youtube.com/watch?v=O7iwqe1Pbtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUST GO AHEAD AND DO IT NIGGER

>le epik wrong image meme xD

>$1500+ for a non-touchscreen tablet

laptop are useless.

Because the Dell Xps line exists.

Surface Pro > Macbook Pro

it's a good laptop? ho wmuch are you paying?

>best laptop ever
So the next Apple laptop will be worse?
Better stock up on the latest!

OP, don't buy a Dell XPS, get a Macbook Pro instead, only losers use windows

Don't get carried away here

I'll buy it and install Windows 10 anyway

2015 rMBP is the best still

Why would I ever convince you to not buy a thinkpad t430 with the classic keyboard swap?

well my work here is done, thread's over, boys

>Convince me to not buy the best laptop ever
I'd rather convince you to KYS youself.

>KYS youself
ur dumb

Does your boyfriend suck your feminine penis?

2015 rmbp is the greatest laptop of all time, do it

Get the 2015 model

The new one is thinner and has smaller bezels for the same sized screen + has a hyooge trackpad. If you're going 13 inch you can get it without meme bar if it bothers you. The downside is the specs are barely an upgrade from the 2015 version and 2015 version should be a bunch cheaper. Get the new one if you have money to burn.

>Convince me to not buy the best laptop ever
You've got a better choice.

Get a T460

Do it faggot.

It'll take awhile though, mine's taking forever.

>tiny trackpad
>ancient ports
>>>>>>best laptop ever

>touching a laptop screen

Boy you Winplebs are just a bunch of Linus spec sheet jerkers aren't you? Touchscreen laptops are more gimmicky than the Touch Bar ever will be. Its a shit idea for retarded pensioners.

>Windows and Linux

May as well not get a computer at all. Those are both terrible operating systems.

agree. The good screen on the dell xps has a stupid touchscreen, i've only ever used it when captcha starts frustrating me with "check the fucking 19 boxes that this boat takes up"

That's not the Lenovo YOGA 2016.

>implying niggers have enough money for a macbook

You're poor, that's why

It's obviously a great idea to buy the best laptop ever, but why would you start this thread with an image of a shitty MacBook Pro?

wow nice post lmao

This

>this is how Lenovo copes with having a low resolution display
>LOL JUST PUT ANOTHER ONE ON THE SIDE XD

That thing couldn't even handle 1440p YouTube videos.

overpriced and fused together into one (1) plastic casing

This

Because the previous generation with ports is better.

I was about to post this exact same thing. Touch screens are for tablets.

Leave your mother's basement every once in a while to get some sunlight

Fucking 2012 MacBook Pro master race. Upgraded to 16gb ram, 512gb sad, 2tb hard drive where DVD drive used to be.

Fight me irl

Nice machine, there are drawbacks tho:

>Connectivity with printers is generally worse than on all my previous windows machines
>the UI benefits require using the built in apps like safari and mail, however these come with some problems: e.g. safari doesn't play webs out of the box, cannot remove unified inbox in mail, etc.
>support for mouses except apples own 90 trillion dollar mouse is terrible. I have a wireless bluetooth mouse that i loved in windows, its practically unusable with my macbook. Its definitely a driver issue
>also: can't set natural scroll on trackpad and normal mode on mouse, gotta be the same on both, which is just ridiculous, you need a third party driver for that
>cannot use my old gamepad anymore which i used on all my previous machines. No driver, gotta dig trough tons of third party solutions, none works so far, not everyone is free
>mag safe is nice but I experience a lot of unwanted disconnections.
>doesnt detect my beamer automatically. I don't know why, my roommmates' macbook 2016 connects just fine, mine just won't send any signal to the hdmi port. At this point I fear it might even be broken straight from the shelve
>UI is not without bugs at all. On the first day (!) I experienced a bug where the lockscreen wouldn't properly display, making me type in my pw blind. seriously wtf.
>comes with very quirky shortkey combos which mostly don't make sense to me. e.g. "new comment" in Word is cmd-alt-a which requires you to make a strange pirouette with your fingers-annoying compared to the better solutions on win, especially if you use that like 100 times every day.
>Finder isnt a very good file manager
>wifi management is worse than in windows
>not very powerful for its price
>personally i don't mind the trackpad size (had an x2-11 before), but I can see why people go for the newer model with the huge trackpad)
>price obviously

tl;dr, a lot of quirks and unnecessary disappointments, still worth it

Only EXTREME poorfags will tell you that apple tech is shit. Apple is objectively better than the rest its just a bit expensive. I bet all of you would have apple devices if they were 100-200$ cheaper

Just having tiny shit on the screen is not very productive. The thinkpad is for doing actual work and not like a macbook where they remove ports to keep people from doing work on it.

>muh soldered everything
>muh dongle forest
>muh shit heat management
>muh skylake
>muh AYYMD pro running fucking besieged at 3fps
>muh 4h battery
>muh overpriced as shit
And those are just so far

You can't use it without battery.

youtube.com/watch?v=O7iwqe1Pbtg