/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/ we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
qt.vidyagam.es/IcDmsJb.jpg

>News
• Don't buy Charge2+ speakers from Fasttech, they changed the listing to remove any mention of JBL. Those that bought it should just request a refund or wait and see Not worth buying anymore as Paypal won't have your back after Fasttech changed the listing.
• user posts his Redmi Note 3 Pro battery life • user can't rely on this chink folding shovel News on weekends is slow so here's some

>Old News
• user finished up testing his modded BM-800
• user's MAGA hat has a battle flag
• user received some DZATs and Zircons
• user's 100 melamine sponges came, his hold up well after use, so it's a gamble from which seller you buy in terms of quality sponge you get
• After looking for a fineliner user settles for a Hero Drawing pen
• user gets a bomber jacket quality is decent and warmer than expected
• user's lapel mic arrived in a deformed plastic bag
• user gets all exciting about the idea of having 25 packages arrive, only to be bummed out with just 1 package a headphone hanger.
• user gets the Motospeed V30 shows off its colors in a webm
• user checks out the Gearbest Christmas Tree Lottery for possible exploits, posts findings Banggood's Christmas game is non exploitable as well we don't know if GB's other Christmas game is exploitable yet
• Useful AliExpress coupon found
• user bought a 2x AA Battery box and green laser module

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_226844.html
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_15289.html
gearbest.com/headlights/pp_469444.html
gearbest.com/skin-care/pp_425348.html
youtu.be/g0vphYyaB9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i need it

FUCK OFF SHITPOSTERS

Threadly reminder that Trump will shut the fuck down this thread, kill all your chink buying traitors and bring millions of manufacturing jobs back to the land of the free.

2nd for no Sup Forums shit please

First for Trump won the election fair and square and everyone should grow up and support their leader even if they personally didn't vote for him.

I live in Europe, he can't stop me buying cheap fiddle cubes, you cuck.

So back to China?

Has anyone received a fiddle cube yet? Do they even help or do you instantly get bored of them?

>land of free
>tax and extort the shit out of everyone for no good reason

No but he'll blockade the strait of Malacca and cut oil supply to China so they will have a civil war and thus unable to export cheap poison laden shit to western countries. Genius plan, if you ask me.

As I had stated in the other thread. He's more interested in bringing American companies back. And most of the shut bought in these threads are from Chink companies, not American ones.
In all honesty, he's the embodiment of capitalism, so why would he dislike capitalism at work?

Trump is cutting taxes and regulation. Learn your facts before you spew more shit.

>Do they even help

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO HELP AGAINST YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSUMER.

NOOOO DRUMPF IS #NOTMYPRESIDENT

Say it with me

PRESIDENT TRUMP

Helping with autism, literally their stated purpose.

It's not capitalism if it stifles innovation

The EU is ending the VAT relief for low value packages so if you live there you have an actual threat. Hope we leave before this happens.

Any political post is bait and should not be replied to.

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

>US
>Innovation

Oh God I'm laffin

Trade with China is what's killing the white race.

>American factories, which couldn't compete with China's cheap labor force, shut down in droves, while thousands upon thousands of middle-aged white Americans, without college degrees, were laid off.
>Unable to cope, many turned to drugs, alcohol or even took their own lives, according to the research.
>Pierce and Schott estimate that increased Chinese imports were responsible for 1.3 overdose or alcohol-related deaths in 100,000 people and 0.4 suicides in the same number, in counties where the economy was based on industries vulnerable to threat from China. The surge in deaths amidst white, middle aged Americans was so significant that Dr Anne Case and Dr Angus Deaton, of Princeton University, compared the 'silent' epidemic to the Aids epidemic in the US.

It's competition
Granted, he's making incentives to bring manufacturing back to America, but an American product versus a Chink product competing is a good thing
You're just taking a chance with a Chink product which balances out the price difference

I for one welcome our new chink overlords.

