/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• user's postman drops off a potentially new fresh meme; the Ugreen USB sound card, but will it power BM800s? • user's prescription glasses with photochromic lenses arrived, chinks got the prescription right but each lens has a different colour photochromic lens • Anons find a great deal on JBL! branded bluetooth speakers for $30 over at Fasttech, question remains if they're the real deal • user spent his allowance on a real chinese Bitcoin • Chinks already making more angled fidget cube competitors Gearbest is still selling Fidget cubes for $5 as well • user benches his Mi5s Plus • Socks and a polyester Ushanka • Schematic on where to solder on the BM800 • user's seller goes the extra mile to get him a type c cable • user got chinked on a counterfeit Nagoya NA-771 SMA F • user opens up a pair of Xiaomeme gloves a Roidmi 2 receiver for his car and two magnetic micro usb cables Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/phones
nairaland.com/3471516/best-6gb-ram-android-smartphones#51132992
willmyphonework.net/
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-New-Fashion-Jewelry-Woman-Bangle-Bracelet-Magnetic-clasp-High-grade-Leather-Crystal-Stones-Accessories/32344946330.html
aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Luxury-Women-s-Pine-Wood-Watch-Genuine-Cowhide-Leather-Straps-With-Wood-Gift-Box-Japanese/32470352170.html
aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-Vintage-Wool-Felt-Hat-Shipform-Stewardess-Cap-Women-Pure-Woollen-Jazz-Fedoras-Chapeu-Feminino/2036445399.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Woman-s-Clothing-Stripe-Tank-Tropical-Tops-Lace-Sexy-Top-fitness-T-shirt-Casual-Top/32657369510.html
aliexpress.com/item/Harajuku-Japanese-Kawaii-Hoodies-Women-Sweatshirts-With-Ears-Cute-Doge-Muco-Winter-Plush-Lovely-Muco-Anime/32568465590.html?
s.aliexpress.com/6nqiIbQr
aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-2-0-USB-Multimedia-Speakers-HOT-Edifier-R10U-classic-2-0-channels-PC-speaker-mini/1916752304.html
aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-Portable-Laptop-Speaker-Sound-Audio-Box-R12U-Stereo-Speakers-for-Mobile-Phone-PC-Mini-HiFi/32653285422.html
aliexpress.com/item/bluetooth-Active-Speaker-HIFI-3-inch-full-range-speaker-16-bit-48-KHZ-USB-DAC-notebook/32693844128.html
aliexpress.com/item/Ofnote-YD-251-Desktop-Bass-Multimedia-Computer-Speaker-with-3-5mm-USB-Plug-high-fidelity-speakers/32759108223.html
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Wooden-Desktop-Speaker-Wood-Portable-2-0-HiFi-Subwoofer-Speakers-Mini-Stereo-For-Phone-Notebook/32709926387.html
aliexpress.com/item/Active-Speaker-HIFI-3-inch-full-range-speaker-16-bit-48-KHZ-USB-DAC-notebook-fever/32693800837.html
aliexpress.com/item/Bluetooth-Speakers-Hua-wei-AM08-Swan-Ultra-Portable-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-0-Stereo-Speaker-Powerful-Sound/32711540293.html
aliexpress.com/item/SDY-019-Original-Sardine-wireless-Bluetooth-HIFI-Portable-Speaker-10w-USB-Amplifier-Stereo-Speaker-Sound-Box/32726495633.html
aliexpress.com/item/KR8800-Portable-Bluetooth-Speaker-Wireless-NFC-FM-HIFI-Stereo-Loudspeakers-Super-Bass-Caixa-Se-Som-Sound/32739867488.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Mushroom-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Speaker-with-Mic-Portable-Waterproof-Shower-Stereo-Subwoofer-For-Mobile/32753797923.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Oukitel and Zuk.

you forgot Elephone

GIVE ME THE ZUKK

>>>/nairaland/

what the fuck are you talking about

Xiaomi good buy xiaomi xiaomi is higq quality hˇˇ gusrantedvb happy cumstomer xiaomi is no joke and běst price

When has chinkshit.xyz user last been seen in these threads? is he still accepting suggestions and removing 404 links?

Xiaomi best to buy best camera best battery best ram no buy Stinky oukitel bad!

The correct forum for discussion of phones not even the Indians use is here
nairaland.com/phones

So not Xda Developer/Gsmarena?

XDA is exclusively custom kernels that allow Nexus devices to reach 2 hours of screen on time isn't it?

>Nigerian forum
>articulate and well written topics
>actual helpful information

What the fuck is going on

nope
he hasn't been seen for months
likeyl abandoned it and just collecting his referral money now

what did he mean by this

Once you work out that all the slang is just English with an African accent typed out phonetically it's smooth sailing

considering half their economy is outsmarting westerners with online scams, I assume they must be pretty computer savvy and at least smarter than boomers

Just found a guide on how to change the imei. You can't find this on western websites.

What the fuck

Blackberry data plans are cheaper so they fake the IMEI of a Blackberry. MTK only though AFAIK

I am pretty sure you can easily find that info if you read Chink/Pajeet

>'1st' World Problems

This shit is pretty sweet yo.
nairaland.com/3471516/best-6gb-ram-android-smartphones#51132992

Works on all phones. Very interesting information. Includes FRP unlocks for stolen phones as well.

