Browser extensions thread

post and discover new

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtube-plus/nkdalpbojfdilmiboaiedicdbigdabpb?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hitmarker/lfinpihfpgpdndgnmhfppmndokailfen/reviews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/decentraleyes
github.com/stylish-userstyles/stylish/issues/275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/youtube-plus/nkdalpbojfdilmiboaiedicdbigdabpb?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog is better

What does it add to YouTube? I use it a lot so would like some nice features like Sup Forums X adds.

ITT: Backdoors

uBO and HTTPS Everywhere, that's all

wow it's fuckin nothing

fascinating thread

This and only this.

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hitmarker/lfinpihfpgpdndgnmhfppmndokailfen/reviews

www.privacytools.io - Firefox privacy addons

>only
No need to be so radical, people may prefer other things. But those should be considered the bare minimum.

>magic actions
nice botnet

Classic theme restorer, classic theme buttons, HTTPs everywhere, duckduckgo, noscript, self destructing cookies, ublock origin, keefox.

Oh yeah and disconnect.me

You don't need Disconnect if you already use uBlock Origin retard

>using https everywhere, bulky and only checks it's lists
>using 4chanx addon and not script
>a bunch of url editing crap
>watching twitch
using an addon and not making his own search engine
You make me sick

Can you explain what's the point of decentaleyes?

A lot of sites use common APIs and stuff from the same CDN and this can be used to track you around the web.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network

Decentraleyes keeps local copies which it loads instead, limiting tracking and potentially speeding up page loading.
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/decentraleyes

Turn off the lights, best chrome Extension for video streaming.

Stylish is known to cause some performance issues on recent versions of Firefox.
You may want to import your userstyles into userChrome.css and userContent.css.

If you don't want to do that you can also load them as userscripts into Greasemonkey (since you have that already anyway).
Just a tip.

Thanks

>>using 4chanx addon and not script
b-but it's a script
addon version of 4chanX doesn't exist for firefox

Source?

uBlock Origin, Stylish, HTTPS Everywhere, a custom new tab page extension (pic related), cVim, and Tampermonkey.

FUCK

Also I'm using my own Chromium patchset called Freyr to debotnet Chromium. I use Chromium cause Firefox with a lot of extensions runs like shit and even with no extensions (with hosts file adblocking), Firefox runs like shit.

Why the fuck do you need an extension to set your new tab page lol, just change it in settings

You can't do that in Chromium, you can only change the startpage. The only reason I change the new tab page is cause the default one is bloaty as fuck and has retarded animations.

>Source?
about:performance
Your mileage may vary of course, but getting rid of one extension and using native methods and/or already-existing extensions can't be worse in any case.

Thought you'd post this.

It actually only happens on about:performance because it's having Stylish fetch some sqlite DB and the list of all addons every 5 seconds. That doesn't happen on normal usage.

See this issue: github.com/stylish-userstyles/stylish/issues/275

ublock origin, https everywhere, imagus, and tampermonkey

>exhentai addon
Is it so hard to store coockie?

>That doesn't happen on normal usage.
Except you really don't know…
Like someone mentions in the issue you linked, performance issues may go unnoticed now because "Meh, it always shows up in about:performance anyway".

Either way, Stylish is redundant if you use already have Firefox and/or Greasemonkey anyway. One less extension can never be bad.

How do you do this?

Do you really think I'm gonna bother manually editing the user*.css files each and every time I'm going to add or edit a script while there's virtually no confirmed impact outside of about:performance and they're going to change how it works anyway?

where'd you get https finder? it's not available anymore

Autism

For YouTube i can advice an userscript manager (Tampermonkey / Greasemonkey) with the "YouTube Center" dev build

probably vimperator or something similar.

nyaa= weeb

Nice try user, you can't hide that sadpanda login helper add-on.

>censoring shit on Sup Forums
You have to be a special kind of fucked up to hide shit from the fucked up people on here.

hope you are happy now

Chrome Google searches are ad free while on Firefox no matter what I.do I have sponsored ads on searchds nobody ever helps when I mention

Fuck, it was worse than I imagined.

Heard of fucking uBlock Origin?
Pro tip: It's in every fuck pic related ITT.

I. Using that along with umattrix. I think it has something to do with good settings but I can't find it

What are some good Stylish themes you guys recommend? Mine's pretty garbage

Screenshot? You might have malware.