already know:

-Variables (pss)
-Functions
-Structs
-Class
-For,While
-cin,cout
-Vector,List

what should i learn? don't know what come now.

inheritance

Pointers

start a project

i did, i used to do some games in SFML but now i want to still learning more about c++

- dynamic memory allocation. Be sure to learn how to use them right.
- Strings. Again, be sure to learn how to use them right.
- Regular pointers and function pointers

Learn data structures and design patterns

assuming you're talking about learning c++ specifically and already know programming
what this guy said, as in learn how it works and then how to avoid using it
+ templates

assuming you're learning about programming
this

can you give me the link pls?

The four attributes of OOP are: Inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation and polymorphism. Learn what each means and how to demonstrate each independently of each other and then move on the data structures.

Read effective modern c++

Might not what you want to hear but if you're looking for a systems programming, not specifically C/C++, consider trying modern systems programming languages like D or Rust.

C/C++ is really old and often cause a lot of problems due to programmer mistakes that are easy to make

>using D
absolutely retarded

pointers, references, the standard library, half life 3... that shit

why? It's much safer than C/C++

C++ is a meme language. There are almost no job listings for it. You're better off with Java, Python, or Javascript desu

are you fucking retarded? C++ is the apex of languages that are on job listings. fucking meme spouting poo in loo sack of diseased fetus entrails.

pls share

Libraries

>C++
You've got a LOT to learn buddy.

Look into OOP concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, and interfaces. And look into C++ templates.

Nearly forgot, learn pointers, references, rvalue references, RAII etc. They're essential.

>The four
I heard there were three.

literally any data structure in existence
>struct!=data structure

30k salary cap, enjoy

Learn how pointers and memory work at a low level, it will save you a lot of time debugging. don't make the mistake I made and treat it like python lol.

>It's much safer than C/C++

Interfaces

Stick to c++, and avoid these spastic tier meme languages

Best way to learn is to work on a project

Should have learned golang OP

pointers
redundancy
inheritance
parallelization

Absolute Pajeet-tier simpleton here. Where would I find projects I can help out with? I assume there must be a website; what's it called?

There's a fuckton of open-source projects you can contribute to, lots of them are hosted on github.

learn C instead, C++ is a babby language that is becoming worse and worse with every new version because the faggots in charge of it are pandering to javababbies.

learn about IF. it's really useful

Try using unique pointers with move semantics, templates, higher order functions and Qt.