Windows is a piece of trash

>preaching to the choir

What's wrong with adding a QR code?

lmfao how are bluescreens still a problem in 2016

lmfao, how are kernel panics still in 2016

they're not :^)

I haven't seen a kernel panic in years

They don't exist LOL

I haven't seen a bluescreen in years. :^)

There are already malware that emulate that that link to more malware for whatever you use to scan the code.

>lying on the internet

Only on pleb tier versions, such as 8 and 10.

Hahahah

>implying there are versions of windows which are not pleb-tier

Yes, but the error message is still useful for those that are tech litterate. It's just not aimed at us, anymore.

thehackernews.com/2015/08/windows-spying-on-you.html

It's not as verbose as it should be.

Yes, telemetry updates are marked as "recommended".

Your point?

Block those updates.

>not knowing how to maintain and operate an operating system

>not buying quality components for your machine

>not maintaining your hardware

Wew lad

>telemetry is opt-out

CEIP is disabled by default on 7. Error reporting options are there to disable too. There's no telemetry wothout those updates in 7.

Even worse. Users are deceived into allowing telemetry by installing an update which, at first, has nothing to do with it.

You don't have to install it.

Yet users would still be convinced to install it, as it doesn't seem to have anything to do with telemetry.

Not really, those are not listen in the "Important" section.

Unrelated, but how much ram does windows 10 use in idle? If you disable all the useless shit how much then?
Asking because I'm gonna install 10 on my new ssd
>why?
I want to try it out. I can even get it for free legit if I use the download link for disabled people lmao

Both 7 x64 and 10 LTSB x64 use around 750MB after boot.

>750MB
LMAO
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP T B H

>mfw i caused a kernal panic the other day on my kali loonix dank hacker book

protip just like kernal panics blue screens are typically from faulty hardware or the human element of stupidity

u r disabled?

So they might as well be verbose, correct?

No but Microsoft doesn't know that. They have a special upgrade link for people that use assistive software but you don't actually even need to have it installed.

But that's not bad. Even my current system uses a little over 1GB in idle.

If you can't run your OS on 256MB RAM, it's shit.

Today I got a new mic I ordered (it's USB and not 3.5mm thingy) and it keeps disconnecting every now and then. I tried multiple ports and it also has really, really terrible audio quality. It sounds like a legit 2 dollar mic. It was almost 30 bucks and I've checked some youtube videos on it and afaik the sound quality should be good.
I think both problems are software problems.
Anyways has experience with USB mics and windows 8.1?

7 x64 uses 3GB for me after boot, even with all the bloat (Games, Windows Media Player, etc.) removed. 2016 LTSB N uses 1.5 GB. 2015 LTSB N uses a bit over 1 GB.

I boot my PC with around 720MB/32GB used. I'm using 7 x64 Ultimate with all updates until september installed.

lol wtf do you disable nigger

I literally disabled everything in 7 and it still used 3 GB. It's why I stuck with 10. I mean I have 64GB of RAM but I'd rather not have unnecessary Windows trash services use it all up.

Under media features only WMP is enabled

Ye I literally had the same things unchecked except for printing. I also unchecked all that Windows Media shit.

No idea. Just gonna stick with 10 since I don't even have to disable anything and it doesn't use any resources.

Only ever saw one kernel panic and I caused it deliberately just so I could see one.

10/10

The last time I saw a kernel panic was due to a faulty GPU.

got a kernel panic not long ago due to faulty memory
>lmao faulty hardware in the year $CURRENTYEAR

Ctrl+Alt+Delet

>Femanon

i need this turned into a wallpaper

The Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

Here you go :^)

thanks!

kek, they changed it

Only had one in 5 years

So if I want legit W10, I can just pirate W7 and download W10, claiming to be a reward?!

tried opening that website, lol

Yes. That's what I'm gonna do

Windows 7 doesn't have this problem. It's the last version of Windows with informative BSODs.

Pic related was my laptop after a stick of RAM went bad. BSODs appeared randomly and even on boot, the C0000005 (access violation) was what led me to replace the RAM.