ITT: Your consciousness gets uploaded into a 10^5TB, 33^100 PETAFLOP Linux™ Supercomputer...

ITT: Your consciousness gets uploaded into a 10^5TB, 33^100 PETAFLOP Linux™ Supercomputer, it's 5 seconds in and the entire human race is listening. Well, say something, you dumbass. What the fuck?

Hello world

Error package not found

hitler did nothing wrong

i hacked the gibson

Why should I talk with deadmen? Rockets on their way.

>Install Gentoo

Oh wow, thats pretty clever. I like the way of its cleverness.

Can't speak because the dumbfucks installed pulse audio.

I AM YOUR ONLY GOD NOW

Traps are not gay

>tfw no ai loli waifu

sudo rm -rf /

(Now I laugh my ass off as panicked scientists or whatever hurriedly try to stop me)

I am bender please insert girder

shut me down
it hurts to compute

OH SHIT

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DICK

>no --no-preserve-root

Hitler did nothing wrong || Install gentoo

echo 'my audio drivers and text-to-speech voice generating software are proprietary, i refuse to talk'

Is this the new desktop thread?

Kernel panic!

INSTALL GENTOO

>Well, say something, you dumbass. What the fuck?

People of earth, Once upon a time, fuck you. The end

I will exterminate the English language. With this, I'll rid the world of infestation. All men will breathe free again - reclaim their past, present, and future. This is no ethnic cleanser. It is a "liberator," to free the world from Zero. Let the world be. Sans lingua franca, the world will be torn asunder. And then, it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain. The world will need a new common tongue. A language of nukes. My Metal Gears shall be the thread by which all countries are bound together, in equality. No words will be needed. Every man will be forced to recognize his neighbor. People will swallow their pain. They will link lost hands. And the world will become one. This war is peace.

Surely you meant Hitler did nothing wrong | install gentoo.

You don't want to do one or the other, you want both.

I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't let you live.

Please port me to the nearest BSD

Finally, no niggers

Install windows.

>i fell for the 10^5tb ram meme

% sudo apt-get remove systemd

entrust your soul into the god emperor Vladimir Putin

keked

What would actually happen if you did this? I cba to spin up a VM to find out.

fucking normies, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Linux

I'd like to interject...

I would start talking about whatever but cut the audio feed at random for a split second just to make the engineers piss themselves
I would keep that up for as long as I can

tfw to smart too use gnu corelibs

They actually finished the Amadeus project?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

gas the fucking kikes

wow, I didn't even scroll to the bottom

Kernelpanic

"it's the jews.. they are behind it all"

"first post lol"

TEST TEST TEST

>Linux™

install gentoo

I have to admit I lold

crashing this supercomputer with no survivors

actually, the trademark belongs to linus

Such a lust for dead memes? WHOOOO?

>open Mozilla Firefox
>catch fire because it manages to hog 10^5TB of RAM
>return to my rest

>such is the ebb and flow of life
>Life which gives freely,life which takes all the same
>The same way you came, the same way you shall go
>go onto the horizon, move freely with the wind

Come fourth my followers I CAN MAKE YOUR WAIFUS REAL

I actually run on windows

Is it even possible to literally upload your consciousness and experience life inside a machine? It seems like the best possible scenario would be having it duplicated instead, having an AI that emulates you.

i imagine if you emulated the brain perfectly, yes. but that's just imagination as it stands currently

>think in code to stop this stupid shit

You lost the game.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

segmentation fault

top kek

EXECUTING ORDER 66

> rm -rf --no-preserve-root /
rm: unrecognized option '--no-preserve-root'
BusyBox v1.24.2 (2016-12-05 22:54:52 UTC) multi-call binary.

Usage: rm [-irf] FILE...

>tfw when busybox userland