>delusional burgers still don't realise that they will get fucked hard by their new corrupt and unqualified leaders

So since the cost of living is going to go way up in post brexit britain, you'll be glad of saving pennies on shipping chink shit?

jesus fuck, you're a fucking mong.

i want Sup Forums and /cuck/ to leave

Can I stop us leaving? No, so I hope we do before this happens.

>but really I voted leave

I'm looking forward to the day when Trump makes relations with Chinks good. Not that its too bad right now, but It'll be nice when the Asian race and the White race work hand in hand for the betterment of both

they're one and the same, Sup Forums is full of insecure white men who can't handle the fact they've been priced out of having a meaningful job.

Don't name the same board twice

This. Just about to marry in and secure the existence of my lineage myself

he's already pissed china off by acknowledging taiwan as being a sovereign nation, if anything, he'll start a trade war, which the US won't win. Lacking skills, can't compete on price or quality, so who's going to buy the mediocre product?

Are there any decent "blue" mechanical keyboards out there?

As in the colour blue or blue switches? Because they almost all use or offer blue switches.

logikek g710

Is gearbest honest when it comes to support on undelivered mail? Local post office lost a package, I contacted the post office two/three times about it ("no we don't have it"), told gearrbest that they don't have it. And now gearbest says they contacted the shipping company, and they claim "the package is in your local post office since ", but is a SUNDAY and they obviously don't work on sundays here.

Motospeed CK104

I'd wait one more week then complain about it to their support.

Facebook is innovative.

Does it have a tracking number? If it doesn't then Gearbest are full of shit.

Interesting, I said that the post office lost a package and within 2 days they resent it with registered mail.

I want to have a cute Russian gf to impregnate
Is that too much to ask

Chinks are never honest no matter what. I raised a dispute on Ali and the seller tried to say the package was held up in customs. When I called customs they didn't have it at all. The seller then tried to say it was held up at the plane pre-customs. The tracking stopped in China. Ali fucked them hard, gave me a refund then the seller asked me to repay him once the item comes in the post. Fuck chinks and their lies.

Yes.

US contributed 90% of human achievement in the past century. Try again.

What's the difference between a chink redmi note 3 pro and an international version? I want to order the phone but it makes no sense which store

citation for that.

It does have tracking, last updated over two weeks ago "delivery unsuccessful", it should have been sent back by now twice considering they only keep it for 7 days

frequency support, size

While you still have that draconian patent law you won't be achieving much more. That's why you're having the shit kicked out of you by the rest of the world.

Yeah that's why US hasn't been having world's number one military and economy for the past 30 years. Oh wait.

Oh I see so international LTE thanks

Is it tracking for a courier company or just your country's national postal service?

you spend a lot on guns and you buy a lot, doesn't make you innovative.

>the seller asked me to repay him once the item comes in the post

Why didn't you leave a 1 star review, with a picture of the item taunting the chink?

Then why was iPhone 7 and the new MacBook hailed as the world's most innovative moves?

wew lad.

Empires fall m8, you decided to invest in being the world police and cut funding to innovation and tech. Now you're paying the price. Deal with it.

my country's national post service supposedly has it, gb's tracking nr. isn't recognized on either package or registered mail tracking sites of the company (does work on 17track though)

I might call the post service support once more just to make sure...

Anyone from Europe is in no place to taunt the Americans, we've been going downhill since 1939

We all secretly hope Trump will legalise weed and deport the brown people and make it acceptable so we can follow suit

>muh shakira law
>muh liberals

you should leave your council estate once in a while.

There are a number of reasons for this. America's ability to innovate isn't one of them.
>let's take the F16, put a cool futuristic shell on it and some electronics that don't work properly and call it the F35
>innovation

Reminder that Americans have so little support for innovators that innovators have to resort to bamboozling people on Kikestarter

Did I say that? We had empires, got lazy, fought amongst each other and had to give them up to the Americans. Now we're just living off the past.

only for the chinks to take that product and ship it months before the septics

/k/ will have a field day with your ignorance.

What's the format of the tracking number and what country are you?

Well the F35 is a completely failed program, they're unfit to fly and outclassed by the Eurofighter Typhoon.