Not gonna do it because I don't want to get buttfucked by Jamal.

Thanks user
17track was exactly what I was looking for
:3c

I like this forum. They seem smarter than Sup Forums when it comes to phones.

WTF I love nigerians now

Sup Forums honestly-speaking is not as technical as mainstream technical forums.

Fuck off ZUK shill

Love that guy. Way too underrated.

See

Have you subscribed to based Comfy Tech Reviews yet? Only the finest in Bluetooth speakers reviews

Pic related, Comfy out for lunch at Subway

ZUK have too many software niggles to be
considered refined and some even made the
phone unusable at first.

Given Lenovo's track record, I am surprised
that they haven't even patched half of them.

Such as?

I've been going through zuk forums and the updates are definitely refining the rom and making it much better. Camera has improved massively from when the phone first came out, and iirc they have some good features coming with nougat like RAW support.

When did /csg/ turn into /spg/? Holy fuck can we talk about something else other than this Cuk phone?

I want to go shit but am afraid that I'll miss the delivery guy
What do?

>cuk phone
We're still talking about rmn3p?

I always thought Africa was a shithole but the quality of posts and level of discussion seems higher than most of Sup Forums, xda etc.

the rmn3p is goat, don't even mention it

So what Xiaomi phones work with US LTE and/or Japanese LTE? I was really liking the Mix because of the no bezels. I'm a little skeptical of xbox huge phones because idk if they'll fit into my pockets. I wear 32 waist jeans that fit slim but not tight.

willmyphonework.net/

If you want American capable phones you're limited to LeEco, zuk, or the rmn3p (redmi only on tmobile)

Think Different.

>rmn3p is a goat
I love fucking goats!

See

Don't we all?

OP3-T, Axon 7 and the Mate 9 are objectively better

Funny how none of the reviews or other user forums mention those issues?
I call BS on that.

That's actually really fascinating

>Dont temme
Don't tell me

>d phone
The phone

>before i no wots gwan
before I know what's going on

seems mostly to be software bugs
which could be dealt with

Why do you think I use the term 'niggles'?
Hopefully, when the Zuk Z3 hits, they will sort out all these minor shit.

a niggle sounds like it should be a small furry animal

The phone restarting for every little thing doesn't really sound like "minor shit". Anyway why would you wait for the next half-baked crap Lenovo releases when you can already flash CM on the Z2.

Because the same Aussie shitposter Zuk Cuk here and in /spg/ has a weird aversion to flashing roms and only uses stock roms. On chink phones. Especially with Lenovo and their less than stellar malware and spyware included in OS record.

>Redmi Note 3 Pro
>Lollipop 5.1.1

WTF you guys should've told me about this before I bought the 2Gb one, now it's shipping. This is ridiculous. This shit is unusable, other phones are already on Nougat.

anyone got any $15 Yankee swap ideas
guess it probably won't arrive on time from most places though

>This shit is unusable

What do you think unusable means exactly?

Lollipop == Marshmallow

can anybody give me a tip what to get for a lady friend

any idea would be helpful (no need for dragon dildos)

It means what it means exactly, Would you rather buy a Windows 7 Pro laptop or a Windows 10 desktop?

Exactly.

I've been fucking baited.

That's what you get for falling for the xiaomeme.

Sell it and buy something proper like zuk or oukitel. Nougat is already out in beta for them
Xiaomi Power bank?

Stock ROMs is what most fags would use and
what they would judge the phone by.

If it is shit, Lenovo is shit for issuing buggy software, simple as that.

wtf are you talking about

Where you fucked up is ordering the 2Gb model instead of the 3Gb one. Now stop wasting our time and go look up on how to put CM on it so you're ready when it arrives.

Also what's everyone's fixation with Nougat? I haven't been following it's development much, but having watched the announcement keynote, I was left with the impression you wouldn't want to upgrade from MM.

>most fags
This is Sup Forums you dumb fuck, we're not supposed to be "most fags". If you're on Sup Forums and not installing better roms on your phone then you're in the wrong place.
Cm14 is on Nougat, just flash that. Ffs.

>forced to rely on pajeet CM pooinstreet rom for update
Bamboozled!

Does Ali accept returns because of stuff like this? Didn't know it was a phone running on an old system.

>Xiaomeme powerbank doesn't charge my bong3 HR
fuck.

a power bank wouldnt be a very good gift since she uses an iphone (mainly for its phone function)

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-New-Fashion-Jewelry-Woman-Bangle-Bracelet-Magnetic-clasp-High-grade-Leather-Crystal-Stones-Accessories/32344946330.html

aliexpress.com/item/Fashion-Luxury-Women-s-Pine-Wood-Watch-Genuine-Cowhide-Leather-Straps-With-Wood-Gift-Box-Japanese/32470352170.html

aliexpress.com/item/2014-New-Vintage-Wool-Felt-Hat-Shipform-Stewardess-Cap-Women-Pure-Woollen-Jazz-Fedoras-Chapeu-Feminino/2036445399.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Woman-s-Clothing-Stripe-Tank-Tropical-Tops-Lace-Sexy-Top-fitness-T-shirt-Casual-Top/32657369510.html

aliexpress.com/item/Harajuku-Japanese-Kawaii-Hoodies-Women-Sweatshirts-With-Ears-Cute-Doge-Muco-Winter-Plush-Lovely-Muco-Anime/32568465590.html?

