/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• Here's some chink shit for your shitter marked up 14 times • The tempered glass screen protector doesn't play well with 2.5D screen of user's Mi 5s Plus • user's MAGA hat came in time for Christmas and a FuriBee F36 quadcopter • user reviews a Swisscard copy • Xiaomi Mi Max now receives CM nightlies MIUI still eats a lot of ram • eBay listings of Chink fidget-fuckery cubes are being taken down though that didn't stop this user from getting one
• user interrupts a series of shitposts to show off his leather laptop satchel • Ulefone phones (Power and Metal) come loaded with malware roms and missing GPS someone has fixed a rom for Ulefone • Quick review of a MAGA hat • user considers buying a fake Vietnam Zippo lighter • MIXZA launches new series of Shark cards, Christmas edition. Bit on the pricey side (64gb now costs the same as a regular 128gb Mixza shark) and feature a different shark than usual someone has taken it upon themselves to restore it with the original shark design• user bought these tiny glass vials but doesn't know what to do with them • user posts update on his BM800 mod • user shows off a cute metal case for their earphones/drug storage Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.aliexpress.com/item/32682423913.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hasee-X50-TS-16GB-Octa-cores-1-7GHz-5-Full-HD-IPS-1920-1080-2G-RAM/32739465888.html
fasttech.com/products/1309/10029449/6450600
aliexpress.com/item/VR-headset/32738294979.html
aliexpress.com/item/Fiit-2S-VR-Glasses-Google-Cardboard-Virtual-Reality-Headset-Supports-Game-Video-Model-Head-Mount-for/32718464283.html
aliexpress.com/item/U/32628700470.html
gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_587653.html
aliexpress.com/store/1823558
ilaen.ru/iphone-power-bank/pp_227727.html
mysku.ru/
audiobudget.com
gearbest.com/classic-toys/pp_493775.html
notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ZUK-Z2-Smartphone-Review.170061.0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>More news
• user does a quick review of a pair of Rockpapa headphones • user got a one dollar nylon watch strap for a watch that hasn't come in yet • A BM800 mod goes terribly wrong, user in need of help

Reminder:
Blue Yeti >>> BM-800 with Phantom Power.

>nobody cared who I was until I put on the trip
fuck off

>A BM800 mod goes terribly wrong
from a second view it looks like the solder has eaten trough the fucking parts
what the fuck

call the cops

>ordered some shit for christmas the 29th last month
>package wasn't "accepted" until the 7th
>lost all hope of it arriving in time
>get update saying it's in europe today
huh

Guys what $150 phone should I get?

rread thEA FUCKIGN OP AAAAA

any xiaomi, xiaomi is the greatest, everything else is shit

>order chink aluminum magnesium alloy frames w/ prescription photochromic lenses

>well-packaged
>frame looks flawless
>put them on
>prescription is perfect
>go outside
>one lens turns brown and the other gray

JUST CHINK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

The Faggs will tell you to go for the Redmemes

You can do that like a Good CuckBoi or try out
the UMI Plus E/ Elephone S7 and let us know how it goes.

How bad are chinamen 3d printers?

Like this is borderline impulse buy pricing...
m.aliexpress.com/item/32682423913.html

Try this one out
aliexpress.com/item/Hasee-X50-TS-16GB-Octa-cores-1-7GHz-5-Full-HD-IPS-1920-1080-2G-RAM/32739465888.html

LeEco S3.
Full compatibility in the U.S, SD652, no Xioami bullshit.

I'm poor and can't afford to be a guinea pig for something new if it turns out to be shit.

How about the ZUK Z2? Someone was shilling that last thread. Is it any good?

>ZUK Z2

It's gonna get the Nougat Android version, so there's that. No idea if it's actually good.

>ZUK
this thread is dead

Is there any compelling reason to need Nougat over Marshmallow or is it just a case of newer software = more desirable?

I don't understand.

I have the UMi eMax, they promised Lollipop when they were selling this 2 years ago. Until now it's still Kitkat. UMi generally fakes their battery capacity and has shit software support for their camera.

