Creepy text

I just got a really weird text and need help. The sender knew my name and my girlfriends name and included a link which I unfortunately clicked

Kill yourself

>Look up securcamapp
>3 results

They're coming, OP.

>iPhone
You're good. If u were on an android then it'd be a prob.

Install Gentoo, Jake.
It will make Cynthia's pussy wet for once.

What did you download to get watched op?

Why is everyone telling my to kill myself and like acting like it's a joke? I'm seriously concerned about them knowing my name.

What difference does it make that I'm on an iPhone? They know my name like that's kinda disconcerting

>On Sup Forums
>having a girlfriend

>I clicked the link

user..

They probably phished from somewhere on the web. Facebook, idk. I wouldn't care much.

I saw a live Android demo where a click on a link = root access. Probably possible on Iphone too.

>Clicked the line

I was going to tell you to ky but looks like you already set someone up for it pretty much

This

>girlfriend
>not girlfriend (male)
Shit taste OP.

>I just got a really weird text and need help. The sender knew my name and my girlfriends name and included a link which I unfortunately clicked
Now I know why spam mails keep getting sent, because idiots like you keep clicking on them

holy hell, I didn't know people this retarded were allowed to breed

You're probably fine. They likely got the information from phishing or some site that you gave your info to. Since it's an iphone, the worst thing that'll happen is them making money in ads from the link you clicked.

>POLICY VIOLATION WARNING
>YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED
>Your account has been disabled.
If you believe this is an error, please contact customer support to request a review.
Did you get anything more interesting from clicking the link, OP?

Im actually glad you posted this, op. I too got a text from something similar with my name on it. It also had the name of a girl that I havent spoken to in many years. The only connection that I would have with her online would be an old facebook account that hasnt been touched in years. Also, Im on android, and unlike you, I was smart enough to not click the link.

>illinois

Seems like one of those autogenerated invitations you always get from facebook and linkedin and whatnot, when idiots install the app, give it full access to their adressbooks and click something like "fiend new friends for me".
OP, you say it knows your gfs name?
So I assume it is the mentioned cynthia?
How about just asking her, what she did?
Did she join some new social network?
Did she install some new app?

Is your Facebook public? Done. It's spammers

Congrats, your idiot girlfriend gave her info and contact list to some scam site.

>I got this weird text with a link in it
>I better click on it

Wipe your phone/factory reset it. Change all of your account passwords, emails, security questions and so forth.

Yo, Daphne, that wuz me! LOLZ! My legz is still shakin from that night! LOLZ!

Install iGentoo. It'll run a top notch security very premium scan on your device sir, much security to be had and gained, sir. sir, you speed up iphone VERi fast with iGentoo. DOWNLOAD on IOS PLAY STORE TODAY!!!!

If you wanted actual support you would have used common sense and read the sticky, and went to . But no, we have you, an entitled douchebag who got a thread deleted because they're too lazy to read a stickied thread. I don't understand, it seems like people can READ THE STICKY on other boards, like /h/, but here? oh nonono, dats too long!!! :^(((((

And then we have enablers from Sup Forums who know nothing other than "factory reset" or "turn it off and back on again" that populate actual tech support forums and give shitty advice like this.

some observations:
-the site was registered yesterday
-if you visit the site without the personal code, it redirects you to yahoo.com
-if you visit the site as OP's url, it says the account is banned.

probably is just a malware attempt, and OP is an idiot for clicking shit as an naive fucktard.

will submit the domain to the hosts blacklist so the scammers at least lose the money from the domain

>The sender knew my name and my girlfriends name and included a link which I unfortunately clicked
If your girlfriend is as braindead a retard as you are, that explains why they have your name

>My legz is still shakin from that night!
I hope not. She was like 12 when I knew her. She was one of my friends' younger sister. She's probably 18 at least by now though.

I wouldnt be supprised at all if it was something like that that she'd installed. Im always very careful about what permissions I give to apps/programs.

Is that your number, OP?