Poor fags need not apply

If you dont own at least two GTX1080 you are a poorfag in my opinion and do not deserve to call yourself part of the MASTER RACE

if you didnt stick your dick in wet pussy last night, youre a fucking faggot

Two titan xp or get the fuck out, poorfags

I already have one, but why should I get another one? I've been thinking about it but I can't justify it

Most if not all games don't properly utilize both cards, and from what I hear it's still a buggy setup to have 2 cards

How does it handle 4K btw?

>1 cpu
The fuck outa here with that peasant shit.

5 rupees have been sent by carrier pigeon to your hut, pajeet

G U A R E N T E E D R E P L I E S

>Calls others poorfags
>Uses AiO water loop

lolol you probably cant even afford to donate 5 rupees because you wouldnt have money left to eat POOR FAG xD

>Calling other people poor
>not even HEDT master race
Hyperthreaded i5 plebs get out

hahah its actually an i7 6700k ;)

>Graphics cards
lol, gaming is for poor cucks

>If you dont own at least two GTX1080 you are a poorfag in my opinion
I hate to break it to you OP but one of my CPUs cost more than both your GPUs combined.

GTX 980?? hahaha what a POOR FAG lololol

Buy a fucking decent case with dustfilters you disgusting pig

>Z170
>not poor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>poorfag case
>poorfag sli bridge
>poorfag watercooler
>poorfag cpu
>poorfag ram
>poorfag psu
>poorfag edition 1080

stay mad op

>poorfag speaker
>poorfag watercooling (ie anything but custom loop)

>not even a high-bandwidth SLI bridge
What's that ?
Too poor to afford the SLI bridge you need in order to get full performance out of your cards ?

>only two gpu's

not my stuff sadly, boss wanted upgraded workstations for our 3d drafting and modelling team
so i got to spend 10 grand on gpu's
B)

what im hoping is that ill get to take home the w7000's

Looks like you skimped on everything else to afford those. Even your surroundings look super poorfag. You shouldn't have to struggle to buy leisure toys.

>not my stuff sadly
then why are you even posting it. no one cares about things you dont own

>still uses bridges for multi gpu
nvidiots everyone

>980
>not even the ti variant
KEK

>being too retarded to look at purchase dates

>he calls others poorfags when his pc is full of dust

>Calling anyone a poorfag.
>Shit tier PSU
>Infinite case dust
>AIO cooler instead of a full custom loop

Just go

What's wrong with the PSU?

>he's so poor he cant afford compressed air

That's the motherboard I've been looking at. How is it?

Nothing, actually. The rest holds true.

>stock SLI bridge

Your life is a failure of such magnitude, that you can't even shitpost properly.

>thinks hes part of the master race
>with that cable management
>all that dust

Fucking disgusting.

> 2 founders edition

end yourself

>single flex bridge on 1080 SLI
Are you playing at 1080p or some shit?

>FirePro

cool story brony

I have 10 titans and 10 i7 6600k playing minesweeper at 8k at 10fps I love how I had to be a cuck in order to have that kind of hardware

I live in the richest country on Earth, I don't need an expensive computer to reassure myself I'm not poor.

>what are deminishing returns

/thread

I'm insecure and need attention to validate my self worth because I spent my life playing video games and I'm overweight. Furthermore, even though I still haven't lost my virginity I still have two overpriced tools which will be irrelevant in half a year that allow me to escape to a digital world to run away from my issues. I spent all my welfare on them, but I think people are just jealous of me. I mean yeah, maybe anyone with a minimum wage job can afford it, but I'm the only one stupid enough to waste my money and life on it... I mean, I'm the only one that made a good investment because I need that much power to browse Sup Forums and apply to community college. Heh... Hope you guys enjoy being jelly of my good life.

Please no bully replies, I'm very socially awkward and shy. Thanks.

>all these poorfags who cannot afford to own mainframes

Literal incarnate of

>2 GTX 1080
>Not unlocking their true potential due to not being able to afford an high bandwidth sli bridge

kys

>tfw could only swing a 1070

being poor sucks

>not a dual socket board
>not titans
>AIO cooling and not custom
>only 1kW PSU
>no PCI-E SSD
>no RAID
>DUST

BAHAHAH, poorfag!

>Using SLI
>Using AiO watercooler

Buying this stuff is like paying a tax for stupidity.

>Has actual aids cable management
>OP has no idea what a computer is
>OP is confirmed faggot

Another newfag coming to Sup Forums and expecting its users to accommodate his needs. Well, newfag, you'll get nothing but a cold shoulder and ridicule. You see, around here, we can't stand new users and are always looking for ways to drive them off because they fail to grasp the intricacies of how this site works. Newfags are a detriment to the Sup Forums community and its reputation. The sooner you stupid fucks leave this site, the better. And don't ever think of coming back or there will be hell to pay. Sup Forums is a literal death army of elite hackers who feel no remorse for destroying the lives they do on a daily basis. A newfag is seen as a parasite by oldfags and we fucking hate you pathetic douchebags with a passion. You never get anything right and your fathers should have shot you all off on the fucking curtains. Get the fuck out of Sup Forums so the rest of us can enjoy a board free of your disruptive bullshit. Now, please, do kindly fuck off. Thank you.

How many dragon dildos do you currently have jammed up your poop chute, Mr. Rich Guy?

>not using a high bandwidth bridge
WHY ARE YOU EVEN POSTING

Spoiler
It's a test bench
Op works for a system builder company
Earns minimum wage
Rocks a gtx 750 ti

>firepro
>10k

Why?

>calling others poor with that ugly ass SLI bridge you got for free

i have two titan x, does that count?

>not my stuff sadly, boss wanted upgraded workstations for our 3d drafting and modelling team
Is he retarded? What CAD software even supports multiple GPUs, never mind uses them?

>4 workstations
>4 GPUs

>what CAD software supports multiple GPUs

How am I supposed to know how many workstations you have?

I may be a poorfag, but at least im not a nvidiot

>all this stuff
>win10
you had one job