.

>there's nothing wrong with speaking like this

DELET THIS

I lift, run, and play guitar, however I am introverted

I can't wait until I transfer from online format to my local uni though (doing my AS online), I'm going to make you all shit your pants if you're already the types to be feeling insecure over other people

>you're sitting in clash picking your nose and wiping your finger on your MLP shirt
>I walk in
>door frame busts down by the width of my built shoulders
>earth trembling with every step
>guitar manufacturer shirt to let everyone know I am a musician11!1!
>check f91 for time as I take a seat
>pull out thinkpad, wakes from sleep into linux
>stretch my arms out, muscles bulge so hard that light shines off of them and blinds you
>you're forced to go on tax-funded disability due to your blindness

If someone talked to me this way I'd actually be stunned.

Okay, I admit that scandalous bombatious is wildly outdated and you'd get some stares if you said that unironically but it's SUPER common for

>BROOOOOOO holy fuck is that . That's rad I seen the spec sheet for the base model. What are you using that piece for? If I had own I'd slap arch and rice it out major. Oh Yee well I gotta bounce I'll catch you on the flip, brah

Totally common both in and out of popular social cliques.

>voluntarily associating with people who use the term "bro" unironically

>Forcing yourself into believing you're happy living like that

>Normie and proud

>Quadruple the education you have
>2 friends
>Hate everybody
>Still excellent at leading people to believe I'm a normal productive member of society
>Consistent praise during every interview
>Don't sweat when I'm nervous
>Hardcore otaku
>Real, off the boat martial arts since 7 years old
>Grandfather owns a gym so obviously I lift brah

Damn. I'm such a major faggot with no friends and genuine crippling depression and my life is STILL that much better than you. Never realised how pathetic some people could be.

Ignorance is bliss I guess. Enjoy it while you still can.

>tfw quite extroverted, but can't be arsed to put an effort into making new friends after all my normie friends buggered off when I went to rehab
It really made me think, desu

I got plenty of friends with troubles. Sup, BRAH. So you're extroverted and a little odd but need some new friends. Well that comment got you one. What's the plan for the weekend, famalam.

Not him, but normalfag doesn't = normal. Normalfags are people who strive for social success.
You can be as weird as you want, but if you're depressed because you don't have friends who say "bro" and gf's then you're a normalfag.

I don't want to be around dudebros because even if I was the coolest fucker on earth they are boring and vapid as fuck _tryhards_. I'd rather be around betas because they are almost always only considered to be "beta" to begin with because of their unwillingness to conform to societal standards, and are often much more interesting people.

I can semi agree. But at the same time, I cannot understand why somebody would make themselves social outcasts in all facets of society JUST to prove a point.

In my mind, the only two norms that I follow are
>Leave the house only if I'm clean and dressed well(read well and not fashionable though classic fashion does play a role in appearance)
>Dictate clearly with politeness and firmness when necessary to strangers, employers, people of service staff and to people who have sacrificed their safety for you(law enforcement, non douchebag soldiers, etc..).

So apart from making a good general statement about yourself in public which affects your income and opportunities, do feel and say whatever the fuck you want. I'm a loli loving egotistical computer genius that despises where our society is right now.

I would continue to explain my beliefs but I feel as if it falls on deaf ears.

Long story short is that you can have many or no interests, tons of friends or no friends, and still not be a chad or a Normie. I might seem extroverted and chad like but I promise you I'm not. I prefer thinking about my waifu watching me lift weights and cheering me on rather than having my petite girlfriend come over and suck me off. She's good enough at it but it doesn't matter much when I'll never get to enjoy Holo in person.

Fuck this is long. Ill end it here senpai. Dont just a book by it's cover.

But what's wrong with satirizing it, or making fun of people who talk that way? I don't have to pretend I think they're cool just because the rest of society does. All I ever hear when people speak like this is just evidence of their tryhardness oozing from their mouth.
Same with american black people. I have no doubt that 80% of their "black accents" are forced, and so is the way just about everyone who thinks their cool talks.

>See this thread every year or so
How? I first made it only months ago. Other people post it now. Check the archives

After finishing their ice cream they went back to their dorm and fucked each other in the ass.

>Not openbsd
See you later I guess, faggot.

That's me in the middle

>this will never happen because normies are shit

this is now a pasta