This girl sure has a funny body shape doesn't she?

This girl sure has a funny body shape doesn't she?

youtube.com/watch?v=bUIiUXvnkUQ

Thats a man

That's a man.

But her name is Sarah Autumn, how can she be a man?

Those are some big fingers, do you think she has some kind of disease? its really odd how her body is shaped.

You're watching a technology related video and more concerned about the body shape of the people in it? Go back to Sup Forums you degenerate sociopath.

Gross.

I just found it interesting, im worried about her thats all.

>girl
>she

What?

I found her tumblr and regretted it immediately.

Think i'll have trouble sleeping tonoght

What is it?

it's in the youtube video description

>white men think this is acceptable nowdays

no wonder white women are flock to black men in droves

>she

>tfw you want to be the girl but know this is how it would be

This is what happens when you brush your teeth with crayons

of fucking course he has a tumblr

>men

>white people will become a race of femboy sissies in 30 years

iktf, bro.

Being the little girl is one of the many fantasies that Sup Forums/anime/manga has planted in my head and is completely incompatible with reality.

^
Y
O
U

>she

>it

Why do you want to be a little girl?

>Sarah Autumn
>Autumn
Cuz, dat face scares the leaves off the trees.

true. our generation has been told something new, that they can do whatever they want and make their dreams a reality. throwing the old, outdated realm of thinking out the window. tradition used to be upheld, you had to man up and face the crushing truth of reality. today this view has been rejected with such fervor that it could be considered child abuse. unfortunately there were some unintended consequences of being so nice to our kids. they were liberated and freed, allowing them to follow their 'hearts' or whatever that means, thinking that would lead them to nirvana. unfortunately all we did was throw out conventional wisdom in favor of allowing naive, childish fantasies to take their course. this liberation creates highs at first, but as always, what goes up must come down. and tradition wasn't all wrong to begin with.

why do people think lain was a good anime though? it sucked imo. i tried to like it i just couldn't find anything good about it. it wasn't entertaining. at best it was experimental with a few interesting concepts.

Who cares? The video itself was interesting and informative. The personal life choices of others don't affect me in any meaningful way so I see no reason to make them my business.

Anyone know when these mechanical machines were replaced? When did we move to digital?

heh

That last name is actually feminine as fuck. What the hell. How are you gonna be a guy with the last name Autumn?

MENTAL ILLNESS

so sad to see these mentally ill people in public.

>her

(you)

I wonder why we have these freaks out in the open now.

Is it because as a society we've become bored?

That dude 75 years ago would have been doing hand to hand combat with Japs in the middle of some god forsaken island.

But in 2016 he walks around dressed as a woman.

Shits all fucked.

closet gay for sure

>Autumn sounds feminine

>Anyone know when these mechanical machines were replaced? When did we move to digital?

In the 1970's for most of America, though the 1ESS (first electronically controlled switch) was installed in the mid 60s.
These devices were digitally controlled, but the phone calls were handled in an analog fashion. TDM trunks had to provide their own hardware to break out the circuits.

Trunks are how we get the traditional telecom speeds: 64 kb/s for a single voice channel, 1.54 Mbps for a T-1 trunk that can handle 24 discrete voice channels, and it only went up from there.

The 5ESS was North America's first main fully digital switch, which means it handled calls in their native digital format, and only moved them to analog for the local loop. This is when services like ISDN arose, where you could get a fully digital connection to the teleco switch, enabling (at the time) high data rates.

>family names are feminine or masculine

That's not how it works.

Does he shave his chest between his tits?

kek

Communism.

>girl
Gas it.

Do you actually feel smart or that you're dropping some kind of high profile sarcasm when typing like this? Genuinely curious.

>Tom Scott
Nice

>girl
>she

lmao

Should i feel smart for showing compassion for another human being?

>stevenSON
>thorsDOTTÍR

jesus christ just burn Seattle to the ground already. i'm so fucking ashamed to live anywhere near that fucking hippie hellhole.

Not that guy but you've found one of very few examples. I can think of one other western language that does something similar.

Why there an ear of corn in its mouth?

Do you think he fucking?

Cuz lupus only infected my nigger.

And the government says the plastic residue in our food supply is just fine.

trap

>she

user, that's no trap, that's an obvious.

She has no grace.

>body shape
You mean go back to /fit/?

I thought it was a guy,

Hey, so long as they are a decently nice person, i'm perfectly happy to treat them as they wish to be treated. Most trans people are perfectly fine and just want to be treated with respect.

Honestly what gives me the headache are are all the special snowflake in between genders, and honestly most of those are girls vying for attention. At least MTF tend to be straightforwards about what they are.

kill urself

dude

legend says >she has a degree Horroris Causa from MIT, CalTech, Berkeley, Carnegie Mellon, Cornell, Stanford, Cambridge, and the Imperial College London

No. Most of them are mentally fucked up and utter morons.

I wouldn't have an issue with a tranny friend if they were a decent person who dropped the bullshit and just admitted they prefer to pretend to be a girl.

this has nothing to do with technology. if you want to discuss your hatred of transexuals, go to the correct board. i will help you:

You know those can be changed right?

>m'translady

i cannot imagine what it must be like to live a life where one of your greatest ambitions is fighting again the "tranny plague" on Sup Forums's technology board. a life where your greatest concern in life is whether brown people from halfway around the world are going to break into your home and rape you wife, or if a transsexual might use the same restroom as you.

I cannot imagine what its like to be this mad

gays (read: not tumblr faggots) tend to be masculine as fuck

oh for fuck sake

"""""""""""""""""""""her"""""""""""""""""""""""""

She's a big girl.

But honestly, how does someone that doesn't pass have the courage to go outside, interact with other people and even have a job.

I'm a shut-in and I look way better than that.

>But honestly, how does someone that doesn't pass have the courage to go outside, interact with other people and even have a job.

He is insane, he think's he is a girl

It's all confidence.
That's the only thing that matters.

Because he's mentally ill. Because he's a weak cunt that wants to return to a regressive, child-like state.

"Are you thinking of leaving a comment being a jerk about a friend of mine who's appearing on camera? Then you can go join the six people I already banned. We don't do that here. [Edit: yeah, I'm just going to turn off comments. Maybe permanently. It's not worth cleaning up the idle, nasty thoughts of uncaring people.]"

Tom Scott is a tremendous cuck.

Enabling the mentally ill is pretty reprehensible.

where did he write that?

Comments.

> Sup Forums doesn't spill over onto other boards they said
> Sup Forums doesn't need containment they insisted
> Sup Forums is not the problem they proclaimed

And all you faggots are all replying like the fucking bait you are. Literal cancer.

We are all Sup Forums here. Everyone is Sup Forums, even if you don't post there. You are Sup Forums too.

>posts chinese cartoons outside of Sup Forums

And you faggots didn't want communism. This is what you get.

In communism this kind of degeneracy wouldn't be allowed because pharmaceutical companies wouldn't be making hormonal treatments for MtF or FtM and doctors/surgeons wouldn't be doing the surgeries. Gay people would be allowed, but trans wouldn't.

Enjoy capitalism, cucks.

Not technology related. Where the fuck are the mods?

Are implying this is actually culture decadence caused by late stage capitalism? Of course not, it's all a conspiracy of muh cultural Marxism and Frankfurt, even though the very people from Frankfurt criticized this, but that doesn't matter.

>Enjoy capitalism

I do, every day, something you can't do with communism.

i cant believe companies are forced to retain these sick fucks who want to cross dress on the job. what a sick world we live in.

Hrm. I don't see how it affects you all. You're getting your knickers in a twist about someone who looks to be happier than you are.

Fucking hell man I'm eating breakfast, put a warning on that shit.

Have you looked at the suicide rates of trannies? They are not happy, they are mentally ill and unstable. Putting on a dress and getting fake tits is not a cure.

>Have you looked at the suicide rates of trannies? They are not happy, they are mentally ill and unstable.
With people like you around, I could understand why.

>this reddit tier argument