>relying on OTT updates
>from chinks
>in 2016
Literally on the wrong forum, go hang out in a facebook group about smartphones instead, that's more your crowd.

Did the remove the charging port too?

kys

>aliexpress.com/item/Harajuku-Japanese-Kawaii-Hoodies-Women-Sweatshirts-With-Ears-Cute-Doge-Muco-Winter-Plush-Lovely-Muco-Anime/32568465590.html?

i remember i got her a onsie last year this could work

>2016
>expecting any port on your iphone

Funny. Oukitel, Zuk, honor, zte, 1+, and a few others all provide OTA updates to their phones.

To the rom, not the ui :^)

Wireless earphones and headphones?

Bluedio n2 + t3?

It's not iPhone 7, Is it?

Maybe a chink tablet?

And they all contain spyware, malware, unremovable chinese weirdness, that's why you shouldn't rely on them

Google has changed nothing but the UI since KitKat

>people actually believe this
Wut

This, it makes sense someone who shills a phone that rhymes with Cuk would be a tech illiterate who waits for the chinks to push out a more refined spyware OTA update instead of a superior clean experience with 3rd party roms.

i have yet to meet a person who has a tablet and still thinks its a thing but she has a firehd + a beats wireless headphone

Android is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning Google system made useful by the Google Play Services

Updates don't matter, it's why apps still run on 4.1

It is only till Nougat 7.0 that shit changed with Daydream tho

It's almost true tho. 4.4 introduced ART, everything after were security patches, shit no one cares about and Google progressively fucking up the UI.

So it looks like one of my packages is going to show up when im not home on the 25th

Am i just chinked? Do they leave it if no siggy? I know if its usps theyd hold it

You forgot raping the battery.

Better not cut yourself on that edge user

wireless speakers?
Any other anons want to help me out here? What's something gimmicky and cool? Fidget cube?
What about a bag?

>security patches aren't important
>keep using lollipop, it's fine guys
WHAT THE FUCK

Cyanogen Mods have bad camera modules

Anyone who buys their technology from aliexpress has no information worth stealing.

>wireless speakers?
i have been searching for lan speakers but all i could come up with are bluetooth speakers

#thattrap@factorydorm

Bluetooth speakers are decent.

s.aliexpress.com/6nqiIbQr

Yeah No, Dolphin Emulator wants 5.0 or above, and not Kitkat 4.4.4, that's one reason I'm buying a new phone.

That's the problem with Dolphin then, not Kitkat.

Which would be fixed by Lollipop or higher.

Google has changed nothing but the ui from Donut till now.

Kill yourself, you fucking shit stain.

What's wrong with wireless speakers?

aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-2-0-USB-Multimedia-Speakers-HOT-Edifier-R10U-classic-2-0-channels-PC-speaker-mini/1916752304.html

aliexpress.com/item/Edifier-Portable-Laptop-Speaker-Sound-Audio-Box-R12U-Stereo-Speakers-for-Mobile-Phone-PC-Mini-HiFi/32653285422.html

aliexpress.com/item/bluetooth-Active-Speaker-HIFI-3-inch-full-range-speaker-16-bit-48-KHZ-USB-DAC-notebook/32693844128.html

aliexpress.com/item/Ofnote-YD-251-Desktop-Bass-Multimedia-Computer-Speaker-with-3-5mm-USB-Plug-high-fidelity-speakers/32759108223.html

aliexpress.com/item/2016-Wooden-Desktop-Speaker-Wood-Portable-2-0-HiFi-Subwoofer-Speakers-Mini-Stereo-For-Phone-Notebook/32709926387.html

aliexpress.com/item/Active-Speaker-HIFI-3-inch-full-range-speaker-16-bit-48-KHZ-USB-DAC-notebook-fever/32693800837.html

aliexpress.com/item/Bluetooth-Speakers-Hua-wei-AM08-Swan-Ultra-Portable-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-0-Stereo-Speaker-Powerful-Sound/32711540293.html

aliexpress.com/item/SDY-019-Original-Sardine-wireless-Bluetooth-HIFI-Portable-Speaker-10w-USB-Amplifier-Stereo-Speaker-Sound-Box/32726495633.html

aliexpress.com/item/KR8800-Portable-Bluetooth-Speaker-Wireless-NFC-FM-HIFI-Stereo-Loudspeakers-Super-Bass-Caixa-Se-Som-Sound/32739867488.html

Anyone tried this one out?
aliexpress.com/item/Mini-Mushroom-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Speaker-with-Mic-Portable-Waterproof-Shower-Stereo-Subwoofer-For-Mobile/32753797923.html

CM14.1 just went official on Kenzo. It seems stable so far, though I still don't have FP, even with radon. Overall, Nougut's UI is slightly better.