Go > D > JavaScript > Rust > C > Python > PHP > Ruby > C++ > Java

Go > D > JavaScript > Rust > C > Python > PHP > Ruby > C++ > Java

PHP > *

Rust meme again

Anything that isn't C/C++/Lua/Lisp is retard tier and must be vanished.

>JavaScript > C

Nice chili. Got a recipe?

Rust > every language ever invented > scheme > go > everything else.

Why people hate Go so much?

Just 'cause it makes you realize what a worthless piece of shitty pajeet coder you are, not mastering such a simple yet powerful language?

pls kys

YUO HAVE MEMED ME FOR THE LAST TIME MEMEBOI
PREPARE TO GET FUCKED

I'm collecting a list of up and coming meme languages.

TIER 1
Go, Swift, Rust

TIER 2
D, Scala, Groovy, Clojure, Julia, F#

TIER 3
Nim, Kotlin, Frege, Red, Elixir, Crystal
[/Code]

Anything I should add or change?

Because it's really only good for a couple of different types of software--it's not very general purpose. Also Rob Pike has apparently become a homosexual.

That's bullshit.
Both of your assertions.

Go is very general purpose, even without generics (which is the only thing that really lacks).

Its GC is probably the best out there, language itself is born for high level concurrency and thus easily achievable parallelism.

Moreover, interface-based type checking is da shit, never more stong interfaces dependencies (which, coming from Java, is really good)

My sides!
How about you make like your language and go fuck yourself?

>that list
We really should have a mandatory minimum IQ to post on Sup Forums

Go is the antithesis of powerful, and is also almost as unsafe as C (the only thing it fixes is memory-related issues, which rust does infinitely better on account of not having a GC, and yet it keeps all the other lack of safety like the standard library segfaulting when the environment isn't as expected instead of failing gracefully).

Yeah you should use a lowercase c in [/Code]

What do the tiers signify

NIGGER [\code]

I'm just testing yo

OH SNAP
i forgot that it is another wobblywibbly tilted | sign

KEK

Go is Cs predecessor. It's the language that will actually replace C, mark my words.

>Go is Cs predecessor
what did he mean by this

>Go is Cs predecessor. It's the language that will actually be replaced by C, mark my words.
FTFY and I agree with this statement.

1 hipster
2 literally jvm language
3 memes

Julia and D are independent, F# is .net and not jvm, so that can't be it, nevermind the fact that the tier 1 languages are less hipster than the tier 2 ones. Although tier 3 is definitely pure memes.

Overhyped
DOA
Memery

Java > everything

>javascript

topkek

how much do you get paid to TA for compsci 101?

Lua >= C > literally anything else

But is it better than HTML?

If we're shitposting then sure
If we're talking honestly then I consider them in completely different categories

KEK

Coffeescript in tier 9001