Tfw reading about carders and botnets and wondering what the point of wagecucking is anymore

>tfw reading about carders and botnets and wondering what the point of wagecucking is anymore

Anyone know feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

hackread.com/hacking-credit-card-in-6-seconds/
kashifali.ca/2015/11/23/a-dummies-guide-to-insider-trading-via-botnet-part-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

If it was as easy as it sounded, everyone would be doing it.

arent they though?

There's a million forums for it.

lmao you'd get arrested before infecting a single machine

Almost all of them are dumbass script kiddies who would get caught easily. Face it, you're not cybercriminal material.

Its not that easy and you also have to lack a moral compass or at least be enough of a bitter sour fag to not care that you're Jewing innocent people you don't know out of their hard earned shekles cause you're too lazy to make something productive and earn change for it and would rather live a parasitic sluglife

>Get credit card info
>Sell it in bulk
>Live the comfy middle man life >protect you identity and never get caught
Why is it made so easy?
hackread.com/hacking-credit-card-in-6-seconds/

If a system can be exploited the system is at fault.

Cool and edgy nihilism you got there kiddo.

>you're Jewing innocent people you don't know out of their hard earned shekles

Are you though? Don't they pretty much get compensated for it almost always?
The worst is that you're probably just ruining their credit temporarily while it gets sorted out, or in the rare occassion you're stealing from a small business which doesn't have insurance.

>If a system can be exploited the system is at fault.

How does that make any sense? Any system can be exploited, there's infinite flaws especially with ever expanding technology.

Some things literally can't be patched ever. For example breaking into your house. Outside of having armed guards patrolling your property 24-7 there's very little you can do to stop people really deadset on breaking into your home.

>being employed

>being a neet

technically im working for welfare

I know OP, Kingpin was a fun book.

desu it seems pretty stressful running a carding forum. Even if I were into that sort of thing I don't think I'd want the constant stress. Even just being a vendor or casher I'd be an anxious wreck.

>Even just being a vendor or casher I'd be an anxious wreck.

Yeah but I think the money would make up for it.

besides, do these people even get in any trouble often?

Seems very rare that someone actually gets punished for this stuff, even for really serious ones for years

Unless an individual is either very reckless with their identity or someone is working with a massive number of dumps, the problem is dealt with using an algorithm. So many people who are securely dealing with small numbers of dumps are safeR, but not immune. As companies train their employees to spot fake cards better and EMV chips become more mainstream (side note, retailers are required by law to use EMV pin pads lest they open themselves up to liability if the consumers card becomes compromised, no longer on the credit card company).

Why not just use them online?

Or all those botnets utilizing ACH?

I found this quite interesting personally:
kashifali.ca/2015/11/23/a-dummies-guide-to-insider-trading-via-botnet-part-2/

bump

bump

>blackhat
>stealing other people's tax money

disgusting parasites, thanks Obama & the Eurocuck commies

Specifically credit cards, is credit card fraud a victimless crime? You're not stealing consumer money after all; cc companies have protection built in place for that.

Who do you think loses money then lol

The banks

I know my answer to the question. Its a grey area because it depends on your morals, that's what I'm getting at.

Is stealing from a company that (metaphorically) steals from consumers regularly a bad thing? Or is the idea of any theft bad? Is Robin Hood a bad guy?

>Or is the idea of any theft bad?

What do you think? Why would it all of a sudden be justified because someone is rich?

>Is Robin Hood a bad guy?

I thought robin hood was suppose to stand for justice and giving back to the poor. Not for hedonistic and narcissistic goals of refusing to work and contribute to society.

And yes, Robin Hood was a noble. Rich from the start.

I'm not saying theft is good, I'm promoting a questions for discussion of opinion.

My opinion is that its not a victimless crime; someone or something is being damaged by the theft. Whether a person believes what credit card companies do is right or wrong doesn't matter. The law is set up in the way it is for a reason and if someone believes that the law is wrong and their way is right is a slippery slope for vigilantism.

What I want to hear is someone who believes that is IS a victimless crime and why they think that.

You've answered your own question, it's only "something is being damaged by the theft". Consumers are reimbursed by the bank. Banks aren't people, no matter how much they'd like everyone to think they are. Therefore there is no victim.

Yes and no, the consumer doesn't lose money but their credit is damaged and likely time lost because of the experience. Additionally when the insurance kicks in to reimburse the issuing bank, their premiums go up and that is often passed on to the consumer as higher fees. Therefore in a roundabout fashion there is still a human victim.

>Consumers are reimbursed by the bank. Banks aren't people

Who do you think takes on the loss then?

Money is shorted somewhere, someone has to take a loss. Who?

I make software for script kiddies on irc a "hacking group" on anonops irc also pays me 500 a month just to give them advice all in all I'm making around 1.5k a month from anonops irc, then I get 1.2k a month in neetbux, pretty comfy

desu this thread is probably giving about the same level of advice, where's my autismbux?

I get autismbux for autism and psychosis

Yes, Robin Hood was a very bad buy because he stole money.
It really doesn't matter who the money is going to, it could be 200 starving children, but taking that money from people who earned it is theft.

What makes him worse is that people actually respect him and hold him as a moral authority. He was a fucking thief.

Oh wow incredible

Making literally the salary of a McDonalds employee. Nice work dude

I just hang out on irc and program for maybe an hour a day....also mcdonalds employees on nearly 3k a month?

