I just need to fucking vent

I just need to fucking vent

W10 is honestly the WORST piece of shit OS I've ever had to use. It removes so much control from the user, there's always shit running the background making it incredibly difficult to play "muh video games" and I have to do so much shit just to make it usuable. Oh and the latest update has completely removed the option for me to update when I want to.

FUCK YOU MICROSOFT, HONESTLY FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME USE THIS PIECE OF SHIT FOR DX12

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNUGjFzenq4
adolfintel.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1607.frag
adolfintel.com/?p=hp2/i.frag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

welcome to club earth. microsoft violates all of our little bum holes.

I JUST RESTARTED AND ITS DOING AN UPDATE FOR THE 3RD FUCKING TIME IN TWO DAYS

IM ACTUALLY CRYING HOLY FUCK I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PISSED OFF

I'm going to gym to burn off some steam because I'm going to put a hole in my fucking wall

At least windows keeps me fit I guess.

Try Vulkan m8. DX12 is poz'd.

i think there are some people who have luck and windows doesnt give them any problems.
example: my desktop has completely disabled superfetch and wundows module worker without any issuss while on my sisters laptop both services still reenable themselves after restarting. why? no fucking idea.
Both running windows10 pro

heh, you can always start using linux (now with systemd NSA backdoors)

As someone who has been using Linux for 11 months now, I still have no clue what systemd is, what it does and why it is supposedly bad. Any pointers?

it's a meme (or is it?)
youtube.com/watch?v=GNUGjFzenq4

>anniversary update
>takes longer to download and install than my gentoo machine takes to compile chromium
>needs to restart because it's windows
>shit tons of bloat i had to remove before has been reinstalled
>most of my settings have been reset
>takes another 30mins to remove bloat and change settings
>few days later see some windows module installer using 25% of my cpu and going from 20 to 500mb ram constantly
i feel you op, windows is just great

But the upcoming "creators update" will bring Instant Messaging and Emojis straight to your Taskbar..!

>inb4
>P R O D U C T I V I T Y

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

I couldn't stand the UI, i felt the whole OS was condescending to me, treated me like a baby.

Rolled back to win7, turned off updates, will use it until it becomes unusable

/thread

>This statement could be posted anywhere on Sup Forums and it will always be the only correct response.

I can't fucking stand windows 10 either. I've been considering more and more lately just making the switch to Linux, even though I'm a gaymer.

My computer at work has an older hard drive that is quite loud, and that thing is ALWAYS fucking spinning away because of background apps doing whatever the fuck in the background on Windows 10. And i can't for the life of me seem to find out how to disable these services, and I have no clue what they are doing.

Then there's the way updates are done, which is equally as awful.

>my desktop has completely disabled superfetch and wundows module worker without any issuss

You have a corrupted install, likely some virus blocking any real updates. Pressed any "Sexy-picture.jpg.exe" lately?

It's software used by most linux distributions that does more than one thing at once. The unix philosophy is that every piece of software should do ONE thing and ONLY one thing. Systemd does several things so it breaks the unix philosophy which makes them bad

If you seriously cant figure out how to customize win 10 I don't think you belong on this board. Did a clean install earlier today. Takes maybe 20 mins max to turn off background apps and other inconveiniences.

Not that im defending win 10 its a piece of shit. But its not exactly hard to configure

It's an init system to bootstrap the user space and manage processes and daemons. It's bad because it violates the Unix convention of 'do one thing and do it good'. Instead it's complex and attempts to do many things and it does them not so good

SJWbian faggots

I don't care about anything else in this thread other than the name of the game in the OP picture

DCS World

Thanks my dude

>cd-rom
>[current year]

because dual booting is hard.
just main with 7 and use 10 when dx12 is required

>FUCK YOU MICROSOFT
and you're still using their software why?

47Gig unallocated

ssd overprovisioning. samsung magician recommended 11%

Interesting. I learned something today.

Windows 11 fucking when? 10 is straight up the biggest blunder ever. Something exactly like win 7 but better would be a god send.

the data minez are too valuable for them to dump 10 already

I just never update and when it forces me to I force shut that shut, I also installed some shit to prevent updates

No windows 11 planned atm.. Windows 10 is some kind of rolling release

2016 the year of Windows 10. If you're a power user you either
A. Stay on Windows 7
B. Upgrade to Linux
C. Upgrade to an Apple

>UPGRADE to an Apple

F14
WHEN

VIGGEN
WHEN

>folder named "Feedback" suddenly appears in my pictures folder
>it contains a screenshot of my desktop taken exactly at 9AM, 1st december

really makes you think

Apple makes pretty good machines.
You just have to pay a pretty hefty premium for them.
That's not a good nor bad thing. It's just their business model.
If you mention Apple babying you, then you haven't used Windows 10 enough yet.