I suggest you try the new phone from them so we can see if they're still doing shit.

No idea m8.

>• A BM800 mod goes terribly wrong, user in need of help
He didn't post a image of his mod, he just reposted one of my modded microphones pics.

The sound sample he uploaded sounds like a cheap USB audio card recording with no mic attached.

Remember always call bullshit when someone say a meme is shit without posting proofs.

It's a feature in CM13, there's also xposed apps for the same thing

Modded BM-800 + Interface ($60 total) > Blue Yeti

Thanks but as I've said I can't afford to take the risk. Is the Redmi Note 3 Pro still the /csg/ meme of choice?

>a lying shitposter spreading more lies
What a surprise.

Redmi Note 4 Pro is out soon, sellers are winding down on RN3P stock.

Have the specs for the RN4P been released?

Get a Redmi 4 Prime, install xiaomi.eu ROM

Not yet, it's rumoured to be released in January.

That means I probably wouldn't get it until at least March and I'd like something sooner than that.

The ZUK Z2 seems to have great specs for the price. Are there any known issues with it?

You could also consider the Redmi 4 prime, differences to the RN3P:
>5" instead of 5.5"
>SoC is a little less powerful (but more efficient so better battery life)
>no custom roms (yet)
>slightly cheaper
>already on marshmallow

Unfortunatly he's not the only one who tried it and failed, or got a shit result.

I think there should be a heavy emphasis on the "glue your fucking capacitator onto something", as otherwise for me at least it ripped out the pad where the positive wire is soldered to due to assumingly pressure from the weight, or maybe I just soldered the resistor poorly.

for information, I snapped the capacitator out of the board myself, that wasn't due to weight or bad craftsmanship.

I'm usually a non shit solderman but I know fuck-all about circuits and electric related infromation tables.

Here's a real good deal for you anons: JBL Charge 2+ bluetooth speaker for $30. I checked the prices elsewhere, and they sell for $99 on Amazon and $120-170 in my local shops. The best part is, if it turns out to be fake, it's free! (remember to use paypal)

fasttech.com/products/1309/10029449/6450600

You can fix that, post a better pic, I use those pads because are empty and easily accessible.

FWIW Fasttech is legit. They take more care in sourcing their products and the reviews are actually real.

Anyone know if there are any cheap Chinese knockoff Lava lamps I can get my hands on?

Oh no, that one is fucked and was fucked quite a while ago.
I'm probably going to get 1/2 W resistors instead so they'll be less of a bitch to put in when my new one comes.
Any possibility of showing the alternative spots for the positive on the capacitor?

Yeah I've heard mostly good things about them but that deal just seems too good to be true. But either you get a really good deal, or you get it for free so it's a win-win situation.

>Hey Sup Forums help me kill my parents in a way firefighters will call it a accident
No.

I'm driving, maybe in 2-3 hours.

Oh come on user lava lamps aren't THAT dangerous.

you dont want to touch those with your hands
it hurts

I'm fed up with my Hybrids. What are some good headphones with powerful bass?

>powerful bass
fuck off nigger

kz ates
kz ed10s

I want a VR headset for my phone. Is this a good one, and what do you use the remote for?

aliexpress.com/item/VR-headset/32738294979.html

where did you order from? I need some prtective prescription shop glasses.

Got my last piece from 11/11 and it's a memecoin

People have suggested Fiit 2S, for example aliexpress.com/item/Fiit-2S-VR-Glasses-Google-Cardboard-Virtual-Reality-Headset-Supports-Game-Video-Model-Head-Mount-for/32718464283.html

KZ EDR2
Rock Zircon
Baseus Lark EL-01

BoboVR Z4 and Fiit 2S are the recommended ones, a lot of the cheaper VR headsets seem to have pretty bad FOVs

The remote is to control the phone in games and apps as you aren't able to use the touchscreen once the phone is on your face

Not him but is there a VR headset that can be connected to your computer?

Yes, but these won't be that cheap.

