Jayz2Cents is pist

Jay got triggered because LavcoPriceTech did a video on him.

Fuck off

>doing things that matter
like mounting the PSU upside down and throwing a tantrum when people call you out lol

You're pist.

someone criticized me on the internet better get butthurt, and blocked them.

I kinda wish I hadn't looked that up out of curiosity.

Literally who?!

Literally who and who fucking cares.

A channel that didn't pay for their audience. Can anybody dig up that shit about Jay paying for his views?

reminder, eceleb thread do not belong on Sup Forums

when did that happen?

Both of these ecelebs seem like cancer.

Not an eceleb thread. Relevant tech issue.

Awhile ago.

Ok I finished the video of them bitching about Jays2cents. Can confirm both parties are pure cancer.

>Ok I finished the video of them bitching about Jays2cents. Can confirm both part
>LPT gives honest opinion/factual information.
>Jay is wrong and pist.
Ok sure

After reading the threads comments first I'm about to open the OPs image I feel I am about to regret this

Just about everything "LPT" said was wrong and ignorant. Especially the last bit when they're talking about a PSU failing because the 24pin cable it being too short or long...

That doesn't look butthurt desu

The truth is wrong and ignorant? If you don't know that you should mount your PSU fan down then you might be an autist.

>like mounting the PSU upside down

PSUs can mount either way, what are you talking about?

That's why those holes exist under them on some cases, if you want to exhaust out instead of in.

Not every case is the same. Good job at avoiding their mental retardation also.

>If you don't know that you should mount your PSU fan down then you might be an autist.

There are cases that put holes there for this specific reason, and have a flippable screw mount on the back so you can mount it either way.

What do you think these holes are for, genius? Aerodynamics?

>Case has holes for the fan on the bottom
>Even has omni-directional screws holes so the PSU can be mounted fan up or down
>"Hurrrr it's only supposed to go one way!"

you are fucking retarded

>Jayz2Pissed

>LPT
they still matter?

they kept trying to shill on Sup Forums with the 8350 vs i5 shit.

Is he gay with the nigger?

because i'm getting some feeling he is.

When did I say those holes weren't for the psu?

LPT is shit anyway. Full of idiots who are also ignorant in tech.
>if you mount your psu fan up you're retarded
Your psu can handle having hot air from the case run through it and its giving that fan another use besides only cooling the psu, who gives a fuck either way? Make better content instead of trying to leach off other channels through drama shit.