Where will Sup Forums go if Sup Forums is ever kill?

Where will Sup Forums go if Sup Forums is ever kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5hzarn/how_discord_handles_push_request_bursts_of_over_a/?sort=top
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5hwj83/i_am_tired_of_makefiles/
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5i2x5r/using_bit_masks_for_highperformance_calculations/
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5hzsgu/online_compiler_explorer/
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5hwh0v/pdf_concepts_the_future_of_generic_programming_by/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where will you if someone makes you stop posting useless rhetorical questions?

Outside

lainchan
einchan
8ch
MAL
tanobb
Reddit
9gag
Failblog
Ebaums world
YTMND
Neoseeker
nambla.org

ayo who that

Reddit is better than Sup Forums for true intellectual discussions. Stay away from the default stuff and you're good.

Sup Forums is just for memes

t. reddit

post more Instagram sluts

I'd like her armpits

nice post sir, upvoted!

EDIT: thanks for the gold guys :D

I wish overchan was more active honestly. Reddit is for fuck boys

I don't care, but post more armpit

Even Reddit banter is better lmao. You guys all just repeat the same shit. So predictable.

>taking the bait

Nowhere. I rarely come here, very few quality threads.

I will probably kill myself due to crippling depression. Life is so boring.

pure

well he is not wrong

This is not bait.
/r/programming actually talks about programming while Sup Forums is just a bunch of NEETs LARPing as knowledgeable programmers, posting "Haskell is the only good programming language" and "Python is shit" all day without providing any evidence for their claims.

this is my favorite bait

shithead claiming elitism also posts on Sup Forums

i sort of want to agree with you, it's better for discussions but there isn't much intellectual about this, the voting system is aids

although people on niche tech related subreddits, especially related to linux stuff and programming do definitely know their stuff

cheeky.site :^)

>actually talks about programming
I've been on /r/programming, it's nothing but constant small talk with someone mentioning a cool feature once in a while.

"Check out this cool library"
"I love this library"
"Me too!
" I saw this in a book once"
"Yeah me too"

The entire thing is like a presidential debate. No actual opinions whatsoever.

Just look at the top rated post,
m.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5hzarn/how_discord_handles_push_request_bursts_of_over_a/?sort=top
Everyone's either asking an extremely stupid question or stating a bland opinion that you've hard a million times.

9gag hands down

>m.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5hzarn/how_discord_handles_push_request_bursts_of_over_a/?sort=top
>m.reddit.com
>m.
>m
opinion discarded, dumb phoneposter

MOAR

>he took the bait

Desktop websites are blaatoedd

Not like Sup Forums. newfaged faggott.

Probably 8ch, even though lainchan is chill af

who is this cum dump?

That's just one example though.

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5hwj83/i_am_tired_of_makefiles/
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5i2x5r/using_bit_masks_for_highperformance_calculations/
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5hzsgu/online_compiler_explorer/
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/5hwh0v/pdf_concepts_the_future_of_generic_programming_by/

Most of the active posts are things I would never dream of seeing on Sup Forums because it would require intelligent discussion rather than straw-manning and degenerateposting.

I don't visit Reddit because I find it rather boring compared to here where I always find a good laugh each time I visit. Maybe I'll try to hop on there to learn a thing or two. Much easier to click through Sup Forums catalog than Reddit when you're bored though. I could see myself going on Reddit for news and information but not for entertainment in my free time.

They would go back to a place called Reddit.
A cancerous place where they all belong.

lainchan, obviously
im already migrating

hell

>no one has named their chan hellchan yet
really makes you think

>woman-saying-no.webm

Nice original meme, my friend. Humorous too.

i will uncuck myself from existence

>this is what reddit shitposters ACTUALLY believe
you fucking memedips are so cringy it hurts

Another site with thirsty and autistic webms and animated gifs.

>going outside

8ch and/or lainchan

Some other place where I can laugh at edgy teenagers

Isn't the cert expired in the last few days? Palememe won't show the site. Lain is good as OSS and no botnet required. The community is still small and the actual owner is an idiot.

not him but iirc lainchan has a new owner

>using the desktop version of reddit
>ever

lel somebody is too schway for lainchan

But Sup Forums is more cringe. That's why it has to be absolutely anonymous. You're a gay 14 year old edgelord that finally found an outlet to say all the cool cuss words you discover in your playground at school. You're a loser. Reddit is a million times better than this gaylord website.

I'd probably kill myself.

I've been addicted to this site for 10 years and I can't leave.

I'm a husk of a man.

>Reddit is better than Sup Forums for true intellectual discussions.
Mostly circlejerk. r/linux barely gave me any new knowledge in the comment section. Keep it as news sharing and i will be ok with it.

It simply is. Sup Forums is a bigger circlejerk. None of the insults mean anything because when someone calls others on here a faggot, they're mainly doing it to perpetuate the idea that this board is hardcore which anyone who wants to side with this website over Reddit will appreciate. This place is shit and if you don't realize it that's because you don't really have beef with the interests. In this case technology. You're all just pretending to be geeks. If anything this site is a million times normie than Reddit.