Search Deepoon for a chink oculus rift clone. It's way more expensive than the phone VR headsets though

Yeah and no software support, bugs, mediocre camera performance, malware and your dick pics are getting sent to the chinese government.

Which one do I choose?

>dick pics are getting sent to the chinese government

That's basically a psyop right there.

I regularly send pictures of my genitals to the Chinese government already so I'm not worried about that.

It seems like the RN3P is the one to go for if I don't want to wait until March for the sequel to come out. Is there an ETA for Nougat on it yet?

The one time I chose US&EU registered air mail they sent it by RU surface mail (ie. Igor driving a truck across Siberia)

Officially never

I'm rock hard just imagining some qt chink grill looking at my dick pics

This is pretty cute.
aliexpress.com/item/U/32628700470.html

dead general
rip /csg/, killed by tripfaggery

FIDGET CUBES OFFICIALLY BTFO

CHINKS WIN AGAIN

gearbest.com/novelty-toys/pp_587653.html

/csg/ will never die! (because it's funded by the communist party of China)

aliexpress.com/store/1823558

I remember playing with stress balls when I was in elementary school.

It seems like they're bringing back old ideas for grown millennials now with shit like pokemon go so popular.

>triple the price of the panic selling cube

no thank you

>Note: the another magic cube in the picture is not included.

I'm gonna keep an eye on it for a flash sale. These will definitely go down to $10 or less in the future.

Is the Xiaomi Mi5 3gb/32gb worth it NOW?
230€

Original MI product. More efficient of many other similar products. Charges the phone very fast. Fulfills properly its function and allows you to save the load a few days. Good presentation and quality materials.

ilaen.ru/iphone-power-bank/pp_227727.html

Bad post comrade, we can all tell you're a shill. Your vodka ration is cut in half.

Does these gifs really increase your links click ratio?

cyka

damn, for a 1080p 2gb+16gb phone which has custom roms that's actually very good

You're supposed to keep your trip on for all your posts in the thread, op

I bet they were planning on making another fidget thingy with more than dimensions than a cube but the chinks got to it first.

That seems like I good price. I've got the 64GB variant myself, and I'm VERY satisfied with it. However, getting either a cover or a matte battery cover is pretty essential, because it's extremely slippery otherwise.

>they
stay woke, bruh

Im getting two of these overcharge/undercharge protection board with le usb port on it because im lazy.

I have a bunch of 18650 li-ion cells.

In not a ZUK shill but hardware wise the ZUK Z2 seems a better deal as you get 4gb/64gb for ~180€. Then again mi5 has official cm14 now...

guys, there used to be a section in the OP posts like

>Review sites that review chink shit
www.??????????????.com
www.??????????????.com

help me out here, can't find the info on chink shit wiki either

There aren't any that don't have affiliate links or aren't run by scottish pedophiles.

Or by slavs like mysku.ru/

comfy isn't Scottish. He's a pajeet living in Scotland

audiobudget.com

Thinking about getting one of these bluetooth receiver/transmitter for all my bluetooth needs.

>audiobudget
>site run by a guy who deducts points from hybrids because he doesn't know how to put them in his ears properly
lmao

This 2$ Hand-crank usb charger seems interesting. Useless maybe, but still interesting.

Looks like a kinky sex toy.

Mysku.ru is a good site for chink shit deals and reviews, it's in Russian though so you'll need google translate

Those charge at very low and/or inconsistent voltage and most smartphones refuse to take a charge from them.

I have a small Sealed-lead acid battery that could charge my phone for ever and ever. All i need is to add some alligator clamps to this...

They're still rekt and are never going to recover from the blowout sale of copies for $5

gearbest.com/classic-toys/pp_493775.html

The Z2 has a far slower storage which is something you're more likely to notice in everyday use than the extra RAM.

notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-ZUK-Z2-Smartphone-Review.170061.0.html

anyone know a good chink webcam

Yes, but a homemade LED-less power-bank would take the charge. I could also get a solar panel for it, it would be the hobo's perfect self-sufficient powerbank!