Share your setup Sup Forums

>guts
>specs

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/4KyC4C
a.co/bu3bcQ1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would you get such a big ass case

Are bequiet fans actually quieter than noctua?

did bush orchestrate September 11th?

OP here, actually bequiet fans are kinda loud

So there's room for more?
Planning on installing 4x4TB HDD soon
RAID 10 of course

>le $800 gaymen gee pee yuuu
>le ultra wide faggot meem
>le removed disk bays without a fan
>le lack of dust filter on intake
>le fan on the back being throttled by the exhaust fan behind it
>le ultra latency RAM
>le benq meeem
oml how do i find idiots like you irl?
so easily fooled out of cash it's funny.

let's see your build then mr guy

>I get mad when other people can afford things I can't

i don't give a shit about wires, i'm not looking at them anyway

Very nice my dude
Empty hook there
Very nice

guts

specs

thanks man, nice build

fuck me up pham. Gonna get rid of this case pretty soon.

>tfw nobody ever notices my guts anymore

Your guts are alright user. At least you're not like all the retard kids who bought a shitty CLC.

No front panel, or at least dust filter in front of those 3 fans?

front panel has a dust filter, just took it off for pics. looks like this.

>THE CASE IS BIGGER THAN IT NEEDS TO BE REEEE REEE REE
stop having autism

DOUBLE BLACKED

Nice empty case man can store all your dreams.
Atleast you made sure they dont hit the fans.
Purplefan/10
Dank Gainwoods bruh.
I enjoyed that case when I had it. Pretty good deal.
Clean and simple m8.
Hows the database going user?

The lighting on the camera made the LEDs look kind of pink but I have them set to white. I know LEDs are frowned upon here but whatever.

Looking to add another RAM kit and upgrade the GPU in the near future.

Looks good but PSU seems a little overkill.

Micro atx boards look kind of funny in mid tower cases but other than that it looks really good and clean. Idk how you deal with the stock cooler. I had mine for a year and it drove me nuts.

Looks good but not sure if that case fan on the bottom is doing anything. It's just blowing air at the GPU, which has exhaust fans that are blowing against it.

Hello octopie bro
>Idk how you deal with the stock cooler
To be honest, the cpu doesnt even heat up that much. Highest ive had was 60C after playing games whole day.

It's not bad for being free, desu. I was referring too it sounding like a damn turbine.

Dank UV lights senpai.
Clean water cooled build. What gpus?
Hello bb
Thats a good looking blue build man props.

Thanks man. Two 1080's.

Don't have a guts pic, but here's my specs.

Its still quite quiet. We'll see. If it goes loud ill probably get some cheap ass one thats silent.
Quite beautiful but the sli bridge sticker pokes my eye

This picture is pretty old. I need to take a new one really soon new case and psu really make a difference

Yeah, I've since changed it. Also changed the CPU block to a full board block.

What case is that? Looks small and comfy

Oh, nice. It looks very comfy in these colors.

its a Corsair Air 240 i recently switched it out with a Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3.

I need to tidy up the fan connections after putting in the H100i

Thx

ummm hello do you want to be my sugar daddy???

i'm super duper cute!

>i5
>no k
>all that cooling
Never too cold huh?

Nope, my girlfriend is enough to pay for lmao

Man definitely a build for just why not.
qt build

More or less hahaha

My admin does that just for the fact to fuck around with the new high end shit and brag. Hes a great guy though and bought me my 1070.

>EVGA 1080
Nice house fire.

Specs in next post

dat computa upside down senpai

I'd take a better shot, but lazy. Should've gone with a smaller form factor.

God I love it when someone makes use of nearly every inch of their case. Something about it just looks so damn satisfying.
I don't think LEDs are the issue, it's spending money on them instead of putting that money towards not having budget CPU/GPU options.
I've seen this build in these threads before, can't get enough of it.
This one too, love it. Gotta love them Phanteks cases.
That's not how guts works user.
>back of the case is tider than the front
is this real life?
God damn that trips me out.

higher ambient temps in the room

Must be 5 years I've had this mobo/cpu/ram setup now. Good old 2500k has done me well, but might be time to invest in something new next year.

Rate please, I'm not too sure what I can change to make it nicer.

Alright I never knew my phone has an upside down camera and the album app is the one flipping it back, my bad

first pic is better quality

I tried to flip it, but duplicate image so I flipped the other pic I had but it didn't work anyway. Phoneposting from train, not ideal.

Finally a way to fit the 1070 in a 250d

That's literally impossible, as noctua fans don't make any sound at all. The only thing I hear is the rattling of one of the GPU's fans bearings and the horrendous coilwhine. (with the GPU off I can't perceive any noise)

i fell for alot of memes is the point

Nigger just put your speccy in your picture it's not hard

bumperino

Oc on that i5 760? Mine didn't get very hot and hit 4ghz with 1.37vcore/1.35vtt if I remember correctly on a phanteks ph-tc14pe.

Have since switched it out for a x3440 running just 3.4ghz but with the fans barely spinning and the 650ti to a gtx770 dcii like you :)

Not my case obviously but close since I almost did this with my msi 1070 in the 250d

Mini itx - never again

How's my airflow look bros? I'm new to pc's

My case originally came with one intake at the front, one exhaust at the back plus my psu intake from the bottom. I bought the 2 corsair fans, moved one fan to the front as a second intake, and put one at the top for exhaust. My temps overall are cooler now but hows it look for positive/negative airflow? Also I wasn't sure about the top exhaust position, I could move it further right but I thought maybe it'd be taking away air from the cpu fan intake and make those temps higher? I'm not sure

If the sidepanel has holes you can place the top exhaust fan next to/below the GPU. Otherwise you must be trolling because that's obviously as good as it gets without using Noctua's industrial grade fans.

Building my dad a PC for Christmas since his laptop is shitting the bed. Using some spare parts I had lying around and new parts that are still on the way.
Doesn't have to be a complete powerhouse given most he does is browse Facebook and watch YouTube.

Specs:
NZXT Source 210 Case
Athlon II x2 260
6GB DDR3L RAM (x1 4GB; x1 2GB; Could throw in both the 2GB sticks for 4GB instead, but doubt he'd notice any performance difference)
M4N68T-M V2 Motherboard
Nvidia GT 510 (waiting on the aftermarket cooler since it's fan died)
ADATA Ultimate SU800 128GB SSD
SeaSonic SSR-350ST 80+ Bronze

Anything else I should do with this thing, I have maybe $40 left.

Forgot picture.
It's the current state of the build.

Running this:

pcpartpicker.com/list/4KyC4C

Ayy lmao

>Building my dad a PC for Christmas
I pray for your sake that he doesn't have the slightest clue about computers and only needs it for web browsing and listening to music.

He had somewhat a clue about how they work and whatnot, but he doesn't know how to build them or get deep into the guts with software.

So what's wrong with building my father a PC?
You make it sound like a bad thing.

Not to be rude, but I wouldn't want that for free. My dad put something similar in the basement a couple of years ago because it was obsolete.

So just because it's a couple years old, that means that it's completely unusable?

Not to be rude, but Christ, what kind of upscale entitled life have you lived, bud?

Does that mean I should toss my PC with an i7 920 out on the bin and try to dig up $500 I don't have to get some new shiny?

It may be old, but that doesn't mean it's completely unusable.

>So just because it's a couple years old, that means that it's completely unusable?
Not completely unusable, but it probably won't do more than basic tasks, that's why I said I hope he only needs it for basic tasks.

From my original post:
> Doesn't have to be a complete powerhouse given most he does is browse Facebook and watch YouTube.

All my dad did what checking emails and watching youtube, he threw the Athlon PC out because one day he noticed it was complete ass for editing some videos he downloaded.

My dad doesn't edit videos or anything, he's 55 and all he does is listen to music, watch Youtube, and browse Facebook so he can keep in contact with his military buddies.
Alongside that checking news, weather, traffic before going to work, and whatnot.
Nothing he needs an absolute powerhouse of a PC for.

Nice cpu cooler i have the same one.

sagg

>inb4 no 6600k
Havent bought the right chipset mobo

Are Silverstone Tex sleeved cables reputable?

I just want a PCI extension for my GPU until I can get a modular PSU because this one looks ratchet.

The one I'm looking at.
>a.co/bu3bcQ1

desu if you'd done even a mediocre job with the dremel I might have been impressed.

>2048MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

wat

tough first week here huh?

this isn't Sup Forums

an old school antec tragedy

I only spent $15 on it.

Did you oc it at all?

No. I'm getting a new gaming rig in January.