Almost 2017

>almost 2017
>still not a single good browser
fucking how is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/issues/119
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.tecmundo.com.br/navegador/104235-guerra-navegadores-browser-melhor-chrome-edge-firefox-opera-rapido-2016.htm&edit-text=
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

same goes for (((smart))) devices.
Life can be hard at times

Seamonkey

>2017
not using opera

wew lad

>bloated and outdated version of firefox
no thanks

>buggy piece of shit that can't even handle html5 codecs
no thanks

using opera is as retarded as using IE, enjoy being part of a botnet

>bloated and outdated version of firefox
You're thinking of palemoon. Seamonkey is an independent project.

>Using a Chrome skin
I loved Opera too but I won't touch it until it's as useful as 12.16 was.

>Not using Safari, the best browser optimized for the world's most advanced operating system, on a 13.3" Macbook Pro with Retina Display

user
I don't need email, newsgroup and IRC in my browser
I would also like to use all the new and updated addons that firefox has.

Edge

what about iridium and ungoogled-chromium?

Just use chrome desu

You have downs.

Both Pale Moon and Seamonkey are merged with the upstream security changes, so besides the rendering engine (which Pale Moon has its own fork of that is actively maintained and updated) and the way the UI looks, they are not outdated by any means, so you can throw that opinion in the garbage.

And no, that user IS thinking of Seamonkey. I like Seamonkey for what it is, but you can't deny that it is bloated due to it continuing the built-in Mail reader, IRC client and newsgroups.

Iridium is compromised. Ungoogled-chromium has been doing great for me up until just recently, it's been shitting out HTTPS errors constantly with TRANSPARENCY_REQUIRED as the description, while sites work in other browsers. It might be something I'm doing, it wasn't happening before. Otherwise yeah, it works pretty well.

ungoogled chromium is outdated and broken
iridium was also broken last time I used
regular Chromium has codecs broken, pic related
firefox for example has these enabled and available

Also, to add, with their new milestone, pic related is what is enabled now. The new youtube player is working and so is 1080p60. Not sure about 1440 or 4K modes, haven't tried them yet.

Oh wow, after testing, Seamonkey also updated to this level as well. Crazy to see Firefox 2 playing 1080p60.

Why haven't you moved on to Vivaldi?

>using chromium botnets
>ever

>still not a single good br-

>Iridium is compromised

Damn, what happened?

Make one

>it's been shitting out HTTPS errors constantly with TRANSPARENCY_REQUIRED as the description, while sites work in other browsers. It might be something I'm doing, it wasn't happening before.
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium/issues/119

IE 5 was great

nice meme browser

Thanks, but it's not actually that good for meme browsing - eg. youtube memes won't meme up to fullscreen properly and it takes like 5 seconds for the fullscreen meme to activate
Other than that it's pretty good tho

>new release yesterday
thank god, I've already got depressed about looking for alternatives

>due to it continuing the built-in Mail reader, IRC client and newsgroups.

This is the best browser.

>GPLv3
>not GPLv2

I think you confused "best browser" with "most minimalist useless browser"

>dildo

>2016
>not using konqueror

>not using Safari

wew lad

>toddlerOS

Quite understandably so. Web is shit > browsers are shit

Well you have to think, 6-7 years ago browsers were doing fine. Now they aren't. What changed? It's not the browser, it's the web. It's not the browsers fault that websites are made of abhorrent code/uncompressed images/full of javascript. A web browser can't fix that.

bloated as shit

>macfag
>blacked image

really makes you think

The browser isn't the problem, your OS is.

Firefox runs like shit uphill on windows and many linux distributions.

It runs flawlessly on MacOS, as does Safari.

Get a job, run a premium OS, and these petty issues wont be any more.

>expecting a 'better optimized' web browser to fix pajeet's 200 line hello world

That's a good point. Would something like libreJS be a good fix, or is that just Stallman going crazy again?

Not really, I would say it's because we no longer have tiny bandwidth and low powered machines anymore like in the dial-up days. Back then, you pretty much were forced to optimize your website as much as possible and keep the frills to a minimum, or else your entire site would slow to a crawl on the user's device. Nowadays, no one cares, we have phones with quadcore CPUs and 6 gigs of RAM, so devs don't have a need to properly optimize anymore. As long as their website loads in less than 10 seconds they call it good.

Until devs stop being lazy and actually produce good and optimized code, nothing will fix it. It might be slightly improved with the fall of flash and the possible rise of WebP as image replacement, but no one knows yet.

t. not using Opera12

Silk

Opera mini master race

probably didn't happen. That guy is pulling facts out of his ass

>can tell the image is from blacked

relly meiks ya fink

Waiting for that qutebrowser rewrite.

>the current year
>tech has become worse than ever

J U S T

Sup Forums has no unanimous browser.

wew lad.

Prove me wrong.

How can you expect any browser to become good when the entire internet is disgusting worthless garbage?

Literally this

wow not like it's posted on Sup Forums hundreds of times a day along with the rest of the scene

really activated my newfag spotting senses

Nightly

Qupzilla
>supports most of the modern web
>the configuration of firefox without the "FEATURES ON EVERY UPDATE" bloat
>the speed of chromium without the botnet
>slightly less memory usage
>comes with some nice themes
Who could have thought a web browser made in QT would be so comfy

but this is wrong

>what is qutebrowser

pajeet?

Opera
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.tecmundo.com.br/navegador/104235-guerra-navegadores-browser-melhor-chrome-edge-firefox-opera-rapido-2016.htm&edit-text=

[spoiler]I use and like vivaldi[/spoiler]

It's called Microsoft edge

Still cannot Sync. Still is nowhere near as useful and customizable as presto opera.

It shits itself in Facebook though. Hotmail has stopped working on it too.

Have they fixed the constant crashing?

Nice spoiler tags, retard.

This

>that link
t. hue

surf
netsurf
dillo
w3m
links
all web browsers that are very good

Firefox developer version, sandboxed with Firejail is what you should be using.

Each tab is it's own instance, they can independently crash without taking down the browser or lagging.

More like Microsoft crash

GNU IceCat

Pajeet detected

huehuehue

pajeet my son

Do you actually think someone goes and says
>AAHH YEEAH, I'D SURE LOVE TO PUT ZILLION MAN YEARS IN IMPLEMENTING THIS HYPERRETARDED STANDARDS!
?

/thread

/thread

not coding your own browser.

As much as people on here want to say it's a meme, Pale Moon is actually damn good.
It may be made by a furry but the browser itself is great.

>tfw i still have shitty dialup speeds even on ADSL
everything is slow
wry

Literally a chrome fork with extra chinese botnet

Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Firefox are all good. Everyone just bitches too much.

mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/

>SM
>bloated and outdated
kys

otter browser