Poorfag manlet reporting in

Why aren't there any phones that you can use one handed? I mean there's the sony compact phones but, they're a fucking meme.
>expensive
>not that good

Other urls found in this thread:

saveontracfone.com/Phones/
phonearena.com/news/Sony-has-a-water-resistant-Xperia-X-Compact-but-only-for-Japan_id86775
sonymobile.co.jp/xperia/docomo/so-02j/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How small are your hands? The iPhone SE / 5s is pretty small.

>ios

>wanting android
Have fun giving your info to Google or to some random pajeet.

As compared to giving it to Apple?

Google already has all the information they want on you, user.

this

>He'd rather give his information to an advertising company than a company who makes money off hardware sales

You can't be this dumb.

>I mean there's the sony compact phones but, they're a fucking meme
>expensive
>not that good

I think it is actually you who has fallen into the sony compacts are bad meme. I agree with the expensive part though.

Exactly how small are your hands? I have average sized hands and I can I can use a 5 inch or below device one handed. Just get a fucking iPod shuffle so you can use it with your 1 inch fingers.

>not building your own AOSP ROM
Filthy tech illiterate normie.

>As compared to giving it to the United States National Security Agency?
Fixed it.

>a company who makes money off hardware sales
I hope you're not talking about Apple. Their OS is tied to their hardware and won't run on anything else. If Apple didn't make money from their software, why would they try so hard to lock their users into a single operating system with signing windows for each version? Android devices can run all kinds of operating systems, like Sailfish or even Windows mobile. Most devices use a Qualcomm SecureROM and SBL that's pretty well documented. On devices that aren't samshit or HTC, ABoot is mostly open source or can be very easily reverse engineered. But Apple is totally in the dark. Why is that, user?

Xiaomi Redmi 4 is 5" and it costs under $200 with DHL shipping and screen protector + case.

If that's too big it has a one-handed feature where it makes the screen about 75% size so you can definitely use it with one hand.

Get a Nexus 5x faggot.

Jesus fucking christ

most of Apple's money comes from hardware

what about the moto g series?

Just get a ZUK z2
It's just one centimetre taller than my 4.7" HTC m7

how are sony phones bad? the z5c is amazing

>there is literally what OP is asking for
>"b-but it's a meme"
Neck yourself you fucking idiot

They might be good but they are unobtainable to poorfags like me.

Xperia Compacts doesn't have this problem.

You typed out some autistic shit for no fucking reason. Apple makes money from hardware, they must bundle some software for this hardware to be useful. They do not sell an operating system alone, they would then be Microsoft. They cannot sell hardware alone because that would make them a Windows OEM. You just went off on a load of dumb shit and totally missed the point. Congratulations. As expected for the average anti-Apple sperg.

A computer can run other operating systems fine, all computers have very similar inputs and standards. It makes no fucking sense for any manufacturer to make other OS compatibility a main selling point for a smartphone. Its just a cellular app launcher, nobody is bothered as long as its reliable and simple. Making iPhones run other operating systems, just, no. Why?

OP is right

Recently got a 5" phone, its to big to type one handed without your palm touching the screen, its size makes it almost unusable on the go.

IphoneSE would be the best solution, but shit costs $400 and the sony compact is also $400 and if I'm spending that kind of money on a cell phone I'll go with apple because of the accessory and part system you're buying access into makes it worth it. I am waiting for xiaomi to make something 4" size or 4.5".

Get a Redmi 2 then, Sanjay.

>just buy a shit outdated phone for more money than a new one with better specs

fucking thank you frined

go ahead

>apple sells hardware
>bundles os with hardware
>bundled os only runs on that hardware
>"hue hue le apel make no moniez frum softwere!"
Retards.

sauce for those prices?

saveontracfone.com/Phones/

Never buy Alcatel. Your money is better invested in crack.

This or

THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF ADVENTURE

DON’T MISS AN UPDATE WHEREVER YOU GO WITH THE GO WATCH. SOCIAL MEDIA, INCOMING CALLS, TEXT MESSAGES, AND EMAIL ALERTS ON THE WATCH LET YOU DECIDE WHAT MATTERS AT A GLANCE. THE GO WATCH IS ANDROID AND IPHONE COMPATIBLE, SHOCK-PROOF, AND WATER RESISTANT LETTING IT GO WHEREVER YOU DO.

Do you live next to a lead processing plant or something? Holy fuck, how can one person be this dumb?

Replace the OS with android. Much less people will buy their phones. Now go cry to your mom for some college courses so you can get an education and a fucking social life you imbecile because you have no idea what the fucking market wants.

Not that user, but the main reason Android is even popular is the price of the handsets. Not the ability to flash ROMS or the usual reasons people like to list for why Android is better. When you can get a good enough phone for less than 200 bucks then why would you get an iPhone?

iphone SE

just works and headphone jack

>not being able to use a S7 edge with one hand

Nah it's better just to get a phone with little to no but bezels. I'm fine with my Nexus 5x. It's slightly too big but I'm alright with it.

>When you can get a good enough phone for less than 200 bucks then why would you get an iPhone?

>good enough phone for less than 200 bucks

wew lad

Enjoy that Android 2.3 and 3 megapickle camera with 480x800 resistive display. God, poor people are so fucking disgusting.

Expensive? Same price as everything else here.

Plus you get water resistance.

Have fun giving your info to Apple or to some random pajeet.

>apple botnet
>google botnet
>microsoft botnet
>NSA botnet
>$CARRIER botnet

pick 6

iPhone SE

>tfw fell for the 5.5" display meme while being a handlet

Zuk z2 is only 5" with a snapdragon 820, 4GB ram, 64GB storage, usb type c, 13MP custom ISOCELL camera from Samsung, and 3500mAh battery.

They're pretty good with updates too, already got a Nougat beta out, planned for release soon.

Only ~180usd.

Only issue I can think of is the screen being only 1080p, but personally I consider that a plus for the gain in gpu performance.

>only 5"
>only

Maybe it is simply an issue of how we use our devices differently.

If I only took out my phone when I was seated or standing still, it would work perfectly. I am usually going places or in motion when I need to get a hold of my phone, its very difficult with a device that is that much bigger than even a 4.7" for example.

Any phone under 5.7 inches is too small. I want more 6 inch plus choices.

i guess Z5C is the last "true" compact flagship. the new X compact only has the looks of the XZ but the hardware of the regular X which is a step backwards for the compact series. also X compact is not water resistant so i don't know what the fuck sony is thinking.

oh shit, they do have a water resistant version for Japan.

phonearena.com/news/Sony-has-a-water-resistant-Xperia-X-Compact-but-only-for-Japan_id86775

fucking sony and their bullshit.

It's as small as you're likely to get for flagship specs these days.

Take a look around, 5.5" Is The new standard.

The s7 is pretty close to the perfect size, and very sharp display with the the pixel density.
Still slightly too large with my girly hands

also, to slightly derail the thread, I want to say that Japanese web is still the best web, look at this elegance and simplicity

sonymobile.co.jp/xperia/docomo/so-02j/

why can't we have sites like these? western web is too bloated

iPhone SE is a pretty decent choice if you want one hand usability

Gee I wonder maybe if Sony developed a phone called the Xperia X compact which had water-resistance, but had it rated in Japan (the place which actually makes them money) but not globally because i dunno? It costs money? Not only that but because retards get mad when it dies while they try go deep sea diving with it

As for the z5c, id rather take the based 652 with 801 performance, god tier efficiency and a decent gpu rather than the housefire 810

They can tell if the qater resisting failed because you left flaps open, or if there is a leak in the body.

They replaced mine free of charge when my waterproofing failed because of this. If it had fialed their test it would cost $200.

In America if a company doesn't replace user error failures for free, usually that person goes and shits up twitter and it gains traction with news sites. Not an issue in Japan.

Note series

>how do I greentext