NullSec

Anyone want to start hacking group/collective? Government kinda sux right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IcCKNC9GB1E
wired.com/2013/07/open-market/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ROW ROW FITE THE POWA xDDDDlmaonnaise

1. You need to be 18 or older to post.
2. I highly doubt you know anything useful about operating systems and systems programming
3. I again highly doubt you know much intricate TCP/IP knowledge
4. You googled that image.
And lastly; 5. I bet you use kali linux.

Yes I would love to post on as not so anonymous Cantonese fishing board about how I'm starting a elite had group.

He posted from an windows computer.

fuck off CIA nigger

i'm in. hit me up on myspace my name is brian dookie.

I posted this from Gentoo

Sent :^)

you are already on my list. watch your back.

Gas yourself, you shit brained shit stain.

>I bet you use kali linux
What's wrong with Kali?

It's mainly the people that use them; go around saying they are elite hackers.

Fuck off you leftist scum

I sell stolen CCs and distribute ransomware to businesses - I live in the UK and don't use a VPN, I think you overestimate the effectiveness of law enforcement just don't talk about it to anyone you know IRL have and use social media go out socially and don't talk about hacking at all, everyone who knows me IRL thinks I'm tech illiterate, only reason I'm admitting to any of this is because I've just done my monthly reformats so I'm feeling cocky

Great OS for InfoSec, it's just the people who think using it will automatically make them a hacker

It's too dangerous, you need to live in Russia or somewhere else without extradition treaty. Everybody is an informant or agent these days if they are based in western world. If you have a problem with your government you simply get involved in politics and defeat them there, there is no other methods anymore due to massive spying, you will lose. If you enjoy hacking, I highly advise you to learn reverse engineering so you can rewrite proprietary software into free clones, such as GAPPS, that awful pile of shit everybody must run in order to use Google Playstore which enables spying. There's an active project to rewrite free GCM and it works, do shit like that, learn cryptoengineering. You will be better off than thinking it's the 1990s.

Speaking of the 1990s, it was common then to wait all night for a binary while running a front end mailer than sync'd with a long distance exchange. Because we also had trolling back then often I would leave my bbs front end software up all night to download a massive file I thought was either leaked software or manuals. Instead I would get this: youtu.be/IcCKNC9GB1E

Long story short, while a friend in NY trolled me with that shit my other friend was getting a highly proprietary bunch of card reading software. He got arrested and did a hard 2 years in the mid 90s in federal prison. If u r interested in security look up SAT Solvers for CFG (control flow graphs), get the The Web Application Hacker's Handbook, go on crypto101.io and read the pdf, then try cryptopals.com Get the book CS:APP (google it, can get cheap "international version" from Abe books) and learn Assembly to do microcorruption.com and use all this information to get a position at NCC Group. Then you will learn the capabilities of government and thank me for dissuading you from this foolish endeavor as you'll realize the scope of their powers now in 2016.

You would want to use Subgraph OS not a VPN.

Also this guy is talking about POLITICAL INTERFERENCE that's a whole another ball game than petty credit card theft

>Also this guy is talking about POLITICAL INTERFERENCE that's a whole another ball game than petty credit card theft
his original post said everyone carding in the west is an informant or arrested, I was pointing out he's wrong

>Government kinda sux right now

Sure, but name one nation that's doing better than the US right now.
>inb4 Western Europe/Scandinavia
No, having your economy sustained by Germany and importing "refugees" by the boatload is not acceptable.

Face it, the US isn't where any of us would like it to be, but it's better than the other options by a long shot.

Massive busts happen every couple of years, we'll all just read about you in the next bust when they get a bunch of UK carders like they usually do:

wired.com/2013/07/open-market/

I'm telling you guys get into NCC group. You'll get taught NSA level shit to get into banks that makes Max Vision jacking Capital 1's entire db look like a joke. Not that you will actually break into banks, because you'll also learn there how futile an endeavor it all is unless you're Ivan Sergeytov, some Russian kid who's uncle is a Duma rep or Police captain and you never ever leave Russia.

Wow.

we already have a group on demonsaw, pm'd you the entropy

Dibs on the logo

This man speaks the truth.

When big money (or big secrets) go missing from big people, they don't just file a police report and move on.
It's best just to stick with CCs if you're going to be a computer criminal, if you're very careful you won't get caught, and if you do it's just a big fine with possibly a year in the clink, as opposed to 20 years or the morgue.

>"how does one get into hacking"