At least the pro version can let you get away from some of the shit. But I find it sad that Windows still can't just copy ksplice and let you do updates without restarts.

I don't think people would complain nearly as much about restarts if it was just a 5 second weird screen-tearing experience.

> sister
have you ever imagined banging her

yes

>Win10 is worse than Vista

Er ... no.

>I'm going to put a hole in my fucking wall

American residences are a joke

>not knowing to setup basic settings of w10
>not knowning how to get rid of the bloatware
>not knowning how to set up the windows update
comes to Sup Forums and rants about things he doesnt know

Fucketh me son!

Just duel wield with your favourite OS.

Vista could view GIFs in the default windows picture viewer. why they removed that functionality in 7+ I have no idea.

post pictures?

you can view them on the win 10 photo viewer

I-m ok with getting rid of it, gif and mp3 should die

Are there any games that use Vulkan?

The new Doom if you have an AMD card.

about half a dozen but not enough sadly

what game is this

>Look at this shit. Look at this stupid bullshit.
>Restarting in 12 minutes and 58 seconds
>And every single day. I click. Later.
>You know why I click later? Because there is no option to click NEVER.

The fuck are you talking about? It updated a couple of days ago and before that there was nothing for a month.

>some hackers botnet gives a better user experience than the windows© botnet
its embarrassing.

as aside, should I dualboot win 7 or 10, or try and ruin it in a VM?

MS shill leave

You can't argue with facts, nigger.

not until someone makes an app that plays vids for a background just like gifs

what background apps are there? I've had zero problems with windows 10, but my old laptop takes a while to update sometimes, but that's just because it's old: it did that with windows 7

>people keep crying about Microsoft's shit
>while actively supporting Microsoft

Have you tried not being mentally retarded?

macOS is great

it's basically freebsd that has software and runs like a champ

Underrated

it's literally malware

perfect analogy for the fucking lincucks

>cd...
outdated as shit

just like linux

most (if not all) SSDs have that built in. like the advertised capacity is 250GB, but it really has 272GB of nand of which only 250GB is directly usable. if some cells wear out it still has 22GB of spare cells.

Stardock Deskscapes

It's also such a mess that it's impossible to audit.

Manual over provisioning just adds to that. Technically there is no downside to additional over provisioning.. Unless you need more space.

To play Touhou.

Use the 2015 LTSB N build.
>no shit anniversary update
>absolutely no microsoft apps (defender, skype, mail)
>doesn't phone home unless you use settings menu (no way to stop that, just use control panel)

deulboot linux & win7

or buy another gpu and dedicate it to a VM with windows 7on it and game in that......THROUGH linux >:-)

fuck wine

is this satire?

welcome to stuttertown

yeah win10 is pure dogshit, no doubt about that, only pajeets could like that shit

this helps a bit

adolfintel.com/?p=w10debotnet/index_1607.frag

adolfintel.com/?p=hp2/i.frag

also wut game is that?

>use w10 on your gayming machine
>but then sneakily install your favorite flavor on a separate partition
>maybe even use some software that lets you pick which os you want to boot into
was that so hard?

looks like DCS

>buy ssd
>not use it all
lol

DCS?

yes, DCS
Google is still around last time I checked

Lol sounds like you just have low end hardware f a m. Mines great

Would be easier to just run Linux/Hypervisor OS as the Main and W10 on a VM with passthrough. Having to reboot to use other software is not very convenient.

So, for a new build, Win7 vs this
?
(must it be LTSB N? Non-N LTSB won't do?)

Windows 10 is shit, I agree.
But
>the latest update has completely removed the option for me to update when I want to
this is wrong, unless you literally use the Home version (more like Homo version).

Yep, homo version.

For some reason I deserve less options because I'm a normie faggot with the default version.

Thanks microdicks, good idea.

I'm a gaymer and I use mostly Linux. I'm dual booting but the last time I've booted into W7 was to play DS2, a long time ago.
It depends mostly on what kind of games you play.
I'm not interested in recent AAA games, I play mostly Dota and Insurgency.

People don't like because its a piece of software that touches a large part of the system, that is developed by a company with very close ties to the US government and is way too bloated to be audited, so we can't be sure it doesn't have any NSA spyware on it.

What is this "SJWbian" all about? What happened?