Furthermore, /k/ is just rednecks and jarheads, they know shit about anything other than nuggets.

RS...NL, Germany

And the chinks are already iterating on the original fidget cube and planning an improved sequel before the original is even out. How can Americans even compete?

same with pressy, which was $24.99, or you can buy a Mi Key for less than a dollar.

More-sided version of cheap plastic crap for children and the mentally ill, it's not rocket science

The special edition supports band20 4G which is literally the only difference in comparison to the pro version except some small size difference. Why would you pay more for Band20? Is it that CM is only supported for the international? Fuck I've no idea.

Switches

Thanks!

any /csg/ approved audio players? preferrably with SD card support if theyre under 128gb

This.
The F35 is a symptom of a bloated military aerospace industry that's not had anything useful to do for 25 years so it's built an expensive piece of shit that doesn't work properly in the belief that it'll never get tested in a proper war.

Your military is basically in much the same shape as it was in the late 1930s. The only useful innovation you've made is welding some steel to a box truck, calling it an MRAPS, and selling it for $500k.

>a proper war
nukes innit

>Your military is basically in much the same shape as it was in the late 1930s. The only useful innovation you've made is welding some steel to a box truck, calling it an MRAPS, and selling it for $500k.

Whos military is that then?

RUIZU

cheers mate, having a look now

XDUUO X2 is good too. More expensive.

china will fuck you yanks up if that happens

The same one that's mostly responsible for the F35, the US military. I should have clarified that I was talking about the only useful innovation it's made since the end of the Cold War.

Daily reminder that Eurofags are jews

MRAPS are south african though.

I received a few things yesterday, camera currently unavailable so have some links.

I have 2 of the sk68 type torches, already had a sipik so bought an ultrafire.
gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_226844.html

Ultrafire is the same brightness as the sipik, the beam isn't as accurate, like the lens is slightly distorted.
The switch on the back feels cheaper on the ultrafire and it always switches onto the next of the 3 modes (high/low/strobe) whenever you turn it on. The sipik always reverts to high after it has been off for some seconds.
so: gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_15289.html
is the better torch.

Ultrafire COB headlight
gearbest.com/headlights/pp_469444.html
Bright as fuck, huge spread of light, beam pattern has some lines and slight colour tint from the COB.
4 clicks to turn it on and off, high>low>flash>off
Headband is decent quality, the light itself is made of some low quality plastics but seems solid enough. Looks a bit nasty.
No seals so not water proof.

gearbest.com/skin-care/pp_425348.html
Just as dangerous as they look
Cheaply plated, but are solid and not bendy.
Not sure what I was expecting really, but I'd seen them on some youtube videos link this
youtu.be/g0vphYyaB9U
Have not been able to produce such dramatic results though.

Thanks! seems like I might have to go to the X3 as neither the X2 or the RUIZU support SD cards as large as I need.

They were originally, but the US spent millions on its own research programme of welding steel plates to trucks after it turned out that its existing fleet couldn't resist bombs made out of lunchboxes by illiterate sandmonkeys.

Apparently the X2 will take some 64 gig cards, but on the bright side the X3 is rockbox compatible if you want to use it.

Wot. Ruizu X02 supports up to 128gb. It has a 4000 file limit which is why the chinks say it has a 64gb limit but it supports the 128gb sd card fine.

Ah right I was just going by their own description, regardless I have well over 4000 files.

What do you expect of a military that needs over a decade to find out that an APC tank-killer with aluminum armor isn't a good idea.

>tfw mr.xiangjiao on lightinthebox keeps stalling and my umi plus shouldve been here last week

at least the gave me a €20 voucher

Go for FiiO if you have the budget for an X3, their players are really well regarded

Not much, my expectations of the US military are very low. That said, even I wasn't expecting them to get beaten twice in a row by third-world sandpits within the space of a decade.

Well user, still sounds like the best choice to pick international. I found a grey one for 162 dollars I think I'm pulling the trigger for it, would want some protective glass though but I guess I have to buy seperate.

What are some nice things to have for smoking weed.

like grinder, bong, pipe whatever.