>200 starving children

Yeah I'm sure the carders are really feeding children, not buying cocaine and hookers.

Lol it's just people trying to justify being a piece of shit. Same as the degenerates in Prison who say shit like "Yeah I killed 4 people and hurt many innocent peoples' lives... but hey at least i'm not a child rapist! Those guys are just sick!"

You're going up against professionals.

Yeah, but who gives a fuck what they do, they earned the money as long they didn't exploit other people. When you steal money from people you're promoting barbarism which is pretty much what we have now. Property rights famylia. When u earn shit u get to keep it

holy shit.

My based HUE. Always ahead about technology.

literally what?

>>tfw reading about carders and botnets and wondering what the point of wagecucking is anymore
Because doing that shit is really really frowned upon by law enforcement and spending a few decades in a cubicle being a code monkey is lightyears better than being in prison for decades. At least the former you get to enjoy the weekends and 16 hours of freedom on weekdays.

Doing all this illegal shit is never worth it, people always get caught eventually and the price they pay is very high.

If you want to stop being a wagecuck then just cuck everyone else with a wage and start your own buisness.

>than being in prison for decades

The question is whether that really happens.

It seems like in most of the world these crimes are prosecuted very lightly. Most often just getting a small handful of years in minimum security prison, if that.

>>than being in prison for decades
>The question is whether that really happens.
It does, go ask all the 1337 h4x0rs serving 10 to 20 for hacking and spreading malware and shit.

>It seems like in most of the world these crimes are prosecuted very lightly.
That's what they want you to think until it's your turn in the meat grinder.

>Most often just getting a small handful of years in minimum security prison, if that.
lol

Anyway a friend I know got busted by the feds hacking banks or something. It's been 5 years and I haven't seen or heard from him ever since the judge sentenced him.

>It does, go ask all the 1337 h4x0rs serving 10 to 20 for hacking and spreading malware and shit.

[CITATION DESPERATELY NEEDED]

All the research I've done shows very little Prison time, even for people who have been known to do shit for years and steal millions +.

In fact the other day I was reading about a guy who stole ~$100 million, was sentenced to 10 years in prison. Got out in five, paid like $5million in fines and pretty much got to keep the rest.

You can be rest assured a guy worth $10's of millions wasn't housed in prison next to the average Murderer or Rapist either. Probably spent those 5 years in a vacation prison. And now he's out and rich as fuck.

>That's what they want you to think until it's your turn in the meat grinder.

I honestly doubt you'd be able to find much evidence to the contrary.

They always make it seem scary like "If convicted, he could face 50 YEARS IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT"

Pic related is one example, committed one scheme stealing like $500k and then it was discovered he was also involved in another one stealing millions. Got like 3 years.

How do we know these stories are even real mr.ciamanposingasanon

Post proof of the contrary then.

Protip: You can't

But yeah, these stories are totally fake and made up, let's believe stories that don't even exist instead. Lol

bump

Carding is hard as fuck now.

Do it on shopify sites

they're very easy.

How old are you? How did you get to where you are?

>buy a couple credit card dumps off dark net
>buy two large pizzas from papa jonhns
>it actually worked
>enjoy my felony pizza
>never use the other card due to fear and paranoia

>Committing a felony just to buy a pizza

What the fuck is the point? Aren't they kind of pricey too?

What the fuck? You used a stolen credit card to order pizza to your address?

Just wanted to see if it worked

Ordered it to my next door neighbors apartment who was out of town

How do people buy shit with the card dumps they buy on dark markets? You send the stuff to a PO Box or an abandoned building?
Much easier cracking amazon accounts and getting gift cards to be honest.

I spent a month in jail and it sucked, to say the least. I'd rather not go back there, much less prison.

Lol how much was it? Aren't dumps for writing to a card? Or can you use them like thatt too

19, I got hacked when I was 15 and had videos of me masturbating put online - then I taught myself everything I could about malware and figured out how to program, then in IRC I noticed script kiddies who clearly knew nothing about malware...talking about malware so I asked if they wanted to join a private channel to talk more about it with me and a few friends then it just went from there

I want to scan chip cards and get cc details

how do?

>carders
>set up direct deposit
>always get cash from your local bank when you need it
>never go to a shitty niggerhood or backwater crackertown
>botnets
>never sign up for anything and block all ads and set up better spam filters on your email

Lies

Truths

ask fbi.gov

Seems kind of good actually

Why didn't you do it more?

bump

>old people come to store all day every day
>"Well the computer suddenly told me it was infected and to call Dell!"
>"They told me I had to pay $250 for them to remove the virus, which seemed suspicious"
>well at least she didn't fall for it
>"So I paid them the money and let them on the computer-"

Fucking christ, it's just so goddamn easy to scam these people out of hundreds and hundreds of dollars, it's really hard to justify not doing it on any grounds other than moral ones.

It's hard to do consistently though.

It's like the Craigslist "Send me the computer it's for my son i will send you the money" scam, sure it works but you'll get fucked spending all day doing it

Was it worth it?

> Face it, you're not cybercriminal material.
What? And you are?

The economy as a whole, that money used by banks to reinburse you ils made out of thin air and contributes to inflation.

So literally everyone pays, making it appear victimless.

>carders
What is this?

mh, I studied Business for that exact Reason while maintaining a wagecuck image and staying legal.