Acer swift 3
>Kabylake i5 7200
>8 gb RAM
>Intel HD 620
>FHD 14" IPS
> ~10h battery with normal use
>full metal body
>costs less than 700$

The only problem I found was soldered RAM but I personally don't give a shit about that...

Redpill comance!

>Not clit mouse
Into the trash it goes

>not a thinkpad
Kys op

>Acer
宏碁 is an enterprise that supports fucking independence of Taiwan and therefore garbage.
Checkmate.

>not fanless

ew

>can't find anything wrong with it
>only problem I found
Which is it user?

Taiwan is a great country

have you ever held an acer? Build quality is utter trash, and that keyboard... sucks monkey balls.

No acer laptop lives beyond 5 years without breaking down.

>700 usd laptop
i wouldnt spend more than 300

>acer

You WILL regret it.

>Acer
>literally
Oh user...

>Taiwan
>Country
Pick one

That is just mixing sociopolitics with technology.

Besides the RAM, can't find anything wrong... Your autism happy now?
Besides most manufacturers do it now. Is it lunacy, yes. Can it be changed, probably not..
I'm just still considering. I had 3 Acer laptops before and had no functional issues with them (2 of them are still working). The only problems I recall were the plastic cracking a little (after a fall tho) and paint fading on the oldest one (cca 2004.), the second and third were from the travelmate series and had zero issues.
I've heard about Acer QC horror stories from other people though but most say it really depends on the model and category...

Acer aren't really that bad if you're also considering HP or Lenovo Laptops. They're all just meming, you could do worse.

no free BIOS

fuck off cheng

excellent shitpost m'lady

>Acer
Bad hinges, poor quality. It will break, very soon, worthless

>my experience with a $200 e-series acer aspire

okay

Lmao nice macbook air Photoshop OP

>Taiwanese company
>support Taiwan independence

hmm really makes you think

Go home, Mao.

Nothing looks bad, although an IPS is a little overkill. When exactly will you be looking at your laptop from greater than a 180 degree angle?

Personally, I go for two-in-ones, but that's just a preference. Having a mobile computer without a touch screen seems so piece meal to me nowadays.

>no Iris graphics
>less than 16 mhz of memory
into the garbage disposal it proceeds

>16 mhz of memory
>mhz
please kill yourself, nobody makes mistakes like this

Sorry, I was typing fast on my touch screen
>GHz

If you want good build quality, go with ASUS

>The only problem I found was soldered RAM but I personally don't give a shit about that...

you're the problem... fucking retard

Fake MB Air with pathetic build quality. You get what you pay for.

I haven't had any issues with Acer laptops other than the hinges, but that was on a really cheap old one. You've probably made a pretty good point desu

Sounds like I should buy tons of Acer products to piss you off

I would but they want around 1500$ for the cheapest i5 zenbook where I'm from. Also I tried both a zenbook and a swift 3/5 and the swifts have better keyboards (zenbooks are to spongy) and slightly better screens (compared to the FHD versions at least).

>Acer build quality
Found one

Why not xiaomi air?

Shipping is ridiculous from xiaomi. Always out of stock (the 13" one). Gearbest has the best deal but I already had a lot of problems with them so I wouldn't trust them with such expensive purchase... Otherwise if I could get it from a somewhat reputable reseller it get it in a heartbeat!

My Acer Aspire e-series are very comfy for shitposting. Small, decent battery life and ok processor

Damn...

made me chuckle

My first Acer died 10 years after the purchase(my grandparents were using it by then), GPU unsoldered itself. I sold my second one after 5 years of use for 1/3 the price. Now using my third one. Haven't encountered any problem with hinges(though people report it way too often, so there might be some truth in this), what I did encounter is the battery rapidly losing capacity in the last two ones. Considering OP fell for the facebook machine meme he will likely regret the purchase due to this unless Acer pulled their shit together.