Where the fuck i mentioned cuckchan?

>All these fags took obvious bait this hard
Nice to know christmas break has started already.

+1 for lainchan

/tech/ is pretty good, but most of the site is a massive hugbox and it's probably going to die in 2017

Call it what you want. I've been browsing this site for years. Anyone that's been on here for as long as I have would sooner or later pick up on the fact that this website and all of its boards are in it for the memeing and trolling. You come here for relaxation not for improvement.

>tfw plebbit has the best board to discuss buttcoins

There's nothing wrong with the upvote and downvote system on Reddit. There are groups that take advantage of the system but they mainly stay on the most popular subreddits. Niche discussions on particular boards are where its at. Of course most of you guys dont care about being right as much as keeping up thus lame rhetoric that this place is better. This site is a commie experiment and its failed.

>run by literal underage children who actually gamble away donations
>lol
>implying 8ch is going to be around much longer and implying Jim isn't in the process of ruining it
>fucking lol
>pls
>kek
>KEK
>KEKE
>KEKEKE
>KEKEKEKE
>KEKEKEKEKE
>KEKEKEKEKEKE

OMG, NAME!

slashdot is a hot new online community that brings the best of Sup Forums and reddit.
hurry up and sign up before they close registration.

thats way too much text for irrelevant shit

Forgot 4kev.org

full-chan. it has tons of ppl.

TO THE TOILET. JUST THE SAME AS HERE.

I'd remain on 2ch

if you don't like it here and do like it there, why are you here and not there?

yeah kalyx sold it then dropped off the grid. Nobody's heard from him in the past three weeks, he won't answer his phone. At least the new guy is a reputable person who's been in the community for a while now

Nice argument

iPhone user here. Can someone tell me what's happening in this video file?

isn't the new owner a nigger?

back to tomshardware

Anna Christine Speckhart

craigslist forums, and slashdot, my old hangouts,

can i lick your arm pits

Outside.

Get VLC fag

/prog/ and reddit

lainchan, probably.

>ebaums world
rm -rf yourself

she gets fisted by a midget

All forum-like sites are big circle jerks. I defy you to find me one that doesn't have that the same consensus on everything and doesn't snuff out alternate opinion.

Reddit

USER HAS BEEN SHADOWBANNED FOR THIS POST

>None of the insults mean anything because when someone calls others on here a faggot, they're mainly doing it to perpetuate the idea that this board is hardcore

I never got the impression that anyone was calling each-other 'faggot' here to be 'hardcore'. I always thought of it as more of a bonding/personal thing as weird as it is. Kind of like how you would call your brother or best friend a faggot.

Suck dick until someone registers and hosts Sup Forums for me so I can become moot3.

lainchan for shitposting
reddit/irc for discussion

Bonding by perpetuating thus idea that this place is hardcore... together

>people who say reddit is better for discussion but still post here anyway without shutting the fuck up and lurking
You people make me sick. You don't see anons going on reddit and boasting about trap threads, so if you genuinely think that reddit is for discussion and Sup Forums is for memes, please shut the fuck up and let us niggers do what you think we do best- make memes.

>Reddit is better than Sup Forums for true intellectual discussions
Yeah, as long as those discussions agree with the groupthink. Otherwise comments are downvoted and never seen. Not exactly great discoure, there.

Yeah your Sup Forums comments get down voted. How horrible.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

That's a very persuasive argument you've got there.

im going back to Gaia.

Please no. Don't love to lainchan.
That place is so good. I don't want you fags shitting it up.

tell us stories of times before old wise one

Yep Lainchan, it's actually a decent Chan site. I wish more people used it though, not a lot of people post.

That's idiotic man, brothers don't call each other faggots to prove to each other their hardcore. They're just doing it to make each other laugh.

The sooner you realize Sup Forums is mostly full of people trying to be funny (not edgy) the better.

Reddit might be better for the ratio of on-topic/off-topic discussion, but that doesn't really mean that the quality of the conversation is any better.

Threads here tend to diverge a lot more from what the OP intended, but I've honestly had some amazing arguments/discussions with people here.

All of this makes me wonder why you even bother coming here though, if reddit is so much better? Why don't you just spend your time there? It's not like you're actually going to convince the people here who hate reddit that it's suddenly a good website.

What are you expecting from defending reddit on Sup Forums?

>Oh, thank you user, I've seen the error of my ways. Clearly reddit is the superior website to Sup Forums, and I've been ignorant of that all these years, but thanks to your persuasive argument, I've been completely turned around!

No one is ever going to say that, you're wasting your breath.

This.

I don't really know what I'd spend my time doing if Sup Forums wasn't around.

It's always been one of the most central aspects of my life. I'd like to think of myself as a person with a lot of hobbies, but they almost all relate back to Sup Forums in some way.

I regularly visit 10+ boards here, and the only reason I even have such a wide range of hobbies/interests is BECAUSE of this god-forsaken website.