/tpg/

/tpg/
Enterprise laptops n shit senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285678-lenovo-thinkpad-t420-with-uefi-only/page-25#entry1952283
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do I do with a shitty old T42

send it to me

P50 is a terrible computer

Dual boot Windows PieceOfShit Ready and some meme OS like FreeBSD.

Take it to starbucks and show be the only one with a laptop with a god-tier keyboard

why?

I edited your nice photo user :^)

no color options, only black ones available

You did a pretty shit job senpai.

so it's not nice anymore, huh?
don't do this anymore

>business grade laptop thread
>fag bitching about lack of color options
Please KYS or >

I'll buy it from you

I think it looks nicer

I washed the keyboard on my x220

member me?

It dried, yeah, still nothing. Don't wash your keyboards folks.

it was a meme

way better

There's tons of people out there saying i spilled this and that on their computers and after it dried it was cool. It's dry now and nothing, now I got a wide paper weight.

Thats copyright infringement

not my photo, I grabbed it from the last thread instead of copying the OP

This photo is published under CC BY

Thoughts on elitebook 8560p?

Are you sure, the contacts are not corroded?
THe inncer keyboard pcb is supposed to be sealed.

I want to hackintosh. I don't want to fuck around with hardware at all. This means that all hardware needs to be compatible with OS X out of the box or has easy to get kexts available. I don't really care about how powerful it is as long at it can run Mavericks or later and has at least 200GB of storage, 4GB of RAM, and uses UEFI. What laptop should I purchase?

I am thinking of setting up another potion of my room as a Linux battle station.

Should I get a Thinkpad or just get some used parts and build a cheap PC?

There are no shitty T42s, only shitty T42 users

T420. Follow this guide:
insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285678-lenovo-thinkpad-t420-with-uefi-only/page-25#entry1952283

I dont know user, you tell me. I see a hint of blue in that pic but I wouldn't call that corrosion?

I had to get a english kb anyway because my x220 is moonrooned and its a pain in the ass sometimes.

Thank you.

You think the X220 is a good choice if I wanted a laptop that is portable for